List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Started by spidercraw at 2012/10/09 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/12 03:49AM, Views: 3395, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/10 05:37AM
    Re: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?
    janesBydiction

Really? Lets see.

-She tried to destroy his company
    -She fired off the search and rescue crew so that they wouldn't find him
    -She intentionally misidentified another man's dead body as Victor's knowing he was alive
    -She tried to stage a wedding at his funeral
    -She burned their prenuptial agreement allowing her more money than she's entitled to

All of this during August and September. You damn right he is going to be mean to her after all the crap she pulled.

#12   2012/10/10 05:53AM
    kenerly1

Quote janesBydiction: Really? Lets see.

-She intentionally misidentified another man's dead body as Victor's knowing he was alive
    -She burned their prenuptial agreement allowing her more money than she's entitled to

All of this during August and September. You damn right he is going to be mean to her after all the crap she pulled.

Thanks..Great post..looks like most of these posters think everyone is crazy except Sharon..go figure...Denial to the max.

#13   2012/10/10 06:00AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Its not real: This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

ICAM! That is exactly why it doesn't make any sense. Victor has let his own family think he was dead when he ended up on Hope's farm all those years ago. Sharon was wrong and as Tucker said, she did some bad things but she wasn't alone and doesn't deserve all the blame. Can't wait for the new scripts....

#14   2012/10/10 06:03AM
    Lucy3

Quote kenerly1:

Thanks..Great post..looks like most of these posters think everyone is crazy except Sharon..go figure...Denial to the max.

Seems to me that you're just seeing and saying what you want to with no proof to back it up. Who here has said any such thing? I don't think that anyone is crazy but I do think that Sharon is having a nervous breakdown and these self absorbed rich folks are completely ignoring it. They're too busy looking down their noses at her to stop and think how out of character she's acted for the last long while.

#15   2012/10/10 06:03AM
    kenerly1

She DOES deserve all the blame for this one..she is a grown woman and chose to sleep with Tucker and believe him and do this the the Newman family..it is all on her this time..IMO

#16   2012/10/10 06:52AM
    Stemp

Didn't this happen before w/Nikki after Sabrina was killed and he blamed her? Victor typically blames everyone else and never sees his own culpability. This whole s/l is just one mad dichotomy. The real Victor would hear Sharon out and try to understand what she did or have her medically evaluated. The real Sharon would never have burned the prenup and gone Joan Crawford in the board room. My guess is this s/l was to alienate Sharon from the Newmans in a big way. Hopefully the new regime will correct it bc the characters Sharon/Victor/Nick/Nikki have been family for 20 years. One bad writer should not have the power to deter what the great Billy Bell created in their synergy/harmony etc. I'm so dreading Sharon torching the ranch. For me, when she's acting out of character for herself, it has been both entertaining and heart-breaking.

#17   2012/10/10 06:55AM
    Doerr

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Its not real: This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

ICAM! That is exactly why it doesn't make any sense. Victor has let his own family think he was dead when he ended up on Hope's farm all those years ago. Sharon was wrong and as Tucker said, she did some bad things but she wasn't alone and doesn't deserve all the blame. Can't wait for the new scripts....

This! Both of you are on point. I can not wait for the new scripts and the end of MAB's reign of terror. I'll be glad to get back to the soap I once enjoyed watching.

#18   2012/10/10 07:00AM
    laurie6

Even though I don't really like Victor I don't blame him for being angry with Sharon, Sharon is a big girl and makes her own decisions it's not everyone elses fault. Victor and Sharon were not in love so why did she care if he left she was in love with Adam.

#19   2012/10/10 07:33AM
    kenerly1

Quote Stemp: Didn't this happen before w/Nikki after Sabrina was killed and he blamed her? Victor typically blames everyone else and never sees his own culpability. This whole s/l is just one mad dichotomy. The real Victor would hear Sharon out and try to understand what she did or have her medically evaluated. The real Sharon would never have burned the prenup and gone Joan Crawford in the board room. My guess is this s/l was to alienate Sharon from the Newmans in a big way. Hopefully the new regime will correct it bc the characters Sharon/Victor/Nick/Nikki have been family for 20 years. One bad writer should not have the power to deter what the great Billy Bell created in their synergy/harmony etc. I'm so dreading Sharon torching the ranch. For me, when she's acting out of character for herself, it has been both entertaining and heart-breaking.

This IS all on Sharon..Victor has been an azz in the past but this time Sharon needs to apologize to Victor and the rest of the Newmans who have paid her bills all these years...Cassie was not even Nick's child and he treated her like gold...So comeon Sharon lovers be ojective this one time.

#20   2012/10/10 08:18AM
    granny45

Quote kenerly1:

Exactly. And some are posting that Victor set Sharon up for Skyes murder. Well he didn't - he was setting Adam up and Sharon got in the way. Besides, Sharon married Victor - TWICE - after all that happened. She knew he didn't love her when they got married - she saw $$$$. She's nuts and she deserves to be punished for all of the things you listed above.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list