List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I've been gone...please answer?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I've been gone...please answer?!

Started by Stoff at 2007/09/04 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 09:37AM, Views: 387, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/09/04 12:00PM
    I've been gone...please answer?!
    Stoff

I have not been on the board in months now....have had major computer problems. If this thread was started weeks ago, please forgive me. I just haven't had the time to look back through them to find what I'm looking for. Why did Y&R change actresses (Colleen). I miss her SOOOOOO much!!!! I never read anything about her leaving or getting fired or whatever. Can anyone answer this for me? Again, I am sorry if this is a repeat.

#2   2007/09/04 12:12PM
    Re: I've been gone...please answer?!
    restlessandy...

Don't worry we'll forgive you this time! LOL!!

The short of it is she was let go a a couple months ago with no notice, just calls and told not to show up again, no chance to say good-bye nothing. There has been a lot of speculation as to what happened, but nothing concrete has been said from either side. I'm sure if you scroll back or even flip through the petition to get AL back you will get an idea of what some of her advid supports are saying.

Hope that helps.

#3   2007/09/04 12:30PM
    Stoff

Quote restlessandyoung: Don't worry we'll forgive you this time! LOL!!

The short of it is she was let go a a couple months ago with no notice, just calls and told not to show up again, no chance to say good-bye nothing. There has been a lot of speculation as to what happened, but nothing concrete has been said from either side. I'm sure if you scroll back or even flip through the petition to get AL back you will get an idea of what some of her advid supports are saying.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

#4   2007/09/04 12:33PM
    restlessandy...

Quote Stoff:

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

No problem! Glad I could help!!

#5   2007/09/04 01:19PM
    flowergirl25

Quote restlessandyoung:
    Quote Stoff:

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

No problem! Glad I could help!!
    ive been woundering myself about
    that.

#6   2007/09/04 02:00PM
    sarab

Please go to the Bring Back Adrianne thread and sign the petition to get her back if you so choose. Thanks.

Sara

#7   2007/09/05 08:03AM
    Stoff

Quote sarab: Please go to the Bring Back Adrianne thread and sign the petition to get her back if you so choose. Thanks.

Sara

What page is the thread on?

#8   2007/09/05 09:37AM
    carlotta1960

Quote Stoff:
    Quote sarab: Please go to the Bring Back Adrianne thread and sign the petition to get her back if you so choose. Thanks.

Sara

What page is the thread on?

Hopefully it is on page 1. We try to keep it in the front so those who haven't signed yet will see it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list