List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4489, Replies: 74
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2012/10/12 08:08PM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    Gramma2five

Quote Sable19:
    Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

I agree with everything you said. Nick is the bad parent here? I think Summer is lucky to have Nick for a father. I know Phyliss loves Summer but come on, she had beeen pretty loony lately.
    On the flip side I wont make a difference. Noah telling Sharon today that she is out of control was spot on too.
    Nick is the only one at the time that has any sense at all.

Sorry, but Nick is the most out of control of all of them. He is so out of control that he is screaming blame in public on Phyllis and letting his own child physically attack her mother while he just stands there in a coma and then doesn't even go after her. Worse, he is so out of control that he is toasting to his siter in law, his daughter's aunt, his wife's sister and telling her of thier future together! I am sure that Summer and Daniel will really respect him for that too. He has lied to Summer through all of this! He is a bigger lier than Phyllis and to his own child! Nick is a wimp! He is not a good father at all. He just tells everyone that he is and they are all stupid to believe him because they don't care but this guy is not a good father and worse, he is the child in the family. He is more childish and out of control than his own daughter is right now. He should be concentrating on getting his family under control out of this madness and instead he is going after Avery! What a piece of trash!

Well in my opinion from what I saw, Nick told his daughter several times that she was a spoiled brat and she could not act like that or talk to her mother that way. I think Nick was the stand up parent. His daughter had just seen her mother rolling on the couch with her lover. I am not bashing Phyliss..I am a Phyliss fan, as far as she is needed on this show. Just the truth of what Summer saw.I do not get why in the heck Nick should be blamed for this? What the he.. did he do since they recommitted to each other? Phyliss has done nothing but lie to Nick over and over. Summer? I think when she saw her mother having sex on the couch it probably would mess up anyone let alone a teen like Summer. She really is being portrayed like her mother.

#72   2012/10/12 08:52PM
    Sable19

Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote Sable19:
    Quote Gramma2five:

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

I agree with everything you said. Nick is the bad parent here? I think Summer is lucky to have Nick for a father. I know Phyliss loves Summer but come on, she had beeen pretty loony lately.
    On the flip side I wont make a difference. Noah telling Sharon today that she is out of control was spot on too.

Sorry, but Nick is the most out of control of all of them. He is so out of control that he is screaming blame in public on Phyllis and letting his own child physically attack her mother while he just stands there in a coma and then doesn't even go after her. Worse, he is so out of control that he is toasting to his siter in law, his daughter's aunt, his wife's sister and telling her of thier future together! I am sure that Summer and Daniel will really respect him for that too. He has lied to Summer through all of this! He is a bigger lier than Phyllis and to his own child! Nick is a wimp! He is not a good father at all. He just tells everyone that he is and they are all stupid to believe him because they don't care but this guy is not a good father and worse, he is the child in the family. He is more childish and out of control than his own daughter is right now. He should be concentrating on getting his family under control out of this madness and instead he is going after Avery! What a piece of trash!

Well in my opinion from what I saw, Nick told his daughter several times that she was a spoiled brat and she could not act like that or talk to her mother that way. I think Nick was the stand up parent. His daughter had just seen her mother rolling on the couch with her lover. I am not bashing Phyliss..I am a Phyliss fan, as far as she is needed on this show. Just the truth of what Summer saw.I do not get why in the heck Nick should be blamed for this? What the he.. did he do since they recommitted to each other? Phyliss has done nothing but lie to Nick over and over. Summer? I think when she saw her mother having sex on the couch it probably would mess up anyone let alone a teen like Summer. She really is being portrayed like her mother.

I don't agree. Nick walked out on his wife when she needed him most of all. She never did that to him, not even when he was cheating on her and parading his big bellied tramp all over town in her face! In fact, Phyllis stayed with Nick when he was in jail and stood by him through all of that Hightower stuff. What does Nick do to repay Phyllis? He walkes out on her when she needs him the most. That is what he always did to Phyllis. She was almost murdered by Sarah on the ranch and where was limp wimp? He was chasing after his family tramp! Look, we may not agree about this wimp, but I believe that Summer would have never walked in on Phyllis and Ronan if NIck would have manned up for once in his lousy life and been there for his wife when she needed him and quit whining about how she lied to him and he couldn't trust her. My lawd! That guy lied to Phyllis, cheated on her and treated her horrible and he wanted to know why it was hard for her to trust him? The way I see this is that Nick is the kind of guy who likes to persecute his women. He doesn't use his fist to beat them, he uses his judgemental tongue instead. What kind of man leaves his wife to go do her sister and what kind of man will flaunt that in front of children? Only a limp wimp, that is who and that is Nick Newman.

#73   2012/10/13 11:31AM
    77RestlessFan

Nick is very self absorbed. He wants everything to happen on his own terms. He is very judgmental, self-righteous, hypocritical, cowardly and abusive. He had no problem descending on Phyllis about Ronan when he knew he had just come from trying to bang Avery. That is emotional abuse. He likes to do these things in order to fix the blame on his wife. He is a liar. He knows what he did but as long as she doesn't know it he will berate her and she has no defense. When he wants to leave or cheat he manufactures reasons that will justify his actions. And invariably those reasons involve real or imagined transgressions on the part of the other person. He has yet to take responsibility for his actions or apologize for the pain he has caused others. He is beyond pathetic.

#74   2012/10/13 01:18PM
    77RestlessFan

Nick was ready to bolt because he didn't really want to deal with Phyllis' problems with the law. That is why as soon as he found out that Ronan was in love with Phyllis he saw his chance. Leave Phyllis all alone at the worst time in her life when she is vulnerable and open the door for Ronan to come to her rescue. Then when she succumbs to Ronan he has the perfect excuse to divorce her. NIck is an abusive prick.

#75   2012/10/13 03:38PM
    Sapora

Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote Sable19:
    Quote Gramma2five:

Etc. etc.

Have to agree with you Gramma2five, it's not all Nick's fault. I would say 50% is Nick's and the other 50% is Phyllis. They both srewed up royally, and as always it's the kids that suffer.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list