List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/10/10 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 01:00PM, Views: 1621, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/10 11:09AM
    Re: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!
    KeepingItReal

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yeah, the wimp wasn't the one studdering and saying I'm lonely, I'm lonely, banging the dirty DA on the couch that her child sits on.

It's still Summer home.

Now another nasty couch they need to throw out!

It happened. If Nick would not have left his wife and broken up his family, this probably wouldn't have happened. Summer is responsible for he way she handled it but her father made it much worse by blaming Phyllis and Ronan and not looking at his own part in this mess. Phyllis would not have been with Ronan if Nick would have been at home taking care of his business and his family and Summer wouldn't be acting out if Nick would have stayed with Phyllis and sat Sumer down to tell her the truth of why Phyllis and Ronan were together start with. Instead he just wimped out and waited to tell Summer anything because he was too busy trying to be the "good little boy" to Phyllis being the big bad one. Nick is every bit as responsbible for what Summer did as Phyllis will ever be. Also, Summer should have called her mother. She hadn't spoken to her since she left to go live with Nick anyway. Her mother had been calling her for days.

No one tell her to "spread it".

She really good at doing that.

Like I said there is no debating with any reasoning as this is all for the wuv of Phyllis.

Psst - it's still Summers house....Phyllis didn't disown her child and that door swings both ways.

Phyllis and Ronan are responsible and that's the bottom line.

Enuf with passing the buck on others. Her grown spreading legs and his knew full well how this would effect other people lives....they were selfish and reckless and nasty!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 11:11AM
    #22   2012/10/10 11:12AM
    jcren

Her mother is on trial for trying to kill two people. She walked in on her mother having an affair with her cop boytoy and she has pieced together that her mother was involved with the dead therapist.

And that is just what she DOES know. Of course she is pissed and wants nothing to do with Phyllis.

#23   2012/10/10 11:14AM
    KeepingItReal

I'm not debating this anymore .....as there is nothing to debate or justify.

Phyllis and Ronan are wrong and Ronan is lucky Nick was not a yardy cause dat would of gotten lick down long time.

Can't beleive Ronan pulling the FBI card. Why is butt not being written up....another "flaw" in this ignorant s/l

Like Phyllis said...his car would be in pieces if it was her.

#24   2012/10/10 11:14AM
    SLEUTH

Summer's behavior can be written off to the fact that she is not fully developed mentally. She has a sound excuse for her typical teenaged behavior. So far all I've seen her tell is her dad and her friend Fen (who BTW is the one who told her).

#25   2012/10/10 11:17AM
    KeepingItReal

Summer is a teenager.'

Reel or not ....let any teen walk in on that scene and see how they react.

I'm surprised it wasn't worse.

That child been crying out for how long...and Phyllis just spreads it.

Not to mention to know that your Mother purposely ran two people down.

You think they aren't talking about it at school and she got to suck it up.

Oh no...with a Mother like Phyllis that child needs psychiatric help.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 11:18AM
    #26   2012/10/10 11:20AM
    SassySashie

I think she as way out of line actually. Apparently it's ok for a child to ignore her mothers phone calls and talk to her anyway she feels like it? Maybe I grew up differently but I think they are being too lenient with her but of course that's just my opinion.

#27   2012/10/10 11:22AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote SassySashie: I think she as way out of line actually. Apparently it's ok for a child to ignore her mothers phone calls and talk to her anyway she feels like it? Maybe I grew up differently but I think they are being too lenient with her but of course that's just my opinion.

Where you grew up I'm sure a child walking in on their mother banging someone other than their father is not okay...right.

Summer is not perfect and is not the first or last child not to answer a call from a Mother who she found out was having an affair.

No one condone it but don't make it all about Summer.

One must first look at what caused these reactions!

#PHYLLIS

#28   2012/10/10 11:30AM
    SassySashie

Summer is old enough to know right from wrong though. She can blame her mom all she wants but I'm not buying that she honestly thinks trashing Ronans car is justified because of her problems at home... Really? All parents make mistakes or make bad decisions and its unfortunate that she saw what she saw but a child needs to learn what her place is and Summer acts like her and her parents are the same freaking age! It's just ridiculous.

#29   2012/10/10 11:41AM
    rediculous

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yeah, the wimp wasn't the one studdering and saying I'm lonely, I'm lonely, banging the dirty DA on the couch that her child sits on.

It's still Summer home.

Now another nasty couch they need to throw out!

It happened. If Nick would not have left his wife and broken up his family, this probably wouldn't have happened. Summer is responsible for he way she handled it but her father made it much worse by blaming Phyllis and Ronan and not looking at his own part in this mess. Phyllis would not have been with Ronan if Nick would have been at home taking care of his business and his family and Summer wouldn't be acting out if Nick would have stayed with Phyllis and sat Sumer down to tell her the truth of why Phyllis and Ronan were together start with. Instead he just wimped out and waited to tell Summer anything because he was too busy trying to be the "good little boy" to Phyllis being the big bad one. Nick is every bit as responsbible for what Summer did as Phyllis will ever be. Also, Summer should have called her mother. She hadn't spoken to her since she left to go live with Nick anyway. Her mother had been calling her for days.

No one tell her to "spread it".

She really good at doing that.

Like I said there is no debating with any reasoning as this is all for the wuv of Phyllis.

Psst - it's still Summers house....Phyllis didn't disown her child and that door swings both ways.

Phyllis and Ronan are responsible and that's the bottom line.

Enuf with passing the buck on others. Her grown spreading legs and his knew full well how this would effect other people lives....they were selfish and reckless and nasty!

You tell it Keeping!!

#30   2012/10/10 11:53AM
    jcren

Quote SassySashie: Summer is old enough to know right from wrong though. She can blame her mom all she wants but I'm not buying that she honestly thinks trashing Ronans car is justified because of her problems at home... Really? All parents make mistakes or make bad decisions and its unfortunate that she saw what she saw but a child needs to learn what her place is and Summer acts like her and her parents are the same freaking age! It's just ridiculous.

I don't disagree. Summer is out of line and acting out. Nick needs to reel her in before it gets more out of hand. But I won't bash the girl for talking nasty to Phyllis. Yes she ought to respect her elders, but I also come from the school of "You earn respect. You respect me and I will respect you!" Right now she is disguted and has nothing but hate in her eyes for her mother. Is it right? No. But Summer needs to not be near Phyllis right now and she REALLY needs to not see Phyllis, Ronan, and Nick in the same room because that is just escalating her anger.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list