List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Started by Soapluva07 at 2007/09/03 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 03:43PM, Views: 1646, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/09/03 09:08PM
    Re: Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?
    Soapluva07

Quote silva8: RSV will NOT give anyone aids! LOL!!!!!!!

No, Summer would have to have a primary condition that affects her immune system, like AIDS, in order to need a blood transfusion.

I am saying that despite what we have been lead to believe, this heath crisis won't switch anybody's paternity.

#12   2007/09/03 09:35PM
    Delilah127

This is most likely another way for LML to give all that

"OH" moment and throw us off. The paternity will most likely be part of Nov sweeps, when Phyllis will most likely be out of jail, so she can get her beat down from Jack or Nick

#13   2007/09/04 12:15PM
    Delilah127

Quote silva8: soapluva,

What you are saying is IMPOSSIBLE. Even for a soap, it would be ridiculous. The purpose of Summer being so sick was to add more DRAMA for Phyllis. RSV will NEVER EVER require a blood transfusion. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Drama and Phyllis. Now there are two words that go together

As for the RSV, I doubt this is part of the Paternity sl, however it could be just a teaser for another health crisis coming down the pike for Summer, come November sweeps

#14   2007/09/04 12:38PM
    Eppy

Quote Delilah127:

What you are saying is IMPOSSIBLE. Even for a soap, it would be ridiculous. The purpose of Summer being so sick was to add more DRAMA for Phyllis. RSV will NEVER EVER require a blood transfusion. LOL!!!!!!!!!

As for the RSV, I doubt this is part of the Paternity sl, however it could be just a teaser for another health crisis coming down the pike for Summer, come November sweeps
    Maybe she has some kind of a genetic disorder that is discovered while she is in the hospital being treated for the pulmonary infection. But, then the writers would have to come up with something plausible, and I'm not counting on THAT happening!!!!

#15   2007/09/04 12:56PM
    sarasecret007

Maybe we have a fake Dr. on our hands? This would be the only way they could get out of the misdiagnosis. LOL! Logan doesn't play a good Dr. role anyway.

#16   2007/09/04 01:23PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Delilah127:

Maybe she has some kind of a genetic disorder that is discovered while she is in the hospital being treated for the pulmonary infection. But, then the writers would have to come up with something plausible, and I'm not counting on THAT happening!!!!

LOL! ITA. The writers don't know the meaning of "plausible" If they don't use this hospital stint to lead into the paternity s/l, well, hey, it'll just make more "reel" for MS Emmy bid next year....isn't that what this show has become? Good reel for Phyllis?

#17   2007/09/04 02:54PM
    Touched

RSV is a very serious illness in children. It can lead to a life long battle with serious bouts of Asthma and Bronchitis. In serious cases, blood transfusions are needed to elevate the white blood cell count. This is where they would test to see who can donate and who can't. Because babies tend to react faster to illnesses and treatments, they would want donor blood from a direct family relative to prevent any further problems.

#18   2007/09/04 03:40PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Touched: RSV is a very serious illness in children. It can lead to a life long battle with serious bouts of Asthma and Bronchitis. In serious cases, blood transfusions are needed to elevate the white blood cell count. This is where they would test to see who can donate and who can't. Because babies tend to react faster to illnesses and treatments, they would want donor blood from a direct family relative to prevent any further problems.

Thanks for the incite into this illness; I had never heard of it before and this is a great explanation!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list