List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/10/10 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 01:00PM, Views: 1445, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/10 12:05PM
    Re: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!
    trinilisa

Quote Trish12: Summer is only doing what she has seen Phyllis, Nick, Victoria, Nikki and Victor do. Hurt others and suffer no consequence. They can dish it but don't like it when othres dish it back to them.

Not sure whether my first post to you came through, but I lmao when Nick told Summer he didn't want her acting like a spoiled rich kid. I was like really?

#32   2012/10/10 12:14PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yeah, the wimp wasn't the one studdering and saying I'm lonely, I'm lonely, banging the dirty DA on the couch that her child sits on.

It's still Summer home.

Now another nasty couch they need to throw out!

It happened. If Nick would not have left his wife and broken up his family, this probably wouldn't have happened. Summer is responsible for he way she handled it but her father made it much worse by blaming Phyllis and Ronan and not looking at his own part in this mess. Phyllis would not have been with Ronan if Nick would have been at home taking care of his business and his family and Summer wouldn't be acting out if Nick would have stayed with Phyllis and sat Sumer down to tell her the truth of why Phyllis and Ronan were together start with. Instead he just wimped out and waited to tell Summer anything because he was too busy trying to be the "good little boy" to Phyllis being the big bad one. Nick is every bit as responsbible for what Summer did as Phyllis will ever be. Also, Summer should have called her mother. She hadn't spoken to her since she left to go live with Nick anyway. Her mother had been calling her for days.

No one tell her to "spread it".

She really good at doing that.

Like I said there is no debating with any reasoning as this is all for the wuv of Phyllis.

Psst - it's still Summers house....Phyllis didn't disown her child and that door swings both ways.

Phyllis and Ronan are responsible and that's the bottom line.

Enuf with passing the buck on others. Her grown spreading legs and his knew full well how this would effect other people lives....they were selfish and reckless and nasty!

You tell it Keeping!!

I got to cause it one thing to condone one bad behaviour and then you want to put the onus on the child.

She not right for acting out.....but don't give her a reason too and then expect her to skin her teeth like her Mother did when she purposely tried to kill two people.

Nick is also right about calling Summer our about being acting like a spoiled bratt.

The guy may not be "perfect" but that's exactly how she is acting.

The title should be PHYLLIS SHOULD LEARN TO SHUT UP AND CLOSE HER LEGS

Nuff said.

#33   2012/10/10 12:18PM
    yandrfan99

Quote bigtimesoapfan: She didn't complain though when daddy dearest started cheating on her mom and had a baby with her and left to be with his new family but Phylis does something years b4 she was born and this brat wants to hate her for it. Ger a life Summer. Let the adults talk now.

Why should she complain about her daddy cheating on her mother if he hadn't cheated with her mother she wouldn't exist. As for what her mother did years ago trying to kill two people is not exactly the same a cheating. He mother is an attempted murder Summer should turn her back on her,.

#34   2012/10/10 12:20PM
    SLEUTH

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote bigtimesoapfan: She didn't complain though when daddy dearest started cheating on her mom and had a baby with her and left to be with his new family but Phylis does something years b4 she was born and this brat wants to hate her for it. Ger a life Summer. Let the adults talk now.

Why should she complain about her daddy cheating on her mother if he hadn't cheated with her mother she wouldn't exist. As for what her mother did years ago trying to kill two people is not exactly the same a cheating. He mother is an attempted murder Summer should turn her back on her,.

Actually I remember one show in particular when Sharon went to the ranch to see Noah get his birthday gift (a 4 wheeler if I remember) Summer came to the door and told her to go away.

#35   2012/10/10 12:22PM
    Shirl62

Quote SassySashie: Summer is old enough to know right from wrong though. She can blame her mom all she wants but I'm not buying that she honestly thinks trashing Ronans car is justified because of her problems at home... Really? All parents make mistakes or make bad decisions and its unfortunate that she saw what she saw but a child needs to learn what her place is and Summer acts like her and her parents are the same freaking age! It's just ridiculous.

I agree with you. I also believe that if Nick would not have deserted his family and left Phyllis, he would have been man enough to sit down with Phyllis and Summer and Daniel and tell them what was going on to begin with. Nick should have told Summer to call her mother and to respect her mother. Instead, he is acting like the child and expecting Summer to take care of herself, like she is his sister instead of his daughter. Summer is old enough to know that she should be showing her mother respect, even though she doesn't agree with her and judging her mother is just another trait she learned from her father. Summer is in trouble, but it isn't because of Phyllis or what she saw. It is because Summer has been out of control, even before this even started with her mother.

