List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: LOL, at the double standard

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LOL, at the double standard

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/10 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 05:36PM, Views: 1707, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/10/10 01:13PM
    Re: LOL, at the double standard
    yandrfan99

I admit I am a Sharon fan and I was disgusted when Nick left Sharon for Phyllis but it was because of the timing. They had lost a child and to me he should have been there for his wife not in the barn with his mistress. I am against everything Sharon has been doing the last cpouple of years and no longer see her the way I did but I am hoping they give us back the old Sharon.

I am not a Phyllis fan and never will be and yes I was happy when Nick cheated on Phyllis especially with Sharon I saw it a karma just like Phyllis did.

I don't agree with the way Summer is acting but to me she is just like her mother. As Phyllis said if it were her his car would have been totaled.

As for feeling sorry for Phyllis I don't because all Nick asked is that she tell him the truth and she kept lying and lying and lying. The last lie was what did it for Nick and I don't blame him.

Phyllis needs to admit the things she has done clean up her act and move on.

I'm not sure If these opinions mean I have a double standard but if it does so be it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 01:16PM
    #22   2012/10/10 01:32PM
    Squish

Quote rediculous: The same people who sang Nick's praises when he deserted Sharon at her lowest point, the death of her child, who found all kinds of excuses for his behavior, (well, he wanted Phyllis) are now raking him over the coals because he also walked out on Phyllis at her lowest point. When he couldn't stay and support his wife through her grief at the loss of their child, what in the h-ll makes anyone thing he would stay and support a wife through her lies and attempted murder trial. The same people who thought the desertion of Sharon was justified are now ready to tar and feather him at his desertion of Phyllis.

All the craziness is not only on the soap!

Since when is it okay to call out an entire fanbase on this board?

On the flip side.....why now that he's doing it to Phyllis is it okay, and joyful to watch? What are we all in highschool?

#23   2012/10/10 01:58PM
    rediculous

Quote jcren: ikr? also loving how Summer is getting racked for icing Phyllis out her life, but when it was Noah doing it to his mother people were praising him. And vice versa...

LOL

and isn't that a fact!!!

#24   2012/10/10 02:02PM
    rediculous

Quote Squish:
    Quote rediculous: The same people who sang Nick's praises when he deserted Sharon at her lowest point, the death of her child, who found all kinds of excuses for his behavior, (well, he wanted Phyllis) are now raking him over the coals because he also walked out on Phyllis at her lowest point. When he couldn't stay and support his wife through her grief at the loss of their child, what in the h-ll makes anyone thing he would stay and support a wife through her lies and attempted murder trial. The same people who thought the desertion of Sharon was justified are now ready to tar and feather him at his desertion of Phyllis.

On the flip side.....why now that he's doing it to Phyllis is it okay, and joyful to watch? What are we all in highschool?

Just stating a fact, don't like the food, stay out of the kitchen!!

#25   2012/10/10 02:15PM
    rediculous

Quote SassySashie: I will admit this, I did not care that Nick left Sharon mainly because I was so bored of Shick for a very long time I was ready for "whatever that was" to be over. I'm now not surprised he didn't stand by Phyllis either, that's just who he is. But the double standards are all over this board on both sides but I love discussions with posters who are fair and I simply ignore the rest!

I fully agree with the bolded statement Sassy, it does happen on both sides, no where in my opening post did I say it doesn't.

#26   2012/10/10 02:18PM
    Squish

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Squish:

Nice edit....

#27   2012/10/10 02:22PM
    rediculous

Quote Squish:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Squish:

Nice edit....

Doesn't take much to amuse does it???

#28   2012/10/10 04:15PM
    SillieGirl

IMO Nick/Sharon are the next Nikki/Victor YUK. Back and forth until the day Y&R ends. I think he should move both Phyllis and Sharon in, boy that would be a h3ll raising house and a riot to watch.

#29   2012/10/10 04:34PM
    rediculous

Quote SillieGirl:

IMO Nick/Sharon are the next Nikki/Victor YUK. Back and forth until the day Y&R ends. I think he should move both Phyllis and Sharon in, boy that would be a h3ll raising house and a riot to watch.

Sister wives, that would be hilarious. I so do not want Nick back with Sharon, but I also fear it is coming. I don't get excited about couples, they come and go, I am a fan of individual characters. Sharon is my all time favorite!

#30   2012/10/10 05:36PM
    habbyfan

I like you do not understand the hypocrisy of it all.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list