List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4269, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/10 04:40PM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    Shirl62

Quote Barbyboo: In genoa city no one ever goes to jail,,no wonder everybody does all kinds of crazy things

That jail set has been used so much, I wonder what they would do if everyone wasn't in jail all of the time. In the last year, just about everyone in town has been in that jail. If they didn't do crazy things, the set would rot.

#32   2012/10/10 04:49PM
    rediculous

Quote Shirl62: Just when you think that this limp wimp can't go any lower, he does. It is amazing! He has the nerve to play the victim in his marriage? Lawd! He is still the toxic co-dependent! I always said that he lived with Sharon too long. He is so addicted! He is actually playing that none of this, having to do with his marriage, is his fault? What a dimwad! Can he actually be that dump or hard headed? Alot of men are like Nick. They have brains like a lock in a brick wall. He is truly pathetic. Did he really think that he could go use Phyllis's sister? Like she is some grudge screw and then end up blaming her like he did before? This guy is becoming the puke character of this show now. What makes him such a little man is the way he constantly belittles Phyllis, his wife. Does he really think that he is so great that he doesn't deserve to be belittled himself? What a knee jerk pig! Is he that blind? He is that dumb? Is he really that low down? Yes, to all of it! He belittles her to her children! In all of the years that he cheated on her and brought his tramp around with her big belly to his children, Phyllis never belittled Nick to Summer or Daniel or even Noah. She is not that childish. That NIck would belittle her to her own sister and then to Summer, who does he think that he is? He is a dinwad pig. A limp wimp impotent child! I hate Nick Newman and no matter what they do with this character from here on out, he will always be nothing to me on this show. He is a real failure!

So much hate Gencor!! LOL

#33   2012/10/10 05:19PM
    Shirl62

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Shirl62: Just when you think that this limp wimp can't go any lower, he does. It is amazing! He has the nerve to play the victim in his marriage? Lawd! He is still the toxic co-dependent! I always said that he lived with Sharon too long. He is so addicted! He is actually playing that none of this, having to do with his marriage, is his fault? What a dimwad! Can he actually be that dump or hard headed? Alot of men are like Nick. They have brains like a lock in a brick wall. He is truly pathetic. Did he really think that he could go use Phyllis's sister? Like she is some grudge screw and then end up blaming her like he did before? This guy is becoming the puke character of this show now. What makes him such a little man is the way he constantly belittles Phyllis, his wife. Does he really think that he is so great that he doesn't deserve to be belittled himself? What a knee jerk pig! Is he that blind? He is that dumb? Is he really that low down? Yes, to all of it! He belittles her to her children! In all of the years that he cheated on her and brought his tramp around with her big belly to his children, Phyllis never belittled Nick to Summer or Daniel or even Noah. She is not that childish. That NIck would belittle her to her own sister and then to Summer, who does he think that he is? He is a dinwad pig. A limp wimp impotent child! I hate Nick Newman and no matter what they do with this character from here on out, he will always be nothing to me on this show. He is a real failure!

I don't know Gencor, but you seem to hate her more than she sounds like she don't like this charcter. You hound her like you are jealous of her. Are you? What are you afraid of? I don't know her, but I read you all of the time and you seem to troll her like you are the police or something. You don't have many posters coming to this board as it is. I can see that by the numbers. What is your plan? To make sure that nobody comes here anymore but you?

#34   2012/10/10 05:28PM
    InCanada

Freedom for Nick! Maybe he will be redeemed and make sense again.

Nick will be awesome again for you if he starts kissing Phyllis's butt again eh? Ha ha!

#35   2012/10/10 05:40PM
    Shirl62

[quote]Quote InCanada: Freedom for Nick! Maybe he will be redeemed and make sense again.

Nick will be awesome again for you if he starts kissing Phyllis's butt again eh? Ha ha![/quot

I think that Adam said it best. He said that Nick was lazy, he had no ambition and that he is spoiled rotten. There is no help for Nick. He is what he is, a spoiled brat with no ambition but to let daddy run his life and take care of him. He is the old maid son who can't leave home without crawling back to daddy.

