List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4077, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2012/10/11 08:48AM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    Just Mary

Quote Shirl62: Screaming blame at Phyllis! Threatening Ronan, a federal agent! Has he lost his mind? His daughter just vandalized Ronan's car and he is screaming blame at Phyllis and yelling at Ronan to stay away from Summer? Worse, he tells Summer that she will be like her mother? She should turn out so lucky! What a first class jerk! This guy can't even man up in a crisis for his child! He just continues to flake out at every turn. He leaves his wife when he finds out that she is in trouble, not once but even twice! A man tells hims that he wants his wife and so he leaves so the man can have her and then he be blames her when she says that she can't trust him???????? What a wimp!

I am reminded of Victor when he told Nikki that he wanted to see her in a body bad with a toe tag but when the chips got down, he knew that she could have committed murder again, he went to jail to save her! Even Mike, stepped up for Lauren, with all he has to deal with, he was willing to loose it all for protection of Lauren. And then Ronan, who stands in front of Phyllis to protect her, helps her, is there for her, loves her unconditionally, without judgement of her. Is willing to risk even his job for her and where is little Nick in this? Off trying to grudge screw her sister and whining to anyone who will give him a nipple and some sympathy that he wife don't trust him and he can't handle it! What a limp wimp! Even his own father handled Phyllis with more compassion that he ever could.

Everyone thinks that Adam is the one who needs redemption but that would be wrong! I am reminded of what he said about Nick and he was right. He is lazy, has no ambition and is spoiled rotten. He is right. Nick always runs home to daddy when things get to hard for him. He hides behind taking care of his kids when he don't want to get it up. What a jerk! Nick is a complete fool. He is taking up alot of wasted air space because he can't do anything when it counts. He runs and crumbles in a crisis of any kind. He always goes home for daddy to fix it for him and mommie to give him sympathy. What an idiot!

Frankly, there is no redemption for this pig and I don't care if he saves mommie and daddy from the fire or what he does to save the day there, he will always an impotent, unredeemable wimp. After this display today, not matter how many more little temper tantrums he throws at Phyllis, he is the one to blame for what has happened to his family. He wasn't man enough to circle the family and hold them tightly together. He was the one who flaked out on Phyllis, not the other way around. He is pathetic and shameful and repugnant.

Shirl, I love your posts! All of them! Enough said, perfectly defined! BRAVO!

#42   2012/10/11 08:50AM
    Just Mary

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Ktkatz10: Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

What just made me laugh in his face was when he had the nerve to tell Phyllis that SHE broke up the family! I really wondered if Nick had had a nervous breakdown at that moment, himself. He is always so quick to blame everyone else for his own short comings, notice I said short! That being the operative word for that impotent limp wimp! He left his wife! He walked out! He is the one who went running home to daddy! Yet, he blames Phyllis? What a joke this guy is!

And yet Phyllis is OBSESSED w/ Nick. She would and always does take him back in a heart beat.

You act like this is some revelation! Nick has NEVER been supportive of Phyllis...I saw this coming a mile away, but NO....everyone thought he would stand by her this time and they and the blueberry would all live happily ever after. I have to laugh b/c this is just typical. I am loving it!

He didn't exactly stand by Sharon in a crisis, did he? When Cassie died, did he stay and comfort her? I guess we can laugh at that too.

This man, is not a man. He is a limp, impotent wimp!

#43   2012/10/11 08:57AM
    KeepingItReal

Sharon's an idiot....forgive what! Forgive but you don't forget much less lay with it.

Much less he was idiot that tell her to run....and what chemistry. I've yet to see it.

When they are together I see Hope and Adam. She like a madda to him....

Much less can't wait for her to tell Faith that I morned your ashes that Adam gave me to think it was not you all that time.

Put them back and mi nah business...cause I wish bash dem some more. Adam turning to his dark ways with his fire starter...oh yeah...I feel a bash coming on

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 08:58AM
    #44   2012/10/11 09:00AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Ktkatz10: Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

What just made me laugh in his face was when he had the nerve to tell Phyllis that SHE broke up the family! I really wondered if Nick had had a nervous breakdown at that moment, himself. He is always so quick to blame everyone else for his own short comings, notice I said short! That being the operative word for that impotent limp wimp! He left his wife! He walked out! He is the one who went running home to daddy! Yet, he blames Phyllis? What a joke this guy is!

And yet Phyllis is OBSESSED w/ Nick. She would and always does take him back in a heart beat.

You act like this is some revelation! Nick has NEVER been supportive of Phyllis...I saw this coming a mile away, but NO....everyone thought he would stand by her this time and they and the blueberry would all live happily ever after. I have to laugh b/c this is just typical. I am loving it!

He didn't exactly stand by Sharon in a crisis, did he? When Cassie died, did he stay and comfort her? I guess we can laugh at that too.

This man, is not a man. He is a limp, impotent wimp!

Same could be said for Adam who threw out the only piece of evidence that could of got her out for jail.

limp wimp disgusting cross dressing vent crawler that would stoop to any level to get over on someone......that is a dark disgusting bubble character.

