List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: fix Ronans car???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

fix Ronans car???

Started by wildflow at 2012/10/10 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 05:15PM, Views: 831, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/10 12:35PM
    fix Ronans car???
    wildflow

Summer tore that car up,he is going to need a new one

#2   2012/10/10 12:40PM
    Re: fix Ronans car???
    77RestlessFan

Quote wildflow: Summer tore that car up,he is going to need a new one

I totally agree. Nick is rich, if he wants his little spoiled brat of a daughter to be let off he should buy Ronan a brand new car of his choice.

#3   2012/10/10 12:44PM
    dbpnrd

What Ronan needs is intelligence, he ain't got any of it.

#4   2012/10/10 01:07PM
    aquarius50

Quote 77RestlessFan:

I totally agree. Nick is rich, if he wants his little spoiled brat of a daughter to be let off he should buy Ronan a brand new car of his choice.

I don't give a damn how rich Nick is, Ronan got what he deserved. If he'd stayed in his place as a federal agent and did his job instead of thinking with his little head, none of this would of happened. He so crossed the line and should be punished.

What Summer did was nothing compared to what this sleeze has done to her family. And to top it off, now he wants to act like a federal agent when he's threated..........GTFOOH

#5   2012/10/10 01:34PM
    wildflow

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

I don't give a damn how rich Nick is, Ronan got what he deserved. If he'd stayed in his place as a federal agent and did his job instead of thinking with his little head, none of this would of happened. He so crossed the line and should be punished.

What Summer did was nothing compared to what this sleeze has done to her family. And to top it off, now he wants to act like a federal agent when he's threated..........GTFOOH

You are right on the target,he needs to be locked up...

#6   2012/10/10 02:27PM
    KeepingItReal

Maybe Ronan should ask his "mistress" too.

Ooops, she said " I would of took it apart"...if it was her.

Ronan wuv throwing his title around...Federal Officer.

Dang, that guy chest was so high...I was hopping someone would bring him down a notch or two.

Very arrogant character who needs to be put in check. Shame this not New Jack City cause I'm sure he would of been checked a long time ago

#7   2012/10/10 02:43PM
    wildflow

Quote KeepingItReal: Maybe Ronan should ask his "mistress" too.

Dang, that guy chest was so high...I was hopping someone would bring him down a notch or two.

Very arrogant character who needs to be put in check. Shame this not New Jack City cause I'm sure he would of been checked a long time ago

I would like to see someone take him down or out!!

#8   2012/10/10 02:47PM
    chillepepper

Just like the wealthy on this show,every time a rich kid does something illegal they throw money at it. If Ronan needs a new car maybe he should try spending more time at work and less time between Red's legs. And after Phylliss's comment about the fact that she would have torched his car if it was her, that should tell whipped puppy something about her. It was laughable Ronan saying that to Nick ,he was threating a federal officer ,really Ronan, now you are a federal officer,a dirty one maybe but a federal officer. If you would try to think of something more than sex and banging Phylliss your car would not have been smashed up. Keep your mind on your job and start thinking with the right head. Get your tramp of a gf to buy you one ,you've certainly serviced her enough. Man I hate what Maria has done to this character,I know I've said this many times but it still peeves me off that she brought JB back and made him dirty,maybe the new writers well be able to redeem him.

#9   2012/10/10 02:47PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote wildflow:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Maybe Ronan should ask his "mistress" too.

I would like to see someone take him down or out!!

You and me both. His chest really is too high and have been for a long time.

#10   2012/10/10 02:49PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote chillepepper: Just like the wealthy on this show,every time a rich kid does something illegal they throw money at it. If Ronan needs a new car maybe he should try spending more time at work and less time between Red's legs. And after Phylliss's comment about the fact that she would have torched his car if it was her, that should tell whipped puppy something about her. It was laughable Ronan saying that to Nick ,he was threating a federal officer ,really Ronan, now you are a federal officer,a dirty one maybe but a federal officer. If you would try to think of something more than sex and banging Phylliss your car would not have been smashed up. Keep your mind on your job and start thinking with the right head. Get your tramp of a gf to buy you one ,you've certainly serviced her enough. Man I hate what Maria has done to this character,I know I've said this many times but it still peeves me off that she brought JB back and made him dirty,maybe the new writers well be able to redeem him.

4real! I had to roll my eye at dat one.

Seriously, he needs to put in check.

MAB reallly ruined that character. Time to take him out cuz he he stinks real bad. Man where the mafia. Dirty cop on the loose

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list