List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Car Crash SPOILER!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Car Crash SPOILER!!

Started by hollywoody at 2012/10/10 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 01:27PM, Views: 13396, Replies: 99
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2012/10/11 10:16AM
    Re: Car Crash SPOILER!!
    Benay

Quote Perseus: Per SOD, the doctor cannot confirm if it was the accident or nature that caused Chelsea's miscarruage!

Chelsea is far enough along to tell that they are expecting a boy. She seems far enough into her pregnancy that a miscarriage would be unlikely unless a trauma takes place.

#82   2012/10/11 10:16AM
    dazzleme

Quote Crissy 2008: I really hope Chadam does not lose their baby. I love them together, and that would be so sad. I know some people think Adam deserves his karma to catch up with him, but what about all the rest of the Newman's, when are they going to get theirs..

according to some the only Newman's that deserve to pay for anything is Phyllis and Adam....the others could do anything and it's all okay...heck if Victor took a bag of puppies and threw them in a lake to drown, he would still come out smelling like a rose compared to Adam and Phyllis....

#83   2012/10/11 10:18AM
    Lucy3

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote hollywoody: Summer crashes her car into Adam's car & kills Chelsea's fetus!

She is Phyllis daughter after all!

GO SUMMER!!!!

You should have only put CAR CRASH SPOILER in the title. Some people don't want to know the spoilers. We've all made the same mistake but it makes some posters angry.

you know what makes me angry is the fact that when a new poster comes on here and starts their first thread....they are always dogged piled on about spoilers....too bad if some posters get angry over it...if their life is so filled with bs that they let that make them mad then they seriously need to get a life! obviously they have some issues if all it takes is to post spoilers without warning to make them angry!! geez! it happened to me too....I had so many that seem to think they are the board police show up telling me what I posted was done wrong....I say get over it, it's not really a life or death situation here!

I hope the op didn't think I was being mean to her because I wasn't at all. I wasn't the least bit upset but knew that some might be. I'm one who reads every spoiler I see. I don't care about surprises, just give me the scoop as soon as possible.

I see that the mod has now corrected it so all is well. Too bad we can't correct our titles ourselves as soon as we see our mistakes.

#84   2012/10/11 10:23AM
    dazzleme

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote hollywoody: Summer crashes her car into Adam's car & kills Chelsea's fetus!

She is Phyllis daughter after all!

GO SUMMER!!!!

You should have only put CAR CRASH SPOILER in the title. Some people don't want to know the spoilers. We've all made the same mistake but it makes some posters angry.

you know what makes me angry is the fact that when a new poster comes on here and starts their first thread....they are always dogged piled on about spoilers....too bad if some posters get angry over it...if their life is so filled with bs that they let that make them mad then they seriously need to get a life! obviously they have some issues if all it takes is to post spoilers without warning to make them angry!! geez! it happened to me too....I had so many that seem to think they are the board police show up telling me what I posted was done wrong....I say get over it, it's not really a life or death situation here!

I hope the op didn't think I was being mean to her because I wasn't at all. I wasn't the least bit upset but knew that some might be. I'm one who reads every spoiler I see. I don't care about surprises, just give me the scoop as soon as possible.

I see that the mod has now corrected it so all is well. Too bad we can't correct our titles ourselves as soon as we see our mistakes.

it just kinda upsets me to see a new poster piled on like that..I've seen it many times...I'm not saying you did it...I've just seen a few comments from different posters and to me it seems so petty...even if the words Car crash were in the title alone, should clue some in that it is a spoiler, since there hasn't been a car crash recently...just sayin, use common sense if you don't want to read a spoiler!

#85   2012/10/11 10:26AM
    dbpnrd

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote rediculous: It is going to be so amusing watching the same people who tried so hard to put all the blame on Sharon, for the actions of her teenage daughter Cassie and the damage she did with a motor vehicle and exonerate Nick from all blame,-- reverse now and try to put all the blame on Nick and exonerate Phyllis from any blame in the damage from her teenage daughter Summers actions with a motor vehicle. And Phyllis is actually the only one to blame for where Summer is in her thinking. Oh the justice, I love it!!

