List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wiping the slate clean!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wiping the slate clean!

Started by wonder-mom at 2007/09/04 11:29AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 01:01PM, Views: 291, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/09/04 11:29AM
    Wiping the slate clean!
    wonder-mom

I think it's time the writers end some of these s/l. They were really exciting in the beginning of course they were, but to drag them on for 2-3 months? I'm hoping that now that it's September...although I don't really know what that has to do with anything, they will wrap up every single one of these s/l they have going on and start some of the ones they've suggested could happen. They're working on the boring s/l...like do we really need another murder in GC? Um...no...the Carmen one is enough to last us another year or so I would think...boring boring boring. I havn't watched the show in 3 weeks, I just come to the board read what is going to happen and read all of your guy's posts and that seems to keep me quite satisfied. I used to do the same with Days of our Lives and now I don't even read about it it got so boring. Come on writers pep it up a bit would ya!

#2   2007/09/04 11:31AM
    Re: Wiping the slate clean!
    GL_YRfan1979

I second that motion

#3   2007/09/04 12:04PM
    restlessandy...

We can all keep our fingers crossed, but I wouldn't hold your breath!!

#4   2007/09/04 12:22PM
    Eppy

Quote restlessandyoung: We can all keep our fingers crossed, but I wouldn't hold your breath!!
    I think the writers become befuddled when they introduce so many storylines, and then forget where to go from there. Let's have three good storylines going (like they used to) and keep them moving and interesting. This convoluded mess they are trying to make sense of, is beyond repair. Just get them wrapped up!!!! The Phyllis saga just takes up TOO much space and time at the sacrafice of others.

#5   2007/09/04 01:01PM
    restlessandy...

Quote Eppy:
    Quote restlessandyoung: We can all keep our fingers crossed, but I wouldn't hold your breath!!
    I think the writers become befuddled when they introduce so many storylines, and then forget where to go from there. Let's have three good storylines going (like they used to) and keep them moving and interesting. This convoluded mess they are trying to make sense of, is beyond repair. Just get them wrapped up!!!! The Phyllis saga just takes up TOO much space and time at the sacrafice of others.

I couldn't agree more!! Keep things simple!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list