List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Oct 11, Thurs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Oct 11, Thurs

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/11 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/12 09:31AM, Views: 4668, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/11 01:14PM
    Can Spoiler Oct 11, Thurs
    rediculous

Nick finds out from Fen that Summer has a disposable cel phone and she phoned Fen with it, that enabled Nick to get her # from Fens phone, he uses it to phone Summer, she thinks it is Fen calling, she answers and Nick talks to her convinces her to come home.

Kevin is on the stand won't give up anything about what he knows about Tim and the night he died. Michael asks him if the last time he saw Tim Reid was he alive, and just before Kevin could answer, the judge starts getting dizzy and the room is spinning, They take the judge out of the courtroom'

Tucker goes to see Jack. Tucker has not been charged, he offers his help to Jack in taking down Victor.

Sharon comes home to find Noah packing his bag, going to move in with his Dad. Sharon wants him to stay with her, but he says, “bad enough you were with Adam, but with Grandpa and Tucker, it's hard for me to look at you right now”. Sharon tries to justify her actions to Noah, it doesn't work,I'm ashamed of what you have been doing Mom, take a long look at your life, until you do that,we have nothing to say to each other.

Nick goes to see Adam, tries using the family card, it doesn't work with Adam, don't talk to me about family Adam says. I have never been part of your little coven. Nick tells Adam , he is a joke, your the same miserable basta-d you have always been. I love you too, Adam tells him.

Jack goes to see Adam, Adam sells his shares to Jack. Jack tries to get Billy on his side, but Billy won't bite. His marriage means too much to him.

Summer appears at the trial, Phyllis is overjoyed to see her, thank you for coming Summer she gushes, I'm here for one reason, to see you get the punishment you deserve, I'm sorry I have you for a mother, I didn't even realize how much I hate you. Nick get s Summer out of there, Phyllis thanks Nick for being there, he tells her he is there for Summer only!

Sharon and Tucker have a nice talk, she phones the SCC and takes back her claims, we are even now Tucker tells her. He warns her about the Newman's as things get worse for them they will blame you, you need to be careful, watch your back--

Court resumes with a different judge, Leslie wants the case dismissed, the Judge calls another recess, then comes back and declares a dismissal of the case. Phyllis looks like the cat that ate the canary.

Noah and Fen talking about Summer, I am afraid she is going to do something really dangerous Fen says..

Summer driving her car and crying, Adam and Chelsea on the way to their babymoon, Chelsea screams look out as headlights veer towards them, Summer screams!!

I personally think Ronan had something to do with the first Judge getting sick and the new one coming on, Ronan was much too confident that Phyllis would get off,

#2   2012/10/11 01:17PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Oct 11, Thurs
    valleycliffe

thank you.

JG, you suck sweaty donkey balls....

#3   2012/10/11 01:19PM
    TxRangerFan

oh Noah! I still love you to death!!

#4   2012/10/11 01:22PM
    TxRangerFan

no not Ronan! I bet you it was TGVN!

#5   2012/10/11 01:23PM
    KeepingItReal

Thanks Red!

Yeah Sharon, it as bad enough you being with Adam and his Grandfather and to go there with Tucker.

It is what it is.

OMgosh...who wanna bets that the judge was drugged and that why the new judge (who was paid off) threw out the charages. I smell something *cough* stinking like Victor / Ronan.

Dang, all these spoilers are what I've been saying.....interesting.

Thanks again Red!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 01:24PM
    #6   2012/10/11 01:25PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks red.

Well ,we all knew that Phyl was going to get off so that is no surprise.....a huge disappointment but no surprise :P

I hope Sharon listens and thnks about what Noah said to her.

Adam selling his shares to Jack was a bit of a surprise. Now that Jack and Tucker are in cahoots, NE is going to be in big trouble.

Tucker was right to warn Sharon. Hope she takes that to heart as well.

Enjoyed the new writing!!!!

#7   2012/10/11 01:29PM
    bukopandan

thanks, red, and i too am suspicious of ronan. man, if he did something to cause the judge, that guy has gone completely from good to bad--tampering like this goes beyond the pale.

well, a dismissal based on the judge being sick and a new one coming in doesn't appear to make it a dismissal with prejudice, but i'll have to wait and see exactly what happens. if there's no prejudice, then the phreak can be tried at a future time, which may be a good thing since tim's recording just might show up.

#8   2012/10/11 01:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote countryMomof4: Thanks red.

Well ,we all knew that Phyl was going to get off so that is no surprise.....a huge disappointment but no surprise :P

I hope Sharon listens and thnks about what Noah said to her.

Adam selling his shares to Jack was a bit of a surprise. Now that Jack and Tucker are in cahoots, NE is going to be in big trouble.

Tucker was right to warn Sharon. Hope she takes that to heart as well.

Enjoyed the new writing!!!!

Don't you find it very convenient that the "no nonsense judge" takes sick and they bring in a new one

As for the new writing.....I will wait to see.

Right now, I've pretty much figured out much of the stuff and if the new spoiler ring to be true.

The new writing is no better than the old.

#9   2012/10/11 01:34PM
    countryMomof4

Oh it was definitely weird that the judge suddenly became ill. Ronan had a strange smirk on his face when he came into court.

I'm waiting to see how the spoilers work out as well. I don't want to put any cart before any horse. Very interesting tweet from MM.

#10   2012/10/11 01:46PM
    Shirl62

Even if the first judge was sick, even the second judge would still have to review the case. There was a recess so that the judge could review the case so I don't think that anyone tampered with the judge at all. The new judge still could have heard the case, if it presented the evidence to do so. I think that the case was dismissed because there just wasn't any evidence to back up the charges. The case is 20 years old and with no more evidence than what they had, it stand to reason that it would have been thrown out. That case would be considered a waste of court time. When you consider the seriuosness of the cases pending in Federal court, a 20 year old case with no evidence is a real waste of the courts time. It's over. If she files a civil suit, even that is gonna be hard to do because the statute of limitations on that is definately over.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list