List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Started by spidercraw at 2012/10/09 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/12 03:49AM, Views: 4088, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/10 01:00PM
    Re: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?
    dbpnrd

Quote LucyT:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Its not real: This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

Yep I could not beleive what I was watching

especially sc acting during this story line I thuoght I was watching a satire spoofing the Y& R

LOL it was certainly off the wall

#32   2012/10/11 03:41AM
    kenerly1

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote janesBydiction: Really? Lets see.

-She tried to destroy his company
    -She fired off the search and rescue crew so that they wouldn't find him
    -She intentionally misidentified another man's dead body as Victor's knowing he was alive
    -She tried to stage a wedding at his funeral
    -She burned their prenuptial agreement allowing her more money than she's entitled to

All of this during August and September. You damn right he is going to be mean to her after all the crap she pulled.

Thanks..Great post..looks like most of these posters think everyone is crazy except Sharon..go figure...Denial to the max.

LOL now its about denial and none ever happended with Phyl, wow barbarabbbbbara barabbbb

At least I am not in denial about either of them..I have always thought Phyllis is a crazy biotch but so is Sharon..my gosh..I don't even recognize her and it is all the Newman's fault. Take off your rose colored glasses at least I do not wear them where eother Phyllis or Sharon are concerned..Never make a family think their loved one is dead...She learned well from Adam..

#33   2012/10/11 04:21AM
    Jacqueline3333

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote kenerly1: No one has the right to let a family grieve when they know that person is alive..My god he has every right to tar and feather this biotch and run her out of town..He has treated this woman with kindness for over 20 years and even took her back when she followed slimy Adam to KS..whoever started this thread must not watch this show for sure on a regular basis...This man has given Sharon the keys to his kingdom like she was blood and this is what her gets in return???

no she shouldn't have let everyone think he was dead but he didn't have to let go to jail for something she didn't do. all he had to do was tell the truth but no he wouldn't cause he didn't want everyone to know he try to set adam for killing skye who he help get out of gc. victor has used sharon over and over .i know at one time they had a father daughter thing but i blame vicotr for all of this . deep down vicotr knew sharon was off that she wasn't acting right. he took that and used it for himself . so no he has no right to do this to her.

And SHE had no right to let his family think he was dead when she knew he was not..and to wear that white dress and be married the same day???Did you deliberatly leave that part out of your post..and how in the world would he know she was "off"..she sure hid most of it very well..

I don't particularly like Victor, however, in his defense he did not abandon Sharon, he has amnishia

#34   2012/10/11 09:18AM
    jilltidwell

Quote spidercraw: I absolutely hate Victor's attitude against Sharon. Sharon doesn't deserve his ire or his attitude. Sharon thought that Victor abandoned her on their Wedding night to go after and chase Nikki. What did Victor expect Sharon to do? Cry and mourn over his disapearence? If he thought that was going to happened then he is crazier than what I thought he was. Sharon had every right to move on with her life after being abandoned by Victor and who can really blame her for running the company the way that she did when Victor was gone? And who can blame her for turning to Tucker when she was in trouble and needed someone's help? I can't and I cannot believe that after all of those years that Sharon has been a part of the Newman family that he would turn on her the way that she did. I know she messed up but she is still the mother of two of Victor's grandchildren and she is still a Newman. Because like most women in the world when they divorce they still keep their ex-husband's name for the sake of their children. Victor should be grateful and happy that is alive and back at home with his family and not be seeking revenge against Sharon because all Sharon done was for survival while Victor was away. And on top of all of that she was stuck in a mental institution because of him. Victor needs to sit down and be grateful for his life and stop treating Sharon like scum when she isn't.

I agree with every word. I am so tired of some people saying that this was her fault and that she deserves whatever she gets. The Newman family has always treated her like dirt. They just don't want to look at themselves in the mirror and see everything they have done to people. Victor thinks everybody else should take responsibility for what they do except him. Nikki is the same way. She talks trash about Sharon, but she came from a strip club. At least Sharon didn't take her clothes off for money. Victoria just hates her because of her mother. Nick has never really been there for her when it counted. He has always turned his back on her. He has let people talk and write lies about her and not open his mouth. He let Phyllis write lies about his children's mother. He has always turned his back on her. She deserves to be able to prove that she can do things on her own. She don't deserve the treatment that she gets from that screwed up bunch.

#35   2012/10/11 12:14PM
    kenerly1

Poor Sharon..most of us would kill to have the life those "screwed up" Newmans have given her for the past 20 years..give me a freaking break..then the crazy biotch tells his kids he is dead? and she can't remember how she felt when crazy evil Adam did the same thing to her when he stole Faith..Oh Yes..Poor Sharon!!!

#36   2012/10/11 12:22PM
    nonniepat

Sharon is a favorite of mine but she has been dead wrong, pardon the pun, from the jump here since Victor married her; a marriage she had to have known was revenge against Nikki marrying Jack.

But Sharon brought this all on herself and she is making it worse and worse by each 'attempt' to stand up for herself she makes.

On the flip side though Victor is showing himself hypocritical by showing support for his son's other, soon to be ex-wife, Phyllis by hugging her and telling her everything is gonna be alright. If anything Phyllis is worse than Sharon. At least Sharon didn't run over 2 people with her car in a fit of jealousy then spend 20 years covering up the crime, then make move after move to make things worse for herself until she's turning her child into a carbon copy of her.

Sharon has done wrong and somehow, someway she will realize this.............Phyllis.........I think that ship sailed along time ago.

Just my humble thoughts.

#37   2012/10/11 12:28PM
    dbpnrd

Victor is an old pathetic sould who has no respect for women, why was he going to be different with Sharon. He has regretted his own life and revengence is his sweet bitterness.

#38   2012/10/11 12:30PM
    dbpnrd

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote kenerly1:

-She intentionally misidentified another man's dead body as Victor's knowing he was alive
    -She burned their prenuptial agreement allowing her more money than she's entitled to

All of this during August and September. You damn right he is going to be mean to her after all the crap she pulled.

Thanks..Great post..looks like most of these posters think everyone is crazy except Sharon..go figure...Denial to the max.

LOL now its about denial and none ever happended with Phyl, wow barbarabbbbbara barabbbb

At least I am not in denial about either of them..I have always thought Phyllis is a crazy biotch but so is Sharon..my gosh..I don't even recognize her and it is all the Newman's fault. Take off your rose colored glasses at least I do not wear them where eother Phyllis or Sharon are concerned..Never make a family think their loved one is dead...She learned well from Adam..

Barby you wear those colored glasses of yours day in and out. LOL

#39   2012/10/11 12:35PM
    kenerly1

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote kenerly1:

No you are wearing the rose colored glasses for sure if you cannot see Sharon is wrong..we all know what Victor has done and he has been wrong..but not this time..Sharon has done the unthinkable to this family...you are in complete denial..Sharon used to be a fav of mine but she is just like Phyllis now...

#40   2012/10/11 12:46PM
    dbpnrd

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote kenerly1:

No you are wearing the rose colored glasses for sure if you cannot see Sharon is wrong..we all know what Victor has done and he has been wrong..but not this time..Sharon has done the unthinkable to this family...you are in complete denial..Sharon used to be a fav of mine but she is just like Phyllis now...

Have it your way Barb

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list