List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/10/10 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 01:00PM, Views: 1567, Replies: 46
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/10 09:41AM
    Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!
    cbruns71471

All she does is run around town to anyone who listens and tells ALL her family and mother's business to anyone who listens. All she does is RUN AND TELL IT!! She's a run-tell-that-girl. I can't stand her.

Aside from the fact that Nick is the first to walk out and then wonder why his wife turns to someone else - then he immediately starts fliring with his wife's sister.

#2   2012/10/10 09:43AM
    Re: Summer needs to learn to SHUT UP!!
    Castro

Super Brat is the Witch's child! You expected her to act differently?

Phyllis loves to rant and rave. Nick is a tattle-tale. Hence, Summer.

#3   2012/10/10 09:47AM
    bigtimesoapfan

She didn't complain though when daddy dearest started cheating on her mom and had a baby with her and left to be with his new family but Phylis does something years b4 she was born and this brat wants to hate her for it. Ger a life Summer. Let the adults talk now.

#4   2012/10/10 09:47AM
    cbruns71471

Quote Castro: Super Brat is the Witch's child! You expected her to act differently?

LOL - that's pretty funny

#5   2012/10/10 09:49AM
    Castro

Quote cbruns71471:
    Quote Castro: Super Brat is the Witch's child! You expected her to act differently?

LOL - that's pretty funny

They made her

#6   2012/10/10 09:50AM
    countryMomof4

She's a teenage girl for starters and she just walked in on her mother with another man. She is upset that her mother is ruining her family and she is right. Nick has tried to be supportive and has been faithful THIS time which is what Summer is talking about. She isn't hating her mother for the H&R, she is hating on her for all of her lies.

#7   2012/10/10 09:59AM
    mikeb

Wow, I see Summer totally different from everybody but I havent watched yr for very long. I thought she was a victim of Phyllis' indiscretions and craziness thru the years, oh well opinions are like -------- , everybody has one
    Anyway what I came to post originally was that when Phyllis and Nick came to the police station to get Summer I wish Summer would have said "oh, I'm not worried about this, mom will sleep with Ronan and everything will be ok".

#8   2012/10/10 10:03AM
    trinilisa

Exactly! Phyllis likes to be up in everyone's business, so her daughter telling all about their own business is just part of her karma.

#9   2012/10/10 10:03AM
    Ebybrowempoly

she is a kid a teenager . bad ennough when you walk in on your own parents but to walk in and see your mother with another man. whta they been gone a day or two and phyllis is banging another man.

yes nick left and summer went with him. why because of her lies . why can't anyone understand that .they act as if phyllis did nothing wrong.

#10   2012/10/10 10:09AM
    laurie6

Quote countryMomof4: She's a teenage girl for starters and she just walked in on her mother with another man. She is upset that her mother is ruining her family and she is right. Nick has tried to be supportive and has been faithful THIS time which is what Summer is talking about. She isn't hating her mother for the H&R, she is hating on her for all of her lies.

I agree I don't blame her for acting out, I also don't feel bad for Nick at all he had this coming and I am enjoying that part.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list