List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/10/10 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 01:00PM, Views: 1585, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2012/10/10 12:37PM
    Re: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!
    KeepingItReal

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote bigtimesoapfan: She didn't complain though when daddy dearest started cheating on her mom and had a baby with her and left to be with his new family but Phylis does something years b4 she was born and this brat wants to hate her for it. Ger a life Summer. Let the adults talk now.

Why should she complain about her daddy cheating on her mother if he hadn't cheated with her mother she wouldn't exist. As for what her mother did years ago trying to kill two people is not exactly the same a cheating. He mother is an attempted murder Summer should turn her back on her,.

Actually I remember one show in particular when Sharon went to the ranch to see Noah get his birthday gift (a 4 wheeler if I remember) Summer came to the door and told her to go away.

Summer should sit down and calculate the date of her conception and realise that daddy was married to Sharon when mommy got pregnant with her and maybe she will feel differently towards Sharon. She will realise what daddy and mommy did to Sharon.

Then she can understand why she living in that barn....and go ask Mommy why she didn't run him and chose to lay flat.

#42   2012/10/10 12:38PM
    Shirl62

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Summer is a teenager.'

Reel or not ....let any teen walk in on that scene and see how they react.

I'm surprised it wasn't worse.

That child been crying out for how long...and Phyllis just spreads it.

Not to mention to know that your Mother purposely ran two people down.

You think they aren't talking about it at school and she got to suck it up.

Oh no...with a Mother like Phyllis that child needs psychiatric help.

Either she has to suck it up, or she just thinks that just because Phyllis usually gets a free pass and is now banging someone in the higher ups, she'll get away with everything, too (sense of entitlement). And she's right; had that not been the daughter of his sex buddy, Ronan probably would have pressed charges and told Nick to bite him if he had a problem with it.
    And Nick, too, with his sense of entitlement...saying to Ronan, you will not press charges against my daughter. Had I been Ronan, I would have said "I may have banged your wife, but your bratt is going to be charged; I cannot be bought".
    And that said, I'm not condoning Ronan's behaviour, all I'm saying is the fact that he didn't press charges against Summer is further proof that he's lost his manhood to Phyllis.

To be fair about this, Summer is a Newman! If she feels a sense of entitlement, it ain't coming from Phyllis, that is for sure. Just look at her family roots. Her gandmother has committed murder, not once but more than once and she isn't in jail for it, any of it. Her grandfather is always going to jail for one thing or another and getting out of it, has been for years. Look at Faith's mother! She ran away and let everyone think that she was dead! She was in jail and got out of it. Nick has been in jail and I recall when Summer was just a baby, Phyllis was taking little Summer to see her father in jail and he got out of it. And then there is uncle Adam, Ashely, they all do things that don't keep them in jail so why shouldn't she think that she is entitled? Believe me, it ain't cause of Phyllis. That child grew up seeing the entire Newman family going in and out of jail. Even on her wedding day, Summer knew that her aunt was put in jail! Vikki was in jail for a whole night, put there by her own father! Nope. Phyllis didn't teach child about entitlement, she was born into it because she is a Newman.

#43   2012/10/10 12:39PM
    KeepingItReal

Now you putting it on her family roots.Her Grandmother, her Grandfather,

Why you don't call out her Mother....she too has killed someone

Switched DNA, messed with other people man, etc. etc.

Her name is PHYLISS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:40PM
    #44   2012/10/10 12:41PM
    dbpnrd

Summer needs to go see her real dada, Mr. Jack Abbott.

#45   2012/10/10 12:47PM
    jcren

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote bigtimesoapfan: She didn't complain though when daddy dearest started cheating on her mom and had a baby with her and left to be with his new family but Phylis does something years b4 she was born and this brat wants to hate her for it. Ger a life Summer. Let the adults talk now.

Why should she complain about her daddy cheating on her mother if he hadn't cheated with her mother she wouldn't exist. As for what her mother did years ago trying to kill two people is not exactly the same a cheating. He mother is an attempted murder Summer should turn her back on her,.

Actually I remember one show in particular when Sharon went to the ranch to see Noah get his birthday gift (a 4 wheeler if I remember) Summer came to the door and told her to go away.