#45   2012/10/11 09:10AM
    janetb

Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

I'm no fan of Nick or any of the Newmans,but am sick of Phyllis getting away with everything.The hit and run was no accident,she tried to kill two people and nobody cares that she has no remorse .Nick was supportive until he got tired of the lies and excuses.That was Phyllis' excuse for sleeping with Ronan,who is stupid enough to risk everything to help her.Nick has never been faithful to anyone,but that doesn't mean he has to put up with Phyllis and her crap while she plays the victim.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 09:11AM
    #46   2012/10/11 10:49AM
    Shirl62

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote Shirl62: Screaming blame at Phyllis! Threatening Ronan, a federal agent! Has he lost his mind? His daughter just vandalized Ronan's car and he is screaming blame at Phyllis and yelling at Ronan to stay away from Summer? Worse, he tells Summer that she will be like her mother? She should turn out so lucky! What a first class jerk! This guy can't even man up in a crisis for his child! He just continues to flake out at every turn. He leaves his wife when he finds out that she is in trouble, not once but even twice! A man tells hims that he wants his wife and so he leaves so the man can have her and then he be blames her when she says that she can't trust him???????? What a wimp!

I am reminded of Victor when he told Nikki that he wanted to see her in a body bad with a toe tag but when the chips got down, he knew that she could have committed murder again, he went to jail to save her! Even Mike, stepped up for Lauren, with all he has to deal with, he was willing to loose it all for protection of Lauren. And then Ronan, who stands in front of Phyllis to protect her, helps her, is there for her, loves her unconditionally, without judgement of her. Is willing to risk even his job for her and where is little Nick in this? Off trying to grudge screw her sister and whining to anyone who will give him a nipple and some sympathy that he wife don't trust him and he can't handle it! What a limp wimp! Even his own father handled Phyllis with more compassion that he ever could.

Everyone thinks that Adam is the one who needs redemption but that would be wrong! I am reminded of what he said about Nick and he was right. He is lazy, has no ambition and is spoiled rotten. He is right. Nick always runs home to daddy when things get to hard for him. He hides behind taking care of his kids when he don't want to get it up. What a jerk! Nick is a complete fool. He is taking up alot of wasted air space because he can't do anything when it counts. He runs and crumbles in a crisis of any kind. He always goes home for daddy to fix it for him and mommie to give him sympathy. What an idiot!

Frankly, there is no redemption for this pig and I don't care if he saves mommie and daddy from the fire or what he does to save the day there, he will always an impotent, unredeemable wimp. After this display today, not matter how many more little temper tantrums he throws at Phyllis, he is the one to blame for what has happened to his family. He wasn't man enough to circle the family and hold them tightly together. He was the one who flaked out on Phyllis, not the other way around. He is pathetic and shameful and repugnant.

Shirl, I love your posts! All of them! Enough said, perfectly defined! BRAVO!

Thank you!

#47   2012/10/11 10:53AM
    Shirl62

Quote janetb:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

I'm no fan of Nick or any of the Newmans,but am sick of Phyllis getting away with everything.The hit and run was no accident,she tried to kill two people and nobody cares that she has no remorse .Nick was supportive until he got tired of the lies and excuses.That was Phyllis' excuse for sleeping with Ronan,who is stupid enough to risk everything to help her.Nick has never been faithful to anyone,but that doesn't mean he has to put up with Phyllis and her crap while she plays the victim.

Nick is the typical abuser! If you will remember, he walked out on his wife right after he found out that she may be in trouble. He didn't have any intention of staying with her but for Summer pleading with him to support her mom. So, he comes back and does nothing but give her lip service as to how he wants to support her and she keeps lying to him. It was a hilarious show to watch him. He never lifted a finger to help Phyllis but he spent alot of his time whining and complaining about his wife to his family and anybody else that would give him a nipple of sympathy. Nick reminds me of that guy that goes around complaining about his girlfriend after she dumps him, telling people how he never could please her, while she is telling people how he never even tried. He is still pathetic.

#48   2012/10/11 10:56AM
    NONATIVE

Ronan knows that Summer's action were a result of her seeing
    her nasty mom with him on their sofa. Not saying she was right for what she did, but what about him with evidence tampering. He is not one to talk about doing wrong. He is law enforcement.

#49   2012/10/11 10:59AM
    dbpnrd

Little Nicky walked out on his family in the worst of situation that is pathetic

He sexed up a piece of trash in his family ranch barn after his wife had fed the dirt that is limp wimp

He married the said piece of trash and continued to sniff up his ex wife's butt that is being a jerk

#50   2012/10/11 11:01AM
    dbpnrd

Quote NONATIVE: Ronan knows that Summer's action were a result of her seeing
    her nasty mom with him on their sofa. Not saying she was right for what she did, but what about him with evidence tampering. He is not one to talk about doing wrong. He is law enforcement.

He a corrupt cop with a hard on for the tramp

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list