List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: LOL, at the double standard

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LOL, at the double standard

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/10 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 05:36PM, Views: 1605, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/10 12:29PM
    Re: LOL, at the double standard
    MaxGirl

... and I think that Nick is a hypocrite He has cheated on Phyllis how many times now...?

I liked Phick way back when, I´ll admit that. And since I never actually liked Sharon... Yeah.

#12   2012/10/10 12:32PM
    dbpnrd

Quote rediculous: The same people who sang Nick's praises when he deserted Sharon at her lowest point, the death of her child, who found all kinds of excuses for his behavior, (well, he wanted Phyllis) are now raking him over the coals because he also walked out on Phyllis at her lowest point. When he couldn't stay and support his wife through her grief at the loss of their child, what in the h-ll makes anyone thing he would stay and support a wife through her lies and attempted murder trial. The same people who thought the desertion of Sharon was justified are now ready to tar and feather him at his desertion of Phyllis.

All the craziness is not only on the soap!

Praise the Lord you sure got this one right on. Great post and not one word of untruth

#13   2012/10/10 12:34PM
    dbpnrd

Quote Lucy3: I really don't know why anyone would expect Nick to hang around. He sure didn't hang around when his first wife needed him so why start now? I don't see it as him not being man enough to stay, I see a man who has a tad of self respect left and has just had all he can take. I'm wondering what took him so long.

His brains were in "lock out". LOL

#14   2012/10/10 12:35PM
    dbpnrd

Quote jcren: ikr? also loving how Summer is getting racked for icing Phyllis out her life, but when it was Noah doing it to his mother people were praising him. And vice versa...

LOL

Its call "confusion"

#15   2012/10/10 12:36PM
    dafyduc

Quote chillepepper: I don't get why some people seem to think that Nick should stand by a woman who would rather tell the truth to her ex-lover than her own husband. How many times has Nick asked her to tell him EVERYTHING and she still lies or holds back on the truth. Really I agree with another poster when they said Nick is damned if he and damned if he doesn't. I don't like the fact that Nick can't seem to keep his mind off sex for more than 2 seconds ,but neither can Phylliss ,she is no better.

The sad fact is Nick can't handle the truth. Phyliss knows if she talks to him he runs for the door(or some other woman) so why should she trust him?

#16   2012/10/10 12:38PM
    MaxGirl

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote chillepepper: I don't get why some people seem to think that Nick should stand by a woman who would rather tell the truth to her ex-lover than her own husband. How many times has Nick asked her to tell him EVERYTHING and she still lies or holds back on the truth. Really I agree with another poster when they said Nick is damned if he and damned if he doesn't. I don't like the fact that Nick can't seem to keep his mind off sex for more than 2 seconds ,but neither can Phylliss ,she is no better.

The sad fact is Nick can't handle the truth. Phyliss knows if she talks to him he runs for the door(or some other woman) so why should she trust him?

True.

#17   2012/10/10 12:38PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Red I know.

Different day but same sorry story.

Hence why the Non bash threads got started.

She will always be the "mistress" to me

it is what is.....I rememba

#18   2012/10/10 12:38PM
    dbpnrd

Phyllis has never been able to tell the truth, not only to litte Nicky. Still the truth has not been told she trying to get out of a attempted murder she has not yet say she actually did it

#19   2012/10/10 12:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Phyllis has only herself to blame for her husband and daughter leaving her.

Nick kissing Phyllis's sister is just the topping on the cake!

I hate Phyllis and I hope she finds out too!

#20   2012/10/10 01:00PM
    masamf

In all fairness, the double standards go a long way on both sides. I love Sharon and I tend to be softer on her whatever she does, and I was furious when Nick deserted his family during such a difficult time, and Sharon had not even cheated on him with Brad!!! But I also rejoiced when Nick cheated on Phyllis with Sharon, and I have been raking Phyllis over the coals lately for cheating on Nick (yet again ) so I guess the double standards apply to me, LOL. I am having a lot of fun seeing Summer give Phyllis misery but in all fairness, Summer as a young person has tried to give her mama all kinds of chances and benefits of the doubt which Noah was never written to do, everything Red did was gold while Sharon was the bad guy even after it was revealed to Noah that his father had cheated and conceived a child with his mistress, I give Summer a pass!!! Wait until she finds out that Phyllis stole her trust fund, I'm sure if Summer throws her mother to the wolves, there won't be many that will be on Phyllis side, you just don't steal from your own child. Just writers please keep Phick together and I'm a happy camper, two toxic and serial cheaters for ever...wow what a super couple.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list