List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????

Started by KLSP417 at 2007/09/04 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 12:30PM, Views: 296, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/09/04 11:50AM
    CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????
    KLSP417

?) What ever happened to the benefit Nick and Sharon were planning for Cassie? Weren't they supposed to have had it in August while Jack was out of town? Did I miss something here? I thought this would have given Nick and Sharon a chance to get together.

#2   2007/09/04 11:52AM
    Re: CASSIE'S CHALLENGE STORY LINE?????
    zzyzx

Quote KLSP417: What ever happened to the benefit Nick and Sharon were planning for Cassie? Weren't they supposed to have had it in August while Jack was out of town? Did I miss something here? I thought this would have given Nick and Sharon a chance to get together.

Too much going on with Phyllis, Summer Abbot and Jack's problems

#3   2007/09/04 12:09PM
    restlessandy...

It's so sad the way the writers start a story line, then it just disapears. I doubt this will come up again since her picture has been taken down from the coffee house. I guess she is just fading away...

#4   2007/09/04 12:24PM
    Delilah127

Quote KLSP417: What ever happened to the benefit Nick and Sharon were planning for Cassie? Weren't they supposed to have had it in August while Jack was out of town? Did I miss something here? I thought this would have given Nick and Sharon a chance to get together.

I wondered the same thing. Just another glaring and embarrassing spotlight on how bad this show has become and how LML, starts sl's and then just drops them.

Bill Bell must be rolling in his grave.

#5   2007/09/04 12:28PM
    bubble303

It's one of LML's dropped sl's. Damn

#6   2007/09/04 12:30PM
    Soulsistah

I guess there's no end in sight for the horrific writing...does LML and her crew think the fans also have amnesia? That we just forget about all these build-up s/ls that quickly are forgotten about? Or are the writers the ones with amnesia?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list