Summer should sit down and calculate the date of her conception and realise that daddy was married to Sharon when mommy got pregnant with her and maybe she will feel differently towards Sharon. She will realise what daddy and mommy did to Sharon.

Summer can't control how she got here. That is one Phyllis and Nick. Just like Faith isn't at fault for how she got here. Summer isn't stupid. She is sandwiched between her father's children with Sharon. Doesnt take a genius to figure it out.

That said... her parents REMARRIED. Clearly Phyllis forgave Nick, so why would Summer care? He mom clearly didn't.

All she sees now is her mom having an affair while being on trial for attempted murder.

Are we shocked she is lashing out?!

#46   2012/10/10 12:55PM
    yandrfan99

Quote jcren:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote yandrfan99:

Summer can't control how she got here. That is one Phyllis and Nick. Just like Faith isn't at fault for how she got here. Summer isn't stupid. She is sandwiched between her father's children with Sharon. Doesnt take a genius to figure it out.

That said... her parents REMARRIED. Clearly Phyllis forgave Nick, so why would Summer care? He mom clearly didn't.

All she sees now is her mom having an affair while being on trial for attempted murder.

Are we shocked she is lashing out?!

I totally agree with everything you said. The only reason I mentioned Nick`s affair with Phyllis and how Summer was conceived was because another poster said Summer should be mad at Nick for cheating on Phyllis with Sharon and having Faith. It is unbelievable how some posters remember how Faith was conceived but forget Summer got here exactly the same way.

#47   2012/10/10 01:00PM
    trinilisa

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Summer is a teenager.'

Reel or not ....let any teen walk in on that scene and see how they react.

I'm surprised it wasn't worse.

That child been crying out for how long...and Phyllis just spreads it.

Not to mention to know that your Mother purposely ran two people down.

You think they aren't talking about it at school and she got to suck it up.

Oh no...with a Mother like Phyllis that child needs psychiatric help.

Either she has to suck it up, or she just thinks that just because Phyllis usually gets a free pass and is now banging someone in the higher ups, she'll get away with everything, too (sense of entitlement). And she's right; had that not been the daughter of his sex buddy, Ronan probably would have pressed charges and told Nick to bite him if he had a problem with it.
    And Nick, too, with his sense of entitlement...saying to Ronan, you will not press charges against my daughter. Had I been Ronan, I would have said "I may have banged your wife, but your bratt is going to be charged; I cannot be bought".
    And that said, I'm not condoning Ronan's behaviour, all I'm saying is the fact that he didn't press charges against Summer is further proof that he's lost his manhood to Phyllis.

Nick should of told Ronan yeah, you want to draw that FBI card, I guess your bosses need to know that you were banging my wife who happens to be up on charges for a hit a run a case that you were pulled from due to your deceptive ways.

A child does not define a man's manhood. Summer was wrong but so was Ronan and like her Mother said...she would of dismantled the car.

Guess that apple fell from Phyllis Tree.....maybe it proof that Phyllis lost her manhood.

I don't know what's going on in that GCPD; Michael knows that Ronan and Phyllis are having an affair (he didn't know about the pretend affair, so for all he knows, it's always been going on), but it was Christine that did the right thing and removed him from the case. On Friday, he found out about the carpet and how Ronan detered the person from testing it. So I have no idea why Ronan even has a job at this point.
    I'm not saying that Summer is right. But I really believe that had he not been banging Phyllis, Summer would have been charged. My criticism of Nick does not in any way mean I am condoning Phyllis or Ronan's actions; I am a card-carrying Phater. I was trying to address what another poster mentioned about the Newmans' sense of entitlement. Under different circumstances (meaning if Ronan wasn't getting his Granny freak on), I probably would have wanted Ronan to tell Nick where to go when he "told" him he was not going to press charges against Summer.
    While Nick is doing the right thing right now, he hasn't exactly been a model parent, and neither has Phyllis, and neither has anybody in GC for that matter, because they all spoil their kids. I just think that the Newmans have a sense of entitlement, more than most in GC. That was my point. Had Ronan had his pair, he would have presse charges against summer regardless of banging her mother or the Newman demand. Summer isn't responsibility for taking his manhood (obviously); Phyllis is, because Ronan couldn't get laid if he had pressed charges against Summer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list