List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4425, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/10 02:32PM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    countryMomof4

Quote KeepingItReal: My opologies to the OP.

Guess it gets tiring that Nick gets the blame for everything and Phyllis is the one that married him.

Guess she too is a limp wimp and pathetic with her murderious ways.

Also, is it true that she dressed in drag after the hit and run and was upset to findout that they were alive.

Wow...what a pathetic, limp wimp Phyllis Summers Abbot Newman is and a disgusting no conscience liard.

Ummm yes KIR, I see Nick is back to being "pond scum" again.

And yes it is true what you asked about Phyl.

#22   2012/10/10 02:37PM
    Shirl62

Quote dbpnrd: Little Nicki boy has nothing on any male in this soap. His brains are just now coming back to normal little by little and at the end I hope he and Phyl are back into each other's panties. Don't blame him for leaving the Red trash now but please do not return him to his ex-wife.

I don't think that Nick can leave home long enough to be with any woman. He is like an old maid. Just too afraid to leave mommie and daddy.

#23   2012/10/10 02:38PM
    bklynlady

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote dafyduc:
    Quote kenerly1: Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

Why do you have to Drag Adam into it? He is more MAN on his worst day than Little Nicky will ever be!

Amen to that! I would pick Adam over Nick any day. I don't care what he did in the past. Adam was raised being taught how to man up and he knows how. Nick is just an impotent child living in his playpen running home everytime he needs to get daddy to make it all better for him.

ITA. Nick is a P.O.S. loser. Count how many times he's screwed and crapped on women, destroyed his marriages, breaks the law, then uses the law to suits his agenda.

He is the cause of the Sharon and Phyllis war. Nobody held a gun to his head and coerced him to be with them. His dick chooses for him.

#24   2012/10/10 02:41PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote KeepingItReal: My opologies to the OP.

Guess it gets tiring that Nick gets the blame for everything and Phyllis is the one that married him.

Guess she too is a limp wimp and pathetic with her murderious ways.

Also, is it true that she dressed in drag after the hit and run and was upset to findout that they were alive.

Wow...what a pathetic, limp wimp Phyllis Summers Abbot Newman is and a disgusting no conscience liard.

Ummm yes KIR, I see Nick is back to being "pond scum" again.

And yes it is true what you asked about Phyl.

Thanks for answering my questions and I'm shocked that she is behaving this way and yet I read that she is the "victim".

That just disgusting that Phyllis actually wanted them dead and actually took it that far.

She really is a pathetic weak character! Who does deserve the book thrown at her.

This character has not shown one ounce of regret.

That what reallly gets me. To wilfully do something and not say "sorry" I was wrong.

Maybe if they had died or crippled from it....maybe then they would be seen as the "victims".

Gosh she sounds like that guy from Pen State....acting like he the victim.

Sorry had to go there, she ran two people down and yet Nick is the wimp.

Glad this is "bubble talk"....characters like Phyllis deserve to be in a bubble.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 02:42PM
    #25   2012/10/10 02:45PM
    bklynlady

You have a problem with Nick getting the heat, too bad. He is not free of it, just like any other character gets bashed upon.

#26   2012/10/10 02:52PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote kenerly1: Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

I would have felt better if Nick had have gone after Ronan. But Nick is a coward. He would rather beat up on Phyllis. He left her. And lets not forget he tried to do her sister before Phyllis even gave in to Ronan. He is a hypocrite and a liar.

#27   2012/10/10 03:02PM
    Shirl62

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote dafyduc:

Why do you have to Drag Adam into it? He is more MAN on his worst day than Little Nicky will ever be!

Amen to that! I would pick Adam over Nick any day. I don't care what he did in the past. Adam was raised being taught how to man up and he knows how. Nick is just an impotent child living in his playpen running home everytime he needs to get daddy to make it all better for him.

ITA. Nick is a P.O.S. loser. Count how many times he's screwed and crapped on women, destroyed his marriages, breaks the law, then uses the law to suits his agenda.

He is the cause of the Sharon and Phyllis war. Nobody held a gun to his head and coerced him to be with them. His dick chooses for him.

Nick is just a very immature little boy. He has no clue what he is doing. He wants to blame everyone else for his won mistakes and screaming blame on Phyllis like he has done just shows how immature he really is. It seems that he is so helpless that he has to resort to always screaming blame and blowing up. He is just impotent and in adequate and he always will be.

#28   2012/10/10 03:51PM
    Shirl62

Just when you think that this limp wimp can't go any lower, he does. It is amazing! He has the nerve to play the victim in his marriage? Lawd! He is still the toxic co-dependent! I always said that he lived with Sharon too long. He is so addicted! He is actually playing that none of this, having to do with his marriage, is his fault? What a dimwad! Can he actually be that dump or hard headed? Alot of men are like Nick. They have brains like a lock in a brick wall. He is truly pathetic. Did he really think that he could go use Phyllis's sister? Like she is some grudge screw and then end up blaming her like he did before? This guy is becoming the puke character of this show now. What makes him such a little man is the way he constantly belittles Phyllis, his wife. Does he really think that he is so great that he doesn't deserve to be belittled himself? What a knee jerk pig! Is he that blind? He is that dumb? Is he really that low down? Yes, to all of it! He belittles her to her children! In all of the years that he cheated on her and brought his tramp around with her big belly to his children, Phyllis never belittled Nick to Summer or Daniel or even Noah. She is not that childish. That NIck would belittle her to her own sister and then to Summer, who does he think that he is? He is a dinwad pig. A limp wimp impotent child! I hate Nick Newman and no matter what they do with this character from here on out, he will always be nothing to me on this show. He is a real failure!

#29   2012/10/10 04:12PM
    Barbyboo

In genoa city no one ever goes to jail,,no wonder everybody does all kinds of crazy things

#30   2012/10/10 04:37PM
    Barbyboo

I had to laugh exactly what was limp,on him?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list