List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber is awesome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber is awesome

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/09/04 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 05:45AM, Views: 910, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/09/04 07:28PM
    Re: Amber is awesome
    Intrigued

I see your point and the true culprit will come to surface but for now.. Amber may find herself into some trouble.. we will have to see..

#22   2007/09/04 07:32PM
    Iamulaw

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote sarasecret007: I don't know about other viewers but, Amber is growing on me. I'm starting to feel as though everybody should focus there attention on her instead of Phyllis. I hope she stays on with the show.

George - is that you?!?

Now that's funny as all get out.

#23   2007/09/04 07:34PM
    Iamulaw

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote Sundevil98: I originally found her to be annoying (her voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard to me), but when you could see that she really did love Cane, I softened my dislike. That whole "fake wedding" was somewhat of a stretch from reality!

It was a stretch alright, but I guess if a couple gets married by Elvis, anything can happen. lol However, I am glad Cane finally got smart and knows that he is not really married to her. What ever became of the girl that posed as Cane?
    Patti

Ally she is from As the World Turns

#24   2007/09/04 07:35PM
    BILLBOWSKI

I am with u guys too!! Amber deserves to be a major character on this show!!!

#25   2007/09/04 07:36PM
    Iamulaw

Quote Intrigued: I agree.. Amber is no good.. and she is always getting innocent people involved with her schemes.. but now with the JiMin storyline.. what will happen to Amber.. I can see her tongue tied for a response now

Amber is and always will be for self (anybody seen George I'm running from him LOL) Now that JiMin is bumped off she's gonna get herself into some more sticky stuff. She thinks for the moment not the end results.

#26   2007/09/04 08:35PM
    NotSoYButStillR

She is starting to grow on me too, I really liked her back and forth flirting with Carson, they looked good together, too bad he's probably not going to be around for long.

#27   2007/09/04 08:58PM
    roxanne

AMBER, HAS HER ISSUES BUT U GOT TO LIKE HER!
    SHE'LL GIVE U A RIDE FOR YOUR MONEY

#28   2007/09/05 05:04AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote sarasecret007: I don't know about other viewers but, Amber is growing on me. I'm starting to feel as though everybody should focus there attention on her instead of Phyllis. I hope she stays on with the show.

HUH?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list