List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: next week spoiler on Young and Restless

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

next week spoiler on Young and Restless

Started by lfga at 2012/10/15 09:14AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/15 04:25PM, Views: 5652, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/15 09:14AM
    next week spoiler on Young and Restless
    lfga

Victor and Nikki mourn another loss together, stronger than ever… Victor and Nikki slowly put the pieces of their resurrection back together… Phyllis lets Christine have it for this infantile fighting. Now another lawsuit… Jack tests Billy’s loyalty… Adam takes Sharon’s side. But he can’t bear to let Chelsea in on this… Phyllis blames Avery for luring Nick, to her bosom.

#2   2012/10/15 09:16AM
    Re: next week spoiler on Young and Restless
    Coastie

Quote lfga: Victor and Nikki mourn another loss together, stronger than ever… Victor and Nikki slowly put the pieces of their resurrection back together… Phyllis lets Christine have it for this infantile fighting. Now another lawsuit… Jack tests Billy’s loyalty… Adam takes Sharon’s side. But he can’t bear to let Chelsea in on this… Phyllis blames Avery for luring Nick, to her bosom.

Thanks for these "spoilers" I was wondering if anything has been leaked about Abby's demise

#3   2012/10/15 09:19AM
    BabygirlAH

sounds interesting.

#4   2012/10/15 09:28AM
    Lucy3

Victor and Nikki are always "stronger than ever" for about fifteen minutes after getting back together. I find that duo nauseating. Hope Christine gives it right back to the nut who tried to kill her and has always acted like it was Christine's fault. What sort of convoluted logic is that? And Phyllis can't decide which man she wants so just plans to hang onto both? That's nice.

#5   2012/10/15 09:36AM
    DEEDEEBAY

I know Abby is leaving the show but are they killing her off????? OMG that would be horrible, so who then are Victor and Nikki grieving?

#6   2012/10/15 09:39AM
    Its not real

Quote DEEDEEBAY: I know Abby is leaving the show but are they killing her off????? OMG that would be horrible, so who then are Victor and Nikki grieving?

I think it might be the loss of the ranch...no inside information here, just a guess.

#7   2012/10/15 09:40AM
    rediculous

Quote DEEDEEBAY: I know Abby is leaving the show but are they killing her off????? OMG that would be horrible, so who then are Victor and Nikki grieving?

I doubt Nikkki would grieve that much for Abby, after all she is not one of her brats, those two are the only ones worth a tear in Nikki's selfish world.

#8   2012/10/15 09:41AM
    simscb

*****SPOILER*****
    Sharon sets fire to the Newman Ranch and it burns to the ground.

Guess they will be mourning because of all their "wonderful" memories at the ranch. JMO

#9   2012/10/15 09:41AM
    Its not real

Quote Lucy3: Victor and Nikki are always "stronger than ever" for about fifteen minutes after getting back together. I find that duo nauseating. Hope Christine gives it right back to the nut who tried to kill her and has always acted like it was Christine's fault. What sort of convoluted logic is that? And Phyllis can't decide which man she wants so just plans to hang onto both? That's nice.

Phyllis must think she is the female version of B&B's Ridge (or this generation's Liam) they both like to have two members of the opposite sex dancing around them vying for their affections.

#10   2012/10/15 09:41AM
    lfga

abby,s name wasnt mention..just a great lost,,,i dont know if the great lost will be a person or not...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list