List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What! Spoilers may be discussed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What! Spoilers may be discussed

Started by BabygirlAH at 2007/09/04 11:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 04:03PM, Views: 620, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/04 11:07AM
    What! Spoilers may be discussed
    BabygirlAH

I haven't been watching for 3-4 weeks. I thought that we were supposed to find out the truth about Adrian's identity this summer. Also, I thought the ring issue was supposed to come up this summer.

Seems like I haven't missed anything. Seems like I only have to tune in once a month.

What's going on.

No Jimin is dead. Another mystery that will never be resolved. I think Cane did it.

Guess I'll tune in once next month to see if there is any progress.

#2   2007/09/04 11:09AM
    Re: What! Spoilers may be discussed
    aym0402

No, you haven't missed much. We still don't know Adrian's identity and Cane is still Jill's son. No...nothing has happened this summer.

#3   2007/09/04 11:11AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote aym0402: No, you haven't missed much. We still don't know Adrian's identity and Cane is still Jill's son. No...nothing has happened this summer.

I think it's pathetic how slow things are moving. I'll probably be able to watch one day in October. My schedule doesn't allow me to watch and I'm not going go to the extreme of taping or staying up late to watch.

Oh well, I'll keep reading this board to find out what happens.

How sad that Jimin is gone. He was my eye candy.

#4   2007/09/04 11:16AM
    funandthensum

You don't have to tape and you don't have to stay up late. First of all, soapnet has put Y&R on early again AND you can always watch the show from your computer at
    CBS.com. Also Amy has GREAT updates if you don't get to watch. This summer really nothing happened at all. I sure hope the pace picks up now.

#5   2007/09/04 11:17AM
    aym0402

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote aym0402: No, you haven't missed much. We still don't know Adrian's identity and Cane is still Jill's son. No...nothing has happened this summer.

I think it's pathetic how slow things are moving. I'll probably be able to watch one day in October. My schedule doesn't allow me to watch and I'm not going go to the extreme of taping or staying up late to watch.

Oh well, I'll keep reading this board to find out what happens.

How sad that Jimin is gone. He was my eye candy.

Y&R is coming back on at 7:00 on SoapNet starting today.

#6   2007/09/04 11:17AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote funandthensum: You don't have to tape and you don't have to stay up late. First of all, soapnet has put Y&R on early again AND you can always watch the show from your computer at
    CBS.com. Also Amy has GREAT updates if you don't get to watch. This summer really nothing happened at all. I sure hope the pace picks up now.

Thank you. Here's a big hug from me. I just love your teddy bear.

#7   2007/09/04 03:49PM
    izzybell

This summer, next summer, it doesn't matter. It will probably not be wrapped up anytime soon. This dragging out too many s/l's at one time is very disappointing. I thought that when Victor went looking for Vic Jr, it might be Adrian. Now that would have been a good s/l. Colleen being an Abbott, tied up with the Newman clan.

#8   2007/09/04 03:55PM
    stacyshrop

What about Victor? He went up to see JiMin. Let's not forget him. And as for the spoilers, they suck. I mean Phyllis was not supposed to do a day in jail and now she is ultimately not to do her term. Come on...people get real.

#9   2007/09/04 03:56PM
    stacyshrop

That's what you get when you threaten to tell things. But you can watch these soaps on innertube on cbs. They stay on for about a week then refresh.

#10   2007/09/04 04:02PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote izzybell: This summer, next summer, it doesn't matter. It will probably not be wrapped up anytime soon. This dragging out too many s/l's at one time is very disappointing. I thought that when Victor went looking for Vic Jr, it might be Adrian. Now that would have been a good s/l. Colleen being an Abbott, tied up with the Newman clan.

Yes, I was disappointed with that too. Genoa City has some of the worst parents I ever heard of. Makes no sense.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list