List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4164, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2012/10/11 11:13AM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    NONATIVE

Of course he left that liar, he asked her to tell him the truth about the hit and run and till this day she is still denying she was behind the hit and run. But wants to blame Christine for running over Christine and Paul, Phyllis behind the wheel but it was Christine's fault. She never owns up to the things she's done. I just hope that Summer doesn't have anger management problems like her mom does.

#52   2012/10/11 11:23AM
    PhylFan

I totally agree that nick is a wimp and a jerk.

There is no other character who gives up on the women he loves as easily as Nick. Whether it's Sharon, Phyllis, his (gross but) blossoming relationship with Diane...if it's revealed his lady-love has an imperfection, or has done something that self-righteous Nick disapproves of he is GONE.

Consider that he wanted to get a room with Avery (Phyllis's SISTER) the day before he ripped a strip off Phyl for sleeping with Ronan! Could he be anymore baltently self-righteous and hypocritical?!? Phyllis was absolutely right - Nick left, like he's left so many times before, every woman he's ever "loved" he's left when the chips are down.

Nick is definitely no knight in shining armor.

#53   2012/10/11 11:32AM
    Shirl62

Quote PhylFan: I totally agree that nick is a wimp and a jerk.

There is no other character who gives up on the women he loves as easily as Nick. Whether it's Sharon, Phyllis, his (gross but) blossoming relationship with Diane...if it's revealed his lady-love has an imperfection, or has done something that self-righteous Nick disapproves of he is GONE.

Consider that he wanted to get a room with Avery (Phyllis's SISTER) the day before he ripped a strip off Phyl for sleeping with Ronan! Could he be anymore baltently self-righteous and hypocritical?!? Phyllis was absolutely right - Nick left, like he's left so many times before, every woman he's ever "loved" he's left when the chips are down.

What really shows what a lazy little daddy's boy he really is, is the fact that he goes running to his family and people who will listen to him and runs down Phyllis to others. In all of the years that they have been together, she has never done that to him. That is just so childish to see a man act like that. To always be whining to people for sympathy for yourself when you are helpless and weak like he is. All he wants his sympathy and an easy grudge screw so he goes so low that he tries her sister????? What kind of scum bag does that? I don't blame Phyllis for being suspicious of Nick and Avery but I do admire Avery for seeing him for what he is, at least I hope she will. I would hate to see her provoked into sleeping with this snake just to get back at Phyllis because it will truly be her that will get hurt. Any woman who is even remotely interested in this wimp needs to look at how he treats the women before them. He is a lazy, wimpish, little daddy's boy who always runs at the first signs of hardship or trouble and usually it is screw whatever is easy first.

Nick's own mother committed murder, not once but more than once. His father has been in more messes in his life than he can count. I always notice that Nick leaves the messy stuf to his parents to fix up for him but when it comes to his wife, what does he do? Like I said, his father manned up for his mother when she committed murder, even went to jail to save her, but not Nick. That limp wimp couldn't get that up for Phyllis and yet he just runs around town crying and whining like a little baby who needs his diaper changed. Looking for some free sex and a little sympathy because he is not man enough to help his wife or be there for her, this is how he lives. What a scum bag!

#54   2012/10/11 11:34AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote janetb:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

I'm no fan of Nick or any of the Newmans,but am sick of Phyllis getting away with everything.The hit and run was no accident,she tried to kill two people and nobody cares that she has no remorse .Nick was supportive until he got tired of the lies and excuses.That was Phyllis' excuse for sleeping with Ronan,who is stupid enough to risk everything to help her.Nick has never been faithful to anyone,but that doesn't mean he has to put up with Phyllis and her crap while she plays the victim.

She is just a disgusting character and her tired butt saying she is innocent is a bold face lie and purjury!

As for Nick cheating. I will say the women he has been with has slept with more men than women.

Both these women have cheated and done disgusting pathetic things.

