List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Car Crash SPOILER!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Car Crash SPOILER!!

Started by hollywoody at 2012/10/10 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 01:27PM, Views: 13729, Replies: 99
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2012/10/11 05:28AM
    Re: Car Crash SPOILER!! Summer Kills the Chadam Baby!!
    newmoon678

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote newmoon678:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote newmoon678:
    Quote FL senior fan: This must be "Bell" writing still haunting us; the loss of a child and another woman steps in...sound familiar (Nick/Phyllis/Sharon). I WILL HATE IT. I hope Adam/Chelsea get counseling and plan to have another child.
    And that darn Newman family better show some sympathy!
    HOW IS IT FAIR THAT SUMMER IS NOT THE ONE KILLED...She's leaving the show.

I will hate it also. I hope the Newman family will show sympathy also, but I don't want Summer to die.

I wish this could bring Chadam and the rest of the Newmans together. I'm so tired of Adam being on the outside looking in. It was so wrong what he did to Ashley and Sharon but I still want some family unity for a change.
    I really expect this to drive an even bigger wedge between Adam and the rest of the tribe. Can you really see any Newman showing any serious remorse? I sure can't. I think their main concern will be seeing that the kid is not punished.

No, I don't really see the Newmans showing any real remorse for Adam. They may do it in words but I agree the strong support will be with Summer. I think I'd like this storyline better if I could dislike Chadam but I don't. I keep routing for them both. Other's have done really bad things but received 2nd chances why can't Adam. He is really trying this time.

I've never liked Adam but I liked him a little better before he took up with that air head, Chelsea. She gets on my last nerve and he sits there looking like he is about to explode from boredom. And them rattling around in that mausoleum doesn't help matters much.

LOL! Have to admit their scenes are a little sleepy. And that house (LOL) has got to be the ugliest house in soap history.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 05:32AM
    #42   2012/10/11 05:31AM
    newmoon678

Quote rediculous: It is going to be so amusing watching the same people who tried so hard to put all the blame on Sharon, for the actions of her teenage daughter Cassie and the damage she did with a motor vehicle and exonerate Nick from all blame,-- reverse now and try to put all the blame on Nick and exonerate Phyllis from any blame in the damage from her teenage daughter Summers actions with a motor vehicle. And Phyllis is actually the only one to blame for where Summer is in her thinking. Oh the justice, I love it!!

Phyllis always goes on about "the family" which is funny to me. She sets such a wonderful example as an upstanding person. Gag!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 05:34AM
    #43   2012/10/11 06:13AM
    SassySashie

I wouldn't mind a Shadam reunion at all actually. That was probably the only time I found Sharon interesting... I would feel bad for Chelsea though, she hasn't done anything to deserve it. It also would've been nice to see Sharon come out of this herself as a stronger woman... But of course not, what's Sharon without a mans help.

About Summer, I find it strange after being so mad at her mom she would actually do this. I can't put full blame on her parents at all. She knows right from wrong! As much as Adam deserves to lose his child I hope this was an accident!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 06:14AM
    #44   2012/10/11 06:17AM
    Doerr

Quote janesBydiction: Summer is 16. The rest of the spoilers

Summer crashes her car into Adam & Chelsea, which causes Chelsea to lose her baby, which was a boy.

Adam is devastated and his marriage starts to come unglued to Chelsea's horror.

Adam lies to Chelsea in order to help a fragile Sharon.

Countdown to Shadam 5....4...3......

If you are right about everything, I will be so happy. Love me some Shadam!

#45   2012/10/11 06:17AM
    Lucy3

Quote SassySashie: I wouldn't mind a Shadam reunion at all actually. That was probably the only time I found Sharon interesting... I would feel bad for Chelsea though, she hasn't done anything to deserve it. It also would've been nice to see Sharon come out of this herself as a stronger woman... But of course not, what's Sharon without a mans help.

About Summer, I find it strange after being so mad at her mom she would actually do this. I can't put full blame on her parents at all. She knows right from wrong! As much as Adam deserves to lose his child I hope this was an accident!

But does Summer actually know right from wrong? That has to be taught and I'm sure she always got mixed signals on that one. Maybe, like her mother, she thinks that rules are for other people.

#46   2012/10/11 06:25AM
    SassySashie

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote SassySashie: I wouldn't mind a Shadam reunion at all actually. That was probably the only time I found Sharon interesting... I would feel bad for Chelsea though, she hasn't done anything to deserve it. It also would've been nice to see Sharon come out of this herself as a stronger woman... But of course not, what's Sharon without a mans help.

About Summer, I find it strange after being so mad at her mom she would actually do this. I can't put full blame on her parents at all. She knows right from wrong! As much as Adam deserves to lose his child I hope this
    was an accident!

But does Summer actually know right from wrong? That has to be taught and I'm sure she always got mixed signals on that one. Maybe, like her mother, she thinks that rules are for other people.

I would assume a 16 year old would know running people over is wrong! Especially watching what her mother is going through right now and after being so furious with her because of it. You are gonna do the same thing to go through to same mess? Stupid!!

#47   2012/10/11 06:29AM
    jcren

More spoilers:

After Summer crashes into Chadam they all go to the hospital to get checked out. Everyone is fine. As Nick and Adam talk about the accident (Nick blames Adam, Adam corrects him) Chelsea is given the news that she loss the baby. Adam returns to Chelsea and gives him the sad news -- Their son is gone. They go home devastated.

Summer shows up at Chadam's to apologize. She doesn't know that Chadam lost the baby and she is all "Lets just act like this never happened" and Chelsea goes off on Summer about making them lose the baby.

Adam as completely shut down.

#48   2012/10/11 06:39AM
    ilovela

DON'T GIVE AWAY YOUR SPOILER INFO IN THE TITLE NEXT TIME. THANK YOU.

#49   2012/10/11 06:40AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote newmoon678:
    Quote rediculous: It is going to be so amusing watching the same people who tried so hard to put all the blame on Sharon, for the actions of her teenage daughter Cassie and the damage she did with a motor vehicle and exonerate Nick from all blame,-- reverse now and try to put all the blame on Nick and exonerate Phyllis from any blame in the damage from her teenage daughter Summers actions with a motor vehicle. And Phyllis is actually the only one to blame for where Summer is in her thinking. Oh the justice, I love it!!

Phyllis always goes on about "the family" which is funny to me. She sets such a wonderful example as an upstanding person. Gag!

well actually, Summer is alot like her father, she is a hot head, she says things before she thinks, she does not think about her actions or about her actions effects others.

#50   2012/10/11 06:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote hollywoody: Summer crashes her car into Adam's car & kills Chelsea's fetus!

She is Phyllis daughter after all!

GO SUMMER!!!!

Well, I guess the daughter accomplished what the mother couldn't; killing someone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list