List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Oct 12 Friday--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Oct 12 Friday--

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/12 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/17 12:07PM, Views: 6146, Replies: 49
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/12 01:26PM
    Can Spoiler Oct 12 Friday--
    rediculous

The judge is taking a strip off the prosecution for bring a case to trial that is older than his shirts,, Christine and the judge get in an argument, he tells her your the reason the case is being dismissed Ms Blair, you allegedly said you were a Federal Agent, you were not, the court is not your personal playground. Ms Newman you are released. Phyllis and Christine get in to a shouting match, Nick arrives, just as he gets a phone call from Adam, they are at the hospital, Summer is hurt. Ronan wants to drive Phyllis, Nick says, you are the last thing my daughter needs to see.

At the hospital, Nick grabs Adam, going to blame him for whatever happened to Summer, Adam sets him straight, she ran us off the road she hit a tree. Nick begrudgingly thanks Adam for taking Summer to the hospital.

Phyllis and Nick with Summer, (NEW SUMMER) Summer still angry at Phyllis, I still hate you, you attempted murder and you cheated on Dad, Phyllis tells her the charges are dropped, yeah, I feel so much better to know that. Avery arrives, Summer glad to see her, Phyllis eyeing the interaction between Avery and Nick, she wants to speak to Avery outside, What's going on between you and my husband, .

Nick comes out and Avery leaves as Nick and Phyllis talk, she is all smiles wanting them to go talk and discuss their lives and Summer.. Very coldly, Nick looks at her and says we are over, I am filing for divorce, you will be hearing from my lawyer, Phyllis stares ahead in shock.

Later Phyllis is in Summers room while Summer sleeps, Fen arrives, Summer wakes up, Phyllis tells Fen that Summer shouldn't have too many visitors, Then YOU leave Summer orders, I will call security to put you out, you just make things worse, Phylis leaves.

Adam and Chelsea find out they have lost the baby.

Kevin is really angry at Chloe.

Paul won't join Christine in her civil suit against Phyllis.

Michael and Lauren don't want Fen around Summer, she is a bad influence, he storms out of the restaurant where they are eating when the tell him to stay away from her., Michael is livid.

Ronan shows up at Phyllis's door with food, after bantering back and forth she lets him in.

Nick is at Victors office when Avery arrives, he tells her he is getting a divorce, they toast to new beginnings as Adam barges in, Nick asks what do you want, Adam stares at Nick, filled with rageā€”the accident caused Chelsea to lose the baby, your daughter killed my son!! Nick is speechless. Great acting there by MM.

#2   2012/10/12 01:39PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Oct 12 Friday--
    Sylviastel

Does Adam forget that he killed Ashley's baby? Maybe not on purpose and how he cover it up? Did Adam think we would forget his past? It's karma! What comes around goes around!

#3   2012/10/12 01:42PM
    flygirl1969

Thanks!

So Phyllis walk away. It's a a shame that there's a statue of limitations for attempted murder. I'm glad Summer called her out. I hope Paul will join the civil suit but admittedly he's got bigger problems than Phyllis.

This Chloe/Kevin angst is so contrived. I guess the new regime don't see them as a couple. I don't really care for either of them but his support of a criminal causing problems for them is ridiculous.

Wasn't Chelesa like a few weeks pregnant? How could they know the sex? I guess they do sorasing in the womb.

Am I supposed to be taken by Summer and Fen's contrived Romeo and Juliette nonsense ? So Summer is bad news but Likey are besties with her homicidal mother?

#4   2012/10/12 01:43PM
    flygirl1969

Quote Sylviastel: Does Adam forget that he killed Ashley's baby? Maybe not on purpose and how he cover it up? Did Adam think we would forget his past? It's karma! What comes around goes around!

So true. A good writing team would have him reflect on causing Ashley's miscarriage and question whether or not this is payback.

#5   2012/10/12 01:46PM
    reng

How was the new Summer? I had gotten used to the old one.

#6   2012/10/12 02:31PM
    rediculous

I laughed as I watched Phyllis open the door and Ronan walk through, it was like watching a spider pull a poor stupid fly into it's web. Ronan is now under her spell, poor slob, doesn't know what is in store for him--

#7   2012/10/12 02:37PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks red!

THIS is how Phyllis is going to get payback. Nick leaves her, Summer hates her guts and I can see Likey being upset and blaming her for with what is going on with Summer/Fen. She doesn't have a job either. But she's got Honan and burgers.

Kevin close your pie-hole or take a Midol.

Great acting today with MCE and MM.

#8   2012/10/12 02:41PM
    jcren

Quote reng: How was the new Summer? I had gotten used to the old one.

I liked her. Summer is now being written as a very spoiled, mean, bratty princess. Think Regina George in Mean Girls. And she is straight up LETHAL to Phyllis.

I mean "I am about to call security if you don't get out my room!" kind of cruel!

And yes she said that to her own mother.

I give Noah grief, but even in all her mess up - Noah has never been that nasty to Sharon. Yikes.

#9   2012/10/12 02:44PM
    flygirl1969

Quote countryMomof4: Thanks red!

THIS is how Phyllis is going to get payback. Nick leaves her, Summer hates her guts and I can see Likey being upset and blaming her for with what is going on with Summer/Fen. She doesn't have a job either. But she's got Honan and burgers.

Kevin close your pie-hole or take a Midol.

Great acting today with MCE and MM.

I guess it's a wee bit of payback but I wanted the town disgusted by her but instead they are all against Christine. And she has a job with Tag&Grab. Kevin moved a body for her so she's their number one employee. Ronan is a disgrace.

I agree 100% about Kevin!

#10   2012/10/12 02:47PM
    cane fan

i cant whait for ronan face when phillys will dump is poor a&&& in street when she will find a new men on a dumpster,ronan get ready,,

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list