Bet Phyllis and Nick are going to wish Summer had finished off Ronan's car and gotten rid of ALL her temper fit then and there, don't you?

Of course Phyllis's actions DID precipitate this whole turn of events. It will be interesting to see if she takes even the least bit of the blame THIS time.

I'll bet that Phyllis blames everyone else for this. She'll blame Daisy for drugging Daniel, which led to Lucy, which led to the battle between her and Daisy and Ricky, which led to Christine trying to seek justice for Phyllis running her over, which made Tim threaten to expose her for who she truely is (with the tape recording), which led to the stealing from Summer's trust fund to pay him off, which led to him demanding sex from her, which led to him taking pills and dying, which led to her and Keving moving the body, which led to Ronan giving her an allaby, which led to Nick leaving her, which made her sleep with Ronan, which made Summer walk in, which made her angry enough to take a bat to Ronan's car, run away, and crash into Chadam, which made them lose their baby. She would never admit that had she decided to take responsibility for her actions, things wouldn't have snowballed like this.
    So you see, it will be everyone else's fault but Phyllis'.

Right on the dot.., well said.

#86   2012/10/11 10:29AM
    dbpnrd

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote GLfan85:
    Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote FL senior fan: This must be "Bell" writing still haunting us; the loss of a child and another woman steps in...sound familiar (Nick/Phyllis/Sharon). I WILL HATE IT. I hope Adam/Chelsea get counseling and plan to have another child.
    And that darn Newman family better show some sympathy!
    HOW IS IT FAIR THAT SUMMER IS NOT THE ONE KILLED...She's leaving the show.

Incorrect. This is all Josh Griffith's writing. He has been tweaking MAB's stuff as well.

ETA: The actress who plays Summer got fired by the new regime, she will be replaced by Haley King on Oct 15th. So I suspect the crash will happen then.

That's too bad cause she played it perfectly as Phyliss' spoiled daughter!

so now she is only Phyllis's daughter?

and Jack's

#87   2012/10/11 10:32AM
    dbpnrd

Quote Benay:
    Quote Perseus: Per SOD, the doctor cannot confirm if it was the accident or nature that caused Chelsea's miscarruage!

Chelsea is far enough along to tell that they are expecting a boy. She seems far enough into her pregnancy that a miscarriage would be unlikely unless a trauma takes place.

How far is she, that has not been determined. Geez

#88   2012/10/11 10:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote GLfan85:
    Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote FL senior fan: This must be "Bell" writing still haunting us; the loss of a child and another woman steps in...sound familiar (Nick/Phyllis/Sharon). I WILL HATE IT. I hope Adam/Chelsea get counseling and plan to have another child.
    And that darn Newman family better show some sympathy!
    HOW IS IT FAIR THAT SUMMER IS NOT THE ONE KILLED...She's leaving the show.

Incorrect. This is all Josh Griffith's writing. He has been tweaking MAB's stuff as well.

ETA: The actress who plays Summer got fired by the new regime, she will be replaced by Haley King on Oct 15th. So I suspect the crash will happen then.

That's too bad cause she played it perfectly as Phyliss' spoiled daughter!

so now she is only Phyllis's daughter?

and Jack's

#89   2012/10/11 10:55AM
    Benay

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Benay:

I don't understand why you are rude to me every time I post on here. Please don't respond to my posts and I won't respond to yours from now on!

#90   2012/10/11 11:02AM
    dbpnrd

Quote Benay:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Benay:

I don't understand why you are rude to me every time I post on here. Please don't respond to my posts and I won't respond to yours from now on!

Asking a question is being rude, please if you so sensitive stay at Sin's

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 11:08AM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list