#36   2012/10/10 12:27PM
    trinilisa

Quote KeepingItReal: Summer is a teenager.'

Reel or not ....let any teen walk in on that scene and see how they react.

I'm surprised it wasn't worse.

That child been crying out for how long...and Phyllis just spreads it.

Not to mention to know that your Mother purposely ran two people down.

You think they aren't talking about it at school and she got to suck it up.

Oh no...with a Mother like Phyllis that child needs psychiatric help.

Either she has to suck it up, or she just thinks that just because Phyllis usually gets a free pass and is now banging someone in the higher ups, she'll get away with everything, too (sense of entitlement). And she's right; had that not been the daughter of his sex buddy, Ronan probably would have pressed charges and told Nick to bite him if he had a problem with it.
    And Nick, too, with his sense of entitlement...saying to Ronan, you will not press charges against my daughter. Had I been Ronan, I would have said "I may have banged your wife, but your bratt is going to be charged; I cannot be bought".
    And that said, I'm not condoning Ronan's behaviour, all I'm saying is the fact that he didn't press charges against Summer is further proof that he's lost his manhood to Phyllis.

#37   2012/10/10 12:28PM
    Shirl62

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Trish12: Summer is only doing what she has seen Phyllis, Nick, Victoria, Nikki and Victor do. Hurt others and suffer no consequence. They can dish it but don't like it when othres dish it back to them.

Not sure whether my first post to you came through, but I lmao when Nick told Summer he didn't want her acting like a spoiled rich kid. I was like really?

Nick just fell flat on his face today. He made a fool of himself and he showed himself to be the limp wimp that he has always been. He isn't even man enough to be a good father! I was just lauging so hard when he said that, but then I was laughing when he standing there screaming blame at Phyllis and looking like he was the next one to go to the nut ward. Even his own father had it together better than that. He was actually kind to Phyllis and he told her that she would get a second chance. Nick just acted like he was coming apart because he just really wasn't man to handle the situation. He never is.

#38   2012/10/10 12:31PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Summer is a teenager.'

Reel or not ....let any teen walk in on that scene and see how they react.

I'm surprised it wasn't worse.

That child been crying out for how long...and Phyllis just spreads it.

Not to mention to know that your Mother purposely ran two people down.

You think they aren't talking about it at school and she got to suck it up.

Oh no...with a Mother like Phyllis that child needs psychiatric help.

Either she has to suck it up, or she just thinks that just because Phyllis usually gets a free pass and is now banging someone in the higher ups, she'll get away with everything, too (sense of entitlement). And she's right; had that not been the daughter of his sex buddy, Ronan probably would have pressed charges and told Nick to bite him if he had a problem with it.
    And Nick, too, with his sense of entitlement...saying to Ronan, you will not press charges against my daughter. Had I been Ronan, I would have said "I may have banged your wife, but your bratt is going to be charged; I cannot be bought".
    And that said, I'm not condoning Ronan's behaviour, all I'm saying is the fact that he didn't press charges against Summer is further proof that he's lost his manhood to Phyllis.

Nick should of told Ronan yeah, you want to draw that FBI card, I guess your bosses need to know that you were banging my wife who happens to be up on charges for a hit a run a case that you were pulled from due to your deceptive ways.

A child does not define a man's manhood. Summer was wrong but so was Ronan and like her Mother said...she would of dismantled the car.

Guess that apple fell from Phyllis Tree.....maybe it proof that Phyllis lost her manhood.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:33PM
    #39   2012/10/10 12:33PM
    yandrfan99

Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote yandrfan99:

Actually I remember one show in particular when Sharon went to the ranch to see Noah get his birthday gift (a 4 wheeler if I remember) Summer came to the door and told her to go away.

Summer should sit down and calculate the date of her conception and realise that daddy was married to Sharon when mommy got pregnant with her and maybe she will feel differently towards Sharon. She will realise what daddy and mommy did to Sharon.

#40   2012/10/10 12:36PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Ebybrowempoly: she is a kid a teenager . bad ennough when you walk in on your own parents but to walk in and see your mother with another man. whta they been gone a day or two and phyllis is banging another man.

yes nick left and summer went with him. why because of her lies . why can't anyone understand that .they act as if phyllis did nothing wrong.

That's what I don't get...and yet Nick is the wimp and his "manhood" is questioned.

Ronan and Phyllis are to blame for this hot mess.

Nasty Ronan drawing his FBI card. Somone really needs to box dat...dutty cop.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list