List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4081, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/10 12:09PM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    77RestlessFan

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Ktkatz10: Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

What just made me laugh in his face was when he had the nerve to tell Phyllis that SHE broke up the family! I really wondered if Nick had had a nervous breakdown at that moment, himself. He is always so quick to blame everyone else for his own short comings, notice I said short! That being the operative word for that impotent limp wimp! He left his wife! He walked out! He is the one who went running home to daddy! Yet, he blames Phyllis? What a joke this guy is!

And yet Phyllis is OBSESSED w/ Nick. She would and always does take him back in a heart beat.

You act like this is some revelation! Nick has NEVER been supportive of Phyllis...I saw this coming a mile away, but NO....everyone thought he would stand by her this time and they and the blueberry would all live happily ever after. I have to laugh b/c this is just typical. I am loving it!

I would have to agree that Phyllis' feelings for Nick are more obsession than really love. How can any sane person continue to be the whipping post for someone so self-righteous, hypocritical, disloyal, dishonest, judgmental and cowardly. Nick is also very immature. He threatens to take a bat to Ronan's car if he doesn't let spoiled brat Summer off for vandalism. Nick is courting disaster with his inept parenting skills. I feared it might be coming but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He failed again. I really wished Phyllis had not remarried him. I think she may be done with this dunce now. I certainly hope so. Nick is just not capable of being the man Phyllis needs him to be.

#12   2012/10/10 12:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

WOA! I have to ask if you want to try and turn my thread into a bait thread because proof positive of that would this post. This is a good thread and it begs debate and conversation. If you are in the mood to bait or try and ruin the thread by attempting to change the subject or start a fight, I am sure that there are other threads that will satisfy that for you so much more than this one will. People come here to discuss, not bait and bash. I might ask that you respect that.

Oh that all on you. I'm just calling it as I see it.

All was good when he gave his mistress a ring...now all is bad cause of what.......he wont put out for her no more knowing full well she tried to kills two people.

I'm sure it easy for some to live with that fact.....and that she sexed up her dirty FBI on their family couch.

But he's the wimp and jerk cause he got tired of her lieing murderous ways.

I will respect the bait thread

#13   2012/10/10 12:25PM
    kenerly1

Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

#14   2012/10/10 12:28PM
    KeepingItReal

My opologies to the OP.

Guess it gets tiring that Nick gets the blame for everything and Phyllis is the one that married him.

Guess she too is a limp wimp and pathetic with her murderious ways.

Also, is it true that she dressed in drag after the hit and run and was upset to findout that they were alive.

Wow...what a pathetic, limp wimp Phyllis Summers Abbot Newman is and a disgusting no conscience liard.

#15   2012/10/10 12:33PM
    dafyduc

Quote kenerly1: Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

Why do you have to Drag Adam into it? He is more MAN on his worst day than Little Nicky will ever be!

#16   2012/10/10 12:45PM
    Shirl62

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Ktkatz10: Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

What just made me laugh in his face was when he had the nerve to tell Phyllis that SHE broke up the family! I really wondered if Nick had had a nervous breakdown at that moment, himself. He is always so quick to blame everyone else for his own short comings, notice I said short! That being the operative word for that impotent limp wimp! He left his wife! He walked out! He is the one who went running home to daddy! Yet, he blames Phyllis? What a joke this guy is!

And yet Phyllis is OBSESSED w/ Nick. She would and always does take him back in a heart beat.

You act like this is some revelation! Nick has NEVER been supportive of Phyllis...I saw this coming a mile away, but NO....everyone thought he would stand by her this time and they and the blueberry would all live happily ever after. I have to laugh b/c this is just typical. I am loving it!

I would have to agree that Phyllis' feelings for Nick are more obsession than really love. How can any sane person continue to be the whipping post for someone so self-righteous, hypocritical, disloyal, dishonest, judgmental and cowardly. Nick is also very immature. He threatens to take a bat to Ronan's car if he doesn't let spoiled brat Summer off for vandalism. Nick is courting disaster with his inept parenting skills. I feared it might be coming but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He failed again. I really wished Phyllis had not remarried him. I think she may be done with this dunce now. I certainly hope so. Nick is just not capable of being the man Phyllis needs him to be.

His weakness is what is behind what is wrong with Summer. Strangly, he knew that both Sharon and Phyllis had problems regarding thier fathers being absent for them, and yet he is repeating the same problem with his daughter. Nick has never been present in his life. He is just there. Like an organism taking up space. I hated that Phyllis and Nick remarried but I had hoped that Nick had learned and finally grew up. Sadly, he hasn't. It is confusing to see him with Summer because I can't decide if he is the father or the big brother. He doesn't act much like he is either. He is just the baby in the play pen with his thumb in his mouth.

#17   2012/10/10 12:50PM
    Shirl62

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote kenerly1: Okay as a matter of opinion I adore Nick and if I had caught my wife with another man and my daughter had found them I would have beat the heck out of Ronan..I think he acted very civil...just an opinion..always have loved Nick..at least he doesn't steal babies like his slimy azz brother.

Why do you have to Drag Adam into it? He is more MAN on his worst day than Little Nicky will ever be!

Amen to that! I would pick Adam over Nick any day. I don't care what he did in the past. Adam was raised being taught how to man up and he knows how. Nick is just an impotent child living in his playpen running home everytime he needs to get daddy to make it all better for him.

#18   2012/10/10 12:51PM
    kenerly1

Quote dafyduc:

Because I have a right to my opinion that is why I "dragged" Adam into it...Nick had every right to tell Ronan off and I think it took a strong man to face him and not beat the crap out of him..Not like his vent crawling brother. This board is for everyone not just for Nick bashers.

#19   2012/10/10 12:57PM
    Shirl62

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote dafyduc:

Because I have a right to my opinion that is why I "dragged" Adam into it...Nick had every right to tell Ronan off and I think it took a strong man to face him and not beat the crap out of him..Not like his vent crawling brother. This board is for everyone not just for Nick bashers.

I hardly think that Nick could beat the crap out of anyone. All Ronan would have to do to Nick is blow on him and he would be beat. Nick is very lucky that Ronan didn't beat the crap out of him for letting his daughter vandalize his car. Adam is fine. He is putting his past behind him and it is alright if his haters won't let it go. I find that hate feeds alot when hate is all you got.

#20   2012/10/10 01:09PM
    dbpnrd

Little Nicki boy has nothing on any male in this soap. His brains are just now coming back to normal little by little and at the end I hope he and Phyl are back into each other's panties. Don't blame him for leaving the Red trash now but please do not return him to his ex-wife.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list