List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Started by spidercraw at 2012/10/09 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/12 03:49AM, Views: 3998, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/10 08:32AM
    Re: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?
    Just Mary

I think Victor was wrong in marrying Sharon to begin with but the damage has been done and irrepairable. I think Sharon should find herself someone other than a Newman.

Being a Newman does not define Sharon, it does not make her stronger or better or anything else. I want her to evolve to learn that she don't need them and kick the Newman habit for good.

#22   2012/10/10 12:18PM
    kenerly1

And the Newmans won't miss this crazy biotch either!!! Works both ways..She has f .....d every male member of the Newman family except Noah..Nice lady for sure.

#23   2012/10/10 12:44PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote kenerly1: No one has the right to let a family grieve when they know that person is alive..My god he has every right to tar and feather this biotch and run her out of town..He has treated this woman with kindness for over 20 years and even took her back when she followed slimy Adam to KS..whoever started this thread must not watch this show for sure on a regular basis...This man has given Sharon the keys to his kingdom like she was blood and this is what her gets in return???

no she shouldn't have let everyone think he was dead but he didn't have to let go to jail for something she didn't do. all he had to do was tell the truth but no he wouldn't cause he didn't want everyone to know he try to set adam for killing skye who he help get out of gc. victor has used sharon over and over .i know at one time they had a father daughter thing but i blame vicotr for all of this . deep down vicotr knew sharon was off that she wasn't acting right. he took that and used it for himself . so no he has no right to do this to her.

He has absolutely every right to do this to her.

#24   2012/10/10 12:47PM
    dbpnrd

Quote Lucy3: That's one thing making this story so ridiculous. Victor, of all people, would realize that Sharon is in deep trouble and is crying out for help. Nikki, Victoria and Abby all hate her too much to even notice but Victor and Nick certainly should. Maybe he's still suffering the after effects of the fall off the horse. No way would he ever make such an affectionate move toward Phyllis if he were okay. He dislikes Phyllis so why would he be hugging around on her like that? He wouldn't.

The older he gets the less cells are left in this thick skull of his.

#25   2012/10/10 12:47PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Lucy3: That's one thing making this story so ridiculous. Victor, of all people, would realize that Sharon is in deep trouble and is crying out for help. Nikki, Victoria and Abby all hate her too much to even notice but Victor and Nick certainly should. Maybe he's still suffering the after effects of the fall off the horse. No way would he ever make such an affectionate move toward Phyllis if he were okay. He dislikes Phyllis so why would he be hugging around on her like that? He wouldn't.

Maybe since he has seen Sharon's true colors he realizes that Phyllis would never have done what Sharon did even though he has been terrible to Phyllis. Phyllis even went against her husband Jack to get Victor out of jail for something he didn't do and he has treated her miserably. Maybe Victor has had a change of heart about some things after his near death experience.

#26   2012/10/10 12:48PM
    dbpnrd

Quote Its not real: This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

Yep I could not beleive what I was watching

#27   2012/10/10 12:51PM
    dbpnrd

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote janesBydiction: Really? Lets see.

-She tried to destroy his company
    -She fired off the search and rescue crew so that they wouldn't find him
    -She intentionally misidentified another man's dead body as Victor's knowing he was alive
    -She tried to stage a wedding at his funeral
    -She burned their prenuptial agreement allowing her more money than she's entitled to

All of this during August and September. You damn right he is going to be mean to her after all the crap she pulled.

Thanks..Great post..looks like most of these posters think everyone is crazy except Sharon..go figure...Denial to the max.

LOL now its about denial and none ever happended with Phyl, wow barbarabbbbbara barabbbb

#28   2012/10/10 12:52PM
    dbpnrd

Quote kenerly1: And the Newmans won't miss this crazy biotch either!!! Works both ways..She has f .....d every male member of the Newman family except Noah..Nice lady for sure.

LOL thanks for the laugh

#29   2012/10/10 12:55PM
    dbpnrd

Victor went kissy kissy with the trash but don't know the real reason she was all snuggled up with the corrupt cop. Wait till he finds out. You better take for the hills Phil

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:55PM
    #30   2012/10/10 12:56PM
    LucyT

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Its not real: This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

Yep I could not beleive what I was watching

especially sc acting during this story line I thuoght I was watching a satire spoofing the Y& R

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list