List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG

Started by Ebybrowempoly at 2012/10/10 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 12:34PM, Views: 461, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/10/10 11:00AM
    THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG
    Ebybrowempoly

Sorry will get bash for this but what man wants to be married to a woman that does nothing but lie to his face over and over and will let thier child think that mommy is cheating om daddy. there are time nick is a whimp like he was when he walk out on dharon and noah.

but this time he isn't wrong.all he ask was not to lie to him and she would look him dead in the eye and lie . when he found out about the hit and run he stood by her . when the lie came up . all phyllis would say its his lie well homey it your lie as well. what man wants to live with a woman that is willing to live the lie . the lie was hurting summer .now there is no more lies cause phyllis had sex with ronan and all seh can say s you left me . what two days ago is that all it takes is two days to cheat on your mate. thsi time i am on nick side.

#2   2012/10/10 11:03AM
    Re: THIS TIME NICK IS NOT WRONG
    KeepingItReal

Bash for what....telling the truth.

I really don't know why he always the fall guy. Like he is the only one that can do wrong.

#whatever

This is all on Phyllis and always has been. But she's an angel and a victim....that why it's okay for her to be banging the dirty FBI on the couch.

#3   2012/10/10 11:19AM
    Graceee

Quote KeepingItReal: Bash for what....telling the truth.

I really don't know why he always the fall guy. Like he is the only one that can do wrong.

#whatever

This is all on Phyllis and always has been. But she's an angel and a victim....that why it's okay for her to be banging the dirty FBI on the couch.

Very well said- I agree with both posts above!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 11:20AM
    #4   2012/10/10 11:22AM
    laurie6

No Nick isn't wrong for this one Phyliss brought it all on herself, But that doesn't change the fact that I am enjoying Nick suffer I have been waiting a long time for it.

#5   2012/10/10 11:23AM
    KeepingItReal

Nick has suffered a lot being married to his mistress.

#6   2012/10/10 11:29AM
    laurie6

Quote KeepingItReal: Nick has suffered a lot being married to his mistress.

I can't tell he keeps going back so he must like it.

#7   2012/10/10 12:29PM
    kenerly1

Quote Ebybrowempoly: Sorry will get bash for this but what man wants to be married to a woman that does nothing but lie to his face over and over and will let thier child think that mommy is cheating om daddy. there are time nick is a whimp like he was when he walk out on dharon and noah.

but this time he isn't wrong.all he ask was not to lie to him and she would look him dead in the eye and lie . when he found out about the hit and run he stood by her . when the lie came up . all phyllis would say its his lie well homey it your lie as well. what man wants to live with a woman that is willing to live the lie . the lie was hurting summer .now there is no more lies cause phyllis had sex with ronan and all seh can say s you left me . what two days ago is that all it takes is two days to cheat on your mate. thsi time i am on nick side.

Did you read the thread bashing him ??? My god I went on there and stuck up for him there too..My gosh if my daughter had walked in on that I would have beat Ronan to a pulp, fed or not..I thought he acted very civil..but then again I have always liked Nick...he has had to put up with both Phyllis and Sharon all these years..by choice I know.

#8   2012/10/10 12:34PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote KeepingItReal: Nick has suffered a lot being married to his mistress.

he is married to his wife

his last mistress was Sharon, but luckily he has not been married to her since 2006!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list