List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4333, Replies: 74
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2012/10/11 01:07PM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    Shirl62

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Barbyboo: I had to laugh exactly what was limp,on him?

His spine for one thing. LOL LOL LOL

And that isn't even the important part that is impotent!

#62   2012/10/11 01:24PM
    77RestlessFan

Nick is a liar and a hypocrite and that is just for starters. Did you notice that MR. Honesty didn't tell Phyllis that he tried to bang her sister before she even slept with Ronan. But he banked on the fact that Phyllis didn't know that. So he just berated her and descended on her so he could blame her for everything that has gone wrong in his life. Because we all know Nicky boy, nothing is ever your fault.

#63   2012/10/11 02:45PM
    Shirl62

Quote 77RestlessFan: Nick is a liar and a hypocrite and that is just for starters. Did you notice that MR. Honesty didn't tell Phyllis that he tried to bang her sister before she even slept with Ronan. But he banked on the fact that Phyllis didn't know that. So he just berated her and descended on her so he could blame her for everything that has gone wrong in his life. Because we all know Nicky boy, nothing is ever your fault.

That is what makes this man so small. He never looks at himself. Like when he intimated in front of Summer that he would take a bat to Ronan's car himself. The guy has no clue how weak he is and what a weakling he is as a father. He is just the most pathetic little man on the show. He never takes any responsibility for anything.

#64   2012/10/11 03:03PM
    77RestlessFan

What Nick did to Phyllis was beyond contemptible. He said all those horrible things to her knowing full well that he had just tied to bang her sister. Also he says that she moved a corpse taking no account that the man was there trying to victimize her by blackmailing her for sex. That is traumatic for any woman. He also knows that Christine would try to say she killed Tim because she tried to say that before and Tim wasn't even dead. Nick is a punk, a prick, a hypocrite and a liar. Oh, did I mention a coward ??????

#65   2012/10/11 09:21PM
    JaneEllen1950

I am just amazed at Nick! I had no idea that Nick was this weak and inept. He is a horrible father and a complete failure as a husband. He cannot accept any kind of responsibility. Victor has to know that his boy is just incapable. It is just so clear. Summer is spinning out of control and Nick just has no clue to it and has no idea what to do about it. All he seems to be able to do is scream blame at Phyllis and let his daughter crumble before him. I have never seen a man this weak in my life. He is just pitiful and really pathetic. I don't see how Phyllis can stand this guy at all. He is no man and certainly nothing to have around in a real crisis. Nick is just a boy, he can't even be there for his daughter, who may very well have an alcohol problem and all he can do is give her the keys and take her phone. What kind of father does this? He let her leave that courtroom, totally out of control, and he even just stood there as she physically attacked her mother. Nick is the one who is out of control and insane. His daughter is out of control and he has not idea how to get her under his control. What an idiot. He can't even be there for his wife. Instead, he just went to do her sister. This guy is just pathetic.

#66   2012/10/12 06:01PM
    Sable19

Quote 77RestlessFan: What Nick did to Phyllis was beyond contemptible. He said all those horrible things to her knowing full well that he had just tied to bang her sister. Also he says that she moved a corpse taking no account that the man was there trying to victimize her by blackmailing her for sex. That is traumatic for any woman. He also knows that Christine would try to say she killed Tim because she tried to say that before and Tim wasn't even dead. Nick is a punk, a prick, a hypocrite and a liar. Oh, did I mention a coward ??????

What makes this man so contemptable to me is the way that he stood up and told her how he didn't think that he could ever trust her again. What a knee jerk! Like what did he ever do to make her trust him? He blabs thier private secrets to his family every chance he gets, he puts her down to her children and his family all of the time! This guy is just a fool and an idiot. When the going gets too tough for him, he just up and tries to go do her sister. And it looks now like that little pig is gonna actually be stupid to be his next victim. What a fool

#67   2012/10/12 06:11PM
    Gramma2five

Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

I agree with everything you said. Nick is the bad parent here? I think Summer is lucky to have Nick for a father. I know Phyliss loves Summer but come on, she had beeen pretty loony lately.
    On the flip side I wont make a difference. Noah telling Sharon today that she is out of control was spot on too.
    Nick is the only one at the time that has any sense at all.

#68   2012/10/12 06:54PM
    Sable19

Quote Gramma2five:

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

I agree with everything you said. Nick is the bad parent here? I think Summer is lucky to have Nick for a father. I know Phyliss loves Summer but come on, she had beeen pretty loony lately.
    On the flip side I wont make a difference. Noah telling Sharon today that she is out of control was spot on too.

Sorry, but Nick is the most out of control of all of them. He is so out of control that he is screaming blame in public on Phyllis and letting his own child physically attack her mother while he just stands there in a coma and then doesn't even go after her. Worse, he is so out of control that he is toasting to his siter in law, his daughter's aunt, his wife's sister and telling her of thier future together! I am sure that Summer and Daniel will really respect him for that too. He has lied to Summer through all of this! He is a bigger lier than Phyllis and to his own child! Nick is a wimp! He is not a good father at all. He just tells everyone that he is and they are all stupid to believe him because they don't care but this guy is not a good father and worse, he is the child in the family. He is more childish and out of control than his own daughter is right now. He should be concentrating on getting his family under control out of this madness and instead he is going after Avery! What a piece of trash!

#69   2012/10/12 07:30PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Sable19:
    Quote Gramma2five:

Etc. etc.

Sorry, but Nick is the most out of control of all of them. He is so out of control that he is screaming blame in public on Phyllis and letting his own child physically attack her mother while he just stands there in a coma and then doesn't even go after her. Worse, he is so out of control that he is toasting to his siter in law, his daughter's aunt, his wife's sister and telling her of thier future together! I am sure that Summer and Daniel will really respect him for that too. He has lied to Summer through all of this! He is a bigger lier than Phyllis and to his own child! Nick is a wimp! He is not a good father at all. He just tells everyone that he is and they are all stupid to believe him because they don't care but this guy is not a good father and worse, he is the child in the family. He is more childish and out of control than his own daughter is right now. He should be concentrating on getting his family under control out of this madness and instead he is going after Avery! What a piece of trash!

Great Post. I totally agree.

#70   2012/10/12 07:47PM
    jcren

Of course you do. LOL

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list