I'm not cheering for Nick as he making advances @ Phyllis sister is disgusting...but these two women are no better (mind you I read Sharon is really sick in her head...so she has an excuse....Phyllis don't)

#55   2012/10/11 11:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

I'm no fan of Nick or any of the Newmans,but am sick of Phyllis getting away with everything.The hit and run was no accident,she tried to kill two people and nobody cares that she has no remorse .Nick was supportive until he got tired of the lies and excuses.That was Phyllis' excuse for sleeping with Ronan,who is stupid enough to risk everything to help her.Nick has never been faithful to anyone,but that doesn't mean he has to put up with Phyllis and her crap while she plays the victim.

Nick is the typical abuser! If you will remember, he walked out on his wife right after he found out that she may be in trouble. He didn't have any intention of staying with her but for Summer pleading with him to support her mom. So, he comes back and does nothing but give her lip service as to how he wants to support her and she keeps lying to him. It was a hilarious show to watch him. He never lifted a finger to help Phyllis but he spent alot of his time whining and complaining about his wife to his family and anybody else that would give him a nipple of sympathy. Nick reminds me of that guy that goes around complaining about his girlfriend after she dumps him, telling people how he never could please her, while she is telling people how he never even tried. He is still pathetic.

Oh yeah, Nick is a typcial abuser so what is Phyllis and abuser and then some.

Seems like you forget the liard he's married to and adultress.

#56   2012/10/11 11:36AM
    Shirl62

Quote NONATIVE: Of course he left that liar, he asked her to tell him the truth about the hit and run and till this day she is still denying she was behind the hit and run. But wants to blame Christine for running over Christine and Paul, Phyllis behind the wheel but it was Christine's fault. She never owns up to the things she's done. I just hope that Summer doesn't have anger management problems like her mom does.

Why should Phyllis give up her life 20 years later for an insane obcessed idiot and a lazy husband. I don't blame Phyllis at all. Christine is as nuts as a fruitcake and for my money, 20 years later, she just isn't worth the airspace and as for Nick? He took those vows, "For better or worse" and he still don't know what that means but you mention cheating and a grugde screw and he is there. Johnny on the spot. I don't blame Phyllis at all and I hope that she gets off because frankly, the cockroach and the lazy husband just ain't worth it.

#57   2012/10/11 11:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote NONATIVE: Ronan knows that Summer's action were a result of her seeing
    her nasty mom with him on their sofa. Not saying she was right for what she did, but what about him with evidence tampering. He is not one to talk about doing wrong. He is law enforcement.

Thank you Nonative!

Someone needs to go poke him in his chest and deflate it....

#58   2012/10/11 11:37AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote PhylFan: I totally agree that nick is a wimp and a jerk.

Adam has given up on Sharon. He even threw out the piece of evidence that would of saved her.

He too is a wimp for praying on pregnant woman!

#59   2012/10/11 11:40AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote NONATIVE: Of course he left that liar, he asked her to tell him the truth about the hit and run and till this day she is still denying she was behind the hit and run. But wants to blame Christine for running over Christine and Paul, Phyllis behind the wheel but it was Christine's fault. She never owns up to the things she's done. I just hope that Summer doesn't have anger management problems like her mom does.

Why should Phyllis give up her life 20 years later for an insane obcessed idiot and a lazy husband. I don't blame Phyllis at all. Christine is as nuts as a fruitcake and for my money, 20 years later, she just isn't worth the airspace and as for Nick? He took those vows, "For better or worse" and he still don't know what that means but you mention cheating and a grugde screw and he is there. Johnny on the spot. I don't blame Phyllis at all and I hope that she gets off because frankly, the cockroach and the lazy husband just ain't worth it.

Your a die hard Phyllis fan. There is no debating with you.

Chris and Paul should of been made a cripple and one would wonder if you would still say these same things.

But you know what it really shouldn't matter, cause she left them for dead and then dressed in dragged to find out if they really survived and wished she had suceeded.

Phyllis is a very dark character....then she wants to call her father out.

#hypocrite serial liar, cheater, psychopath.

Even now she can't say she's sorry.

She is a "weak" character with no shame.

#60   2012/10/11 01:02PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Barbyboo: I had to laugh exactly what was limp,on him?

His spine for one thing. LOL LOL LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list