List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber is awesome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber is awesome

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/09/04 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 05:45AM, Views: 949, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/09/04 05:44PM
    Re: Amber is awesome
    pfoster191

Quote Iamulaw: George will be in his Glory when he sees this post. I'll probably get chewed out by him. But, Amber is a schemer and has not learned a thing. You think Gloria is bad? She's not far from it. That child has not learned a thing. She keeps on scheming and getting other people involved in her mess.

You guys are right, Amber is a schemer and should never be trusted; however, have you all noticed that lately she doesn't talk in that very high pitched voice and whine so much anymore? What a relief!!! I used to cut off the sound whenever she came on the screen. Thank goodness her voice has toned down and her hair also. But I still don't care for Amber, talk about sneaky.
    Patti

#12   2007/09/04 05:45PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote Iamulaw: George will be in his Glory when he sees this post. I'll probably get chewed out by him. But, Amber is a schemer and has not learned a thing. You think Gloria is bad? She's not far from it. That child has not learned a thing. She keeps on scheming and getting other people involved in her mess.

You guys are right, Amber is a schemer and should never be trusted; however, have you all noticed that lately she doesn't talk in that very high pitched voice and whine so much anymore? What a relief!!! I used to cut off the sound whenever she came on the screen. Thank goodness her voice has toned down and her hair also. But I still don't care for Amber, talk about sneaky.
    Patti

Really, because I just typed a note that I hate her whining. But I honestly haven't been watching as much. The next time I tune in, I'll pay attention to that. I can't stand the sound of her voice.

#13   2007/09/04 05:45PM
    Sundevil98

I originally found her to be annoying (her voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard to me), but when you could see that she really did love Cane, I softened my dislike. That whole "fake wedding" was somewhat of a stretch from reality!

#14   2007/09/04 06:28PM
    MissHathaway

Quote sarasecret007: I don't know about other viewers but, Amber is growing on me. I'm starting to feel as though everybody should focus there attention on her instead of Phyllis. I hope she stays on with the show.

George - is that you?!?

#15   2007/09/04 06:33PM
    pfoster191

Quote Sundevil98: I originally found her to be annoying (her voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard to me), but when you could see that she really did love Cane, I softened my dislike. That whole "fake wedding" was somewhat of a stretch from reality!

It was a stretch alright, but I guess if a couple gets married by Elvis, anything can happen. lol However, I am glad Cane finally got smart and knows that he is not really married to her. What ever became of the girl that posed as Cane?
    Patti

#16   2007/09/04 06:38PM
    pfoster191

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote pfoster191:

Patti

Really, because I just typed a note that I hate her whining. But I honestly haven't been watching as much. The next time I tune in, I'll pay attention to that. I can't stand the sound of her voice.

She still lets her voice get carried away sometime, but to me, its better than it was. Maybe the writers decided they didn't like her voice either and advised her to tone it down. Can you imagine how she would sound if she goes to prison? Those walls carry an echo like crazy. Everyone would want to kill her. lol
    Patti

#17   2007/09/04 07:21PM
    Intrigued

I agree.. Amber is no good.. and she is always getting innocent people involved with her schemes.. but now with the JiMin storyline.. what will happen to Amber.. I can see her tongue tied for a response now

#18   2007/09/04 07:26PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Of course Amber did not do it.She could not kill someone!!! Amber is awesome!!! Looked beautiful today!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list