List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?

Started by spidercraw at 2012/10/09 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/12 03:49AM, Views: 3887, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/09 10:47PM
    Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?
    spidercraw

I absolutely hate Victor's attitude against Sharon. Sharon doesn't deserve his ire or his attitude. Sharon thought that Victor abandoned her on their Wedding night to go after and chase Nikki. What did Victor expect Sharon to do? Cry and mourn over his disapearence? If he thought that was going to happened then he is crazier than what I thought he was. Sharon had every right to move on with her life after being abandoned by Victor and who can really blame her for running the company the way that she did when Victor was gone? And who can blame her for turning to Tucker when she was in trouble and needed someone's help? I can't and I cannot believe that after all of those years that Sharon has been a part of the Newman family that he would turn on her the way that she did. I know she messed up but she is still the mother of two of Victor's grandchildren and she is still a Newman. Because like most women in the world when they divorce they still keep their ex-husband's name for the sake of their children. Victor should be grateful and happy that is alive and back at home with his family and not be seeking revenge against Sharon because all Sharon done was for survival while Victor was away. And on top of all of that she was stuck in a mental institution because of him. Victor needs to sit down and be grateful for his life and stop treating Sharon like scum when she isn't.

#2   2012/10/10 03:30AM
    Re: Why is Victor so mean to Sharon?
    Niore Beaute

I love Sharon, she us one if my fav female characters, byt she was wrong as two left shies and he has every right to be livid at her.

With that said, I could careless about DICKtor.. He deserves all the heartache, musery and angst the wruters plan on giving him

#3   2012/10/10 03:47AM
    kenerly1

No one has the right to let a family grieve when they know that person is alive..My god he has every right to tar and feather this biotch and run her out of town..He has treated this woman with kindness for over 20 years and even took her back when she followed slimy Adam to KS..whoever started this thread must not watch this show for sure on a regular basis...This man has given Sharon the keys to his kingdom like she was blood and this is what her gets in return???

#4   2012/10/10 03:48AM
    Niore Beaute

Quote Niore Beaute: I love Sharon, sheiss one if my fav female characters, but she was wrong as two left shoes and he has every right to be livid at her.

With that said, I could careless about DICKtor.. He deserves all the heartache, musery and angst the wruters plan on giving him

Had to correct my spelling

#5   2012/10/10 03:52AM
    SLEUTH

Whether or not TGVN went chasing tail or fell on the trails he never told Sharon he loved her. She knew what she was getting into. Just weeks before she lied to TGVN and went chasing Adam-- when Victor disappeared she should have minded her manners, kept her mouth shut, her legs closed and behaved with a little dignity IMO.

#6   2012/10/10 04:22AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote kenerly1: No one has the right to let a family grieve when they know that person is alive..My god he has every right to tar and feather this biotch and run her out of town..He has treated this woman with kindness for over 20 years and even took her back when she followed slimy Adam to KS..whoever started this thread must not watch this show for sure on a regular basis...This man has given Sharon the keys to his kingdom like she was blood and this is what her gets in return???

no she shouldn't have let everyone think he was dead but he didn't have to let go to jail for something she didn't do. all he had to do was tell the truth but no he wouldn't cause he didn't want everyone to know he try to set adam for killing skye who he help get out of gc. victor has used sharon over and over .i know at one time they had a father daughter thing but i blame vicotr for all of this . deep down vicotr knew sharon was off that she wasn't acting right. he took that and used it for himself . so no he has no right to do this to her.

#7   2012/10/10 04:46AM
    kenerly1

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote kenerly1: No one has the right to let a family grieve when they know that person is alive..My god he has every right to tar and feather this biotch and run her out of town..He has treated this woman with kindness for over 20 years and even took her back when she followed slimy Adam to KS..whoever started this thread must not watch this show for sure on a regular basis...This man has given Sharon the keys to his kingdom like she was blood and this is what her gets in return???

no she shouldn't have let everyone think he was dead but he didn't have to let go to jail for something she didn't do. all he had to do was tell the truth but no he wouldn't cause he didn't want everyone to know he try to set adam for killing skye who he help get out of gc. victor has used sharon over and over .i know at one time they had a father daughter thing but i blame vicotr for all of this . deep down vicotr knew sharon was off that she wasn't acting right. he took that and used it for himself . so no he has no right to do this to her.

And SHE had no right to let his family think he was dead when she knew he was not..and to wear that white dress and be married the same day???Did you deliberatly leave that part out of your post..and how in the world would he know she was "off"..she sure hid most of it very well..

#8   2012/10/10 04:58AM
    Lucy3

That's one thing making this story so ridiculous. Victor, of all people, would realize that Sharon is in deep trouble and is crying out for help. Nikki, Victoria and Abby all hate her too much to even notice but Victor and Nick certainly should. Maybe he's still suffering the after effects of the fall off the horse. No way would he ever make such an affectionate move toward Phyllis if he were okay. He dislikes Phyllis so why would he be hugging around on her like that? He wouldn't.

#9   2012/10/10 05:12AM
    Its not real

This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

#10   2012/10/10 05:34AM
    sunmama

Quote Its not real: This is all a tale written by a bunch of raving idiots, why even bother trying to make sense of it?

You know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list