#36   2012/10/10 08:28PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote SassySashie: He's trying to get Summer to see what she did was wrong and in the same breath tells Ronan he would do the same to his car? What a lovely example Nick... You are such a dunce!!!

And if the spoilers are true, Nick's inept parenting skills will be coming home to roost in short order. He threatened Ronan to make him let Summer go for vandalizing his car and then Summer runs away. That idiot Nick takes her cell phone and leaves her with a car. What an idiot. He doesn't alert his gate security to tell him if he sees Summer leaving. I can't believe they didn't call him when they saw her leaving at night alone. Now she is going to be in big trouble and Nick can't get her out of it.

#37   2012/10/10 11:14PM
    Shirl62

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote SassySashie: He's trying to get Summer to see what she did was wrong and in the same breath tells Ronan he would do the same to his car? What a lovely example Nick... You are such a dunce!!!

And if the spoilers are true, Nick's inept parenting skills will be coming home to roost in short order. He threatened Ronan to make him let Summer go for vandalizing his car and then Summer runs away. That idiot Nick takes her cell phone and leaves her with a car. What an idiot. He doesn't alert his gate security to tell him if he sees Summer leaving. I can't believe they didn't call him when they saw her leaving at night alone. Now she is going to be in big trouble and Nick can't get her out of it.

Exactly! This is exactly what Nick gets for always trying to placate Summer and play more like her brother than her father. I realize that Summer is acting out and that she is out of control, but Nick's weak actions or lack there of has contributed to alot of this. The fact that he says that Summer is acting like Phyllis? What is that supposed to mean? Why is he talking down about Phyllis to begin with? She is the mother of Summer and she has been a darn good mother to this child! She has been the one constant in Summer's life, when Nick was flaking out with Sharon and Faith and didn't have time for little Summer. Nick is a horrible parent and for all of this bellowing about how his kids come first, he is full of it. The fact is, his kids only come first when he is running from his real responsbilities. He never taught Summer to respect Phyllis because he always wanted to be the favored parent, like a child. With all of his cheating on Phyllis and even having a kid with his mistress and Phyllis divorcing him, she never talked bad about Nick to Summer nor did she try and turn the child against him. I can't say that for limp wimp, Nick. He is still so childish and so simple minded. He is just lazy and pathetic. Nick has let Summer down, not Phyllis. Nick has been the sanctimonious judgemental idiot through all of this, not protecting his family but rather walking out on them when they needed them the most. Putting himself before them and what they need right now. Whining about his problems and how he feels. Nick is more than just a pathetic little man but he is disgusting as well. He let his family down and he certainly let down Summer. He should be so ashamed of himself for not being able to be man enough. I am ashamed for him. Nick is just horrible.

#38   2012/10/11 02:30AM
    rediculous

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote rediculous:

I don't know Gencor, but you seem to hate her more than she sounds like she don't like this charcter. You hound her like you are jealous of her. Are you? What are you afraid of? I don't know her, but I read you all of the time and you seem to troll her like you are the police or something. You don't have many posters coming to this board as it is. I can see that by the numbers. What is your plan? To make sure that nobody comes here anymore but you?

Of course you don't. LOL.

#39   2012/10/11 03:37AM
    kenerly1

Nothing to say to people that think Adam is "fine"..over and out.

#40   2012/10/11 08:36AM
    Shirl62

Quote kenerly1: Nothing to say to people that think Adam is "fine"..over and out.

I think that is what is so funny. Compared to Nick, Adam is a walking genious. He is the smartest of the Newman's and certainly can man up when he has to and he can get it up even if he don't have to. Nick can't even find out what the meaning of being a man really is. Daddy has been there, doing it for him, for so long, he is just impotent from it. At least Adam can man up when it counts and even when it doesn't. Sharon found that out for herself, that is why she went to New Orleans to find him. As for Nick, if it ain't easy, he can't get it up for it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list