List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?

Started by Soapluva07 at 2007/09/03 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 03:43PM, Views: 1676, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/03 02:54PM
    Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?
    Soapluva07

She has RSV?! You won't ever need any kind of blood or bone marrow for that!

I think the spoilers they gave us are wrong. The least they could do is tell us when they change things. Everyone around here has been waiting and then they go and do this.

This is why I hate spoilers sometimes. Oh well.

#2   2007/09/03 03:06PM
    Re: Summer spoiler...What?! THIS is what they come up with?
    catc20

Quote Soapluva07: She has RSV?! You won't ever need any kind of blood or bone marrow for that!

I think the spoilers they gave us are wrong. The least they could do is tell us when they change things. Everyone around here has been waiting and then they go and do this.

RSV can be a symptom of a chronic disease/more serious condition. So basically I can def see at first they thing it's only that and BAM it's something more serious/ they found an underlying condition causing the RSV.

#3   2007/09/03 03:13PM
    Soapluva07

Quote catc20:
    Quote Soapluva07: She has RSV?! You won't ever need any kind of blood or bone marrow for that!

RSV can be a symptom of a chronic disease/more serious condition. So basically I can def see at first they thing it's only that and BAM it's something more serious/ they found an underlying condition causing the RSV.

It would have to do with the immune system. They'd have to give her AIDS. What a joke!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/03 03:14PM
    #4   2007/09/03 06:04PM
    catc20

Aids? I highly highly doubt that. LOL There are hundreds and hundreds of immune disorders, Aids is so not the only option by a long shot.

#5   2007/09/03 06:14PM
    pdames4

Wierd. My daughter had RSV. She spent two nights at the hospital. they say it is quite common. Only a small ratio turns out to be serious.

#6   2007/09/03 06:17PM
    catc20

Quote pdames4: Wierd. My daughter had RSV. She spent two nights at the hospital. they say it is quite common. Only a small ratio turns out to be serious.

Ofcourse usually it's nothing, but since this is a Soap and with the spoilers indicating Summer needs a match for something(if that's the case) then obviously the RSV is an indicator of something worse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/03 06:19PM
    #7   2007/09/03 07:03PM
    funandthensum

Did you ever hear of misdiagnosis. They may be calling it RSV now, but Logan may not have diagnosed the correctly. Just a thought.

#8   2007/09/03 08:01PM
    mpaden2002

ya never know what they will do with this.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list