List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!

Started by Shirl62 at 2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/13 03:38PM, Views: 4141, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    Shirl62

Screaming blame at Phyllis! Threatening Ronan, a federal agent! Has he lost his mind? His daughter just vandalized Ronan's car and he is screaming blame at Phyllis and yelling at Ronan to stay away from Summer? Worse, he tells Summer that she will be like her mother? She should turn out so lucky! What a first class jerk! This guy can't even man up in a crisis for his child! He just continues to flake out at every turn. He leaves his wife when he finds out that she is in trouble, not once but even twice! A man tells hims that he wants his wife and so he leaves so the man can have her and then he be blames her when she says that she can't trust him???????? What a wimp!

I am reminded of Victor when he told Nikki that he wanted to see her in a body bad with a toe tag but when the chips got down, he knew that she could have committed murder again, he went to jail to save her! Even Mike, stepped up for Lauren, with all he has to deal with, he was willing to loose it all for protection of Lauren. And then Ronan, who stands in front of Phyllis to protect her, helps her, is there for her, loves her unconditionally, without judgement of her. Is willing to risk even his job for her and where is little Nick in this? Off trying to grudge screw her sister and whining to anyone who will give him a nipple and some sympathy that he wife don't trust him and he can't handle it! What a limp wimp! Even his own father handled Phyllis with more compassion that he ever could.

Everyone thinks that Adam is the one who needs redemption but that would be wrong! I am reminded of what he said about Nick and he was right. He is lazy, has no ambition and is spoiled rotten. He is right. Nick always runs home to daddy when things get to hard for him. He hides behind taking care of his kids when he don't want to get it up. What a jerk! Nick is a complete fool. He is taking up alot of wasted air space because he can't do anything when it counts. He runs and crumbles in a crisis of any kind. He always goes home for daddy to fix it for him and mommie to give him sympathy. What an idiot!

Frankly, there is no redemption for this pig and I don't care if he saves mommie and daddy from the fire or what he does to save the day there, he will always an impotent, unredeemable wimp. After this display today, not matter how many more little temper tantrums he throws at Phyllis, he is the one to blame for what has happened to his family. He wasn't man enough to circle the family and hold them tightly together. He was the one who flaked out on Phyllis, not the other way around. He is pathetic and shameful and repugnant.

#2   2012/10/10 10:06AM
    Re: Pathetic, Limp Wimp, Nick Newman! What A Jerk!
    Ktkatz10

Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

#3   2012/10/10 10:17AM
    Trish12

All the adults are wrong in this case. Now Ronan wants to act like an FBI, GMAFB, he's adding more fuel to the fire. Nick is an ass and Phyllis is acting victim for things she has been doing.

#4   2012/10/10 10:30AM
    SassySashie

He's trying to get Summer to see what she did was wrong and in the same breath tells Ronan he would do the same to his car? What a lovely example Nick... You are such a dunce!!!

#5   2012/10/10 10:30AM
    Shirl62

Quote Ktkatz10: Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

What just made me laugh in his face was when he had the nerve to tell Phyllis that SHE broke up the family! I really wondered if Nick had had a nervous breakdown at that moment, himself. He is always so quick to blame everyone else for his own short comings, notice I said short! That being the operative word for that impotent limp wimp! He left his wife! He walked out! He is the one who went running home to daddy! Yet, he blames Phyllis? What a joke this guy is!

#6   2012/10/10 11:02AM
    chancegirl

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Ktkatz10: Nick needs to JSTFU! So sick of the Newmans acting like they are above it all.

What just made me laugh in his face was when he had the nerve to tell Phyllis that SHE broke up the family! I really wondered if Nick had had a nervous breakdown at that moment, himself. He is always so quick to blame everyone else for his own short comings, notice I said short! That being the operative word for that impotent limp wimp! He left his wife! He walked out! He is the one who went running home to daddy! Yet, he blames Phyllis? What a joke this guy is!

And yet Phyllis is OBSESSED w/ Nick. She would and always does take him back in a heart beat.

You act like this is some revelation! Nick has NEVER been supportive of Phyllis...I saw this coming a mile away, but NO....everyone thought he would stand by her this time and they and the blueberry would all live happily ever after. I have to laugh b/c this is just typical. I am loving it!

#7   2012/10/10 11:06AM
    KeepingItReal

Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that sexed up Ronan on her couch.

She's the one that made out with Jack why Patty did what she did

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

It's all on her not on Nick.

He was always too good for her.

Remember - he did tell her she was not his type.

But she BEGGED for him to come back to her default butt

#8   2012/10/10 11:28AM
    Shirl62

\
    \]

Quote SassySashie: He's trying to get Summer to see what she did was wrong and in the same breath tells Ronan he would do the same to his car? What a lovely example Nick... You are such a dunce!!!

Sassie, you are spot on! What kind of parent says such stupid things! This is why I keep saying that this guy is all off his rocker. He has no clue how to man up, not even in front of his own daughter, who, by now, would seem to need that from him, at least. Instead he tells her that she will be like her mother and then turns right around and tells Ronan that he would do the same and Ronan is a federal agent who could have arrested him right then and there for the threat of it. Nick is forever showing himself as a tool who just can't get it up when he needs to but rather when it involves a grudge or an itch, he can get it up long enough to satify his own urges. He is the most pathetic man on daytime television precisely because he isn't a man, he is a child.

#9   2012/10/10 11:45AM
    Graceee

Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Cause we know it all for the wuv of Phyllis....she the one that ran two people down and created this whole mess!

She's the one that gave Nick that jacket that don't fit why he ended up marryingher.

She's the one that dressed in drag and tear up Sharon's room and wrote that stuff about herself of the mirror.

Etc. etc.

Right on!

#10   2012/10/10 11:59AM
    Shirl62

Quote KeepingItReal: Bait Thread Bait Thread.

Etc. etc.

WOA! I have to ask if you want to try and turn my thread into a bait thread because proof positive of that would this post. This is a good thread and it begs debate and conversation. If you are in the mood to bait or try and ruin the thread by attempting to change the subject or start a fight, I am sure that there are other threads that will satisfy that for you so much more than this one will. People come here to discuss, not bait and bash. I might ask that you respect that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:04PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list