List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Started by Epiphany at 2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 04:14PM, Views: 4933, Replies: 72
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2012/10/10 08:58AM
    Re: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    77RestlessFan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting and hoping that someone will be able to tell me when and how Phyllis proved that she would be willing to die for Summer.
    Anyone??

Phyllis is the only mother on this show who has demonstrated time and again that she would do anything for her children. She has done so much for Daniel. She is always there for her son. As for little Summer, she was always there for her. She took Summer to Switzerland for her treatments and kept that child close to her until she fully recovered from her near death experience. You can hate Phyllis until your blood boils but the truth is the truth about Phyllis and the truth is that she is the best mother on this show and she always was. No other mother on this show has ever shown so much love and compassion and help for her children like Phyllis has. She has always been a fabulous mother and not to forget that she has also been a great stepmom to Faith, whose mother could care less about her except when she needs to use her.

taking your child to a clinic for treatment is a far cry from being "willing to die for them'. And really, that whole going to the clinic thing would not have been necessary if instead, Phyllis had just managed to keep her legs together nd not bang Jack where Patty could see her.

As far as her being there for Daniel...really? that old line again? It's pretty obvious that she is there for Daniel when it suits her and when he goes along with her plans. Let him disagree with what she wants and her love for Daniel evaporates faster than a thimble full of water on a red hot sidewalk.

Still waiting for all those times that she proved she was ready to die for Summer. I know she was ready to steal from Summers trust fund...well more actually, she wasn't just ready to, she did. Wonder how she will repay that money, as she promised Nick she would, when she is making licence plates in jail?

ETA:
    And what exactly has she done for Faith? Babysat her when Nick went out of town? Oh wow, what a saint she is to do that...of course I guess she has lots of time for that since Summer was always at a friend house for a sleep over I guess Phyllis had enough time to watch Faith a little.
    And then there was the time she promised Nick to look after Faith when he went to New Orleans but instead she decided to follow him there and so palmed Faith off on someone else...oh yeah, I see saintly motherhood shinning right out of Phyllis.

Daniel has since apologized to Phyllis and told her that she was right to keep him from allowing Lucy to be adopted. So what Phyllis did was the ultimate love she could have shown. She was willing to shoulder the wrath of everyone including her son in order to save him from doing something he would regret later. She knew Daniel would see the light sooner or later and he did and he was man enough to tell Phyllis that.

As far as Summer is concerned, what Phyllis did was far more than going to clinics. She worked with Summer all day every day on her developmental procedures while Nick did nothing ( and Nick admitted that he had not helped Phyllis with that the way he should have) Nick was busy chasing Sharon. Phyllis never berated him for that she just kept working with Summer to bring her back. And when Phyllis and Nick divorced Phyllis raised Summer alone while Nick was mooning over Faith, the illegitimate child he had fathered while they were married. So now Nick is going to pretend to be all about his kids. He only uses them as an excuse to escape when things get too tough for him with adult problems. 'I can't worry about that now, I have to take care of my kids' that is the excuse Nick uses to run away.

#62   2012/10/10 09:00AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting and hoping that someone will be able to tell me when and how Phyllis proved that she would be willing to die for Summer.
    Anyone??

Phyllis is the only mother on this show who has demonstrated time and again that she would do anything for her children. She has done so much for Daniel. She is always there for her son. As for little Summer, she was always there for her. She took Summer to Switzerland for her treatments and kept that child close to her until she fully recovered from her near death experience. You can hate Phyllis until your blood boils but the truth is the truth about Phyllis and the truth is that she is the best mother on this show and she always was. No other mother on this show has ever shown so much love and compassion and help for her children like Phyllis has. She has always been a fabulous mother and not to forget that she has also been a great stepmom to Faith, whose mother could care less about her except when she needs to use her.

I agree totally!

I agree x 3 !!!!

#63   2012/10/10 09:26AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:

Anyone??

taking your child to a clinic for treatment is a far cry from being "willing to die for them'. And really, that whole going to the clinic thing would not have been necessary if instead, Phyllis had just managed to keep her legs together nd not bang Jack where Patty could see her.

As far as her being there for Daniel...really? that old line again? It's pretty obvious that she is there for Daniel when it suits her and when he goes along with her plans. Let him disagree with what she wants and her love for Daniel evaporates faster than a thimble full of water on a red hot sidewalk.

Still waiting for all those times that she proved she was ready to die for Summer. I know she was ready to steal from Summers trust fund...well more actually, she wasn't just ready to, she did. Wonder how she will repay that money, as she promised Nick she would, when she is making licence plates in jail?

ETA:
    And what exactly has she done for Faith? Babysat her when Nick went out of town? Oh wow, what a saint she is to do that...of course I guess she has lots of time for that since Summer was always at a friend house for a sleep over I guess Phyllis had enough time to watch Faith a little.
    And then there was the time she promised Nick to look after Faith when he went to New Orleans but instead she decided to follow him there and so palmed Faith off on someone else...oh yeah, I see saintly motherhood shinning right out of Phyllis.

I no longer read what the Phaters write, so I'm going by your post...
    So wait wait wait; did someone actually say that Phyllis was there for Faith? Do they mean the same Faith she told Michael she was glad when she thought she was dead because that would have been one less connection to Sharon? Really? Hm...a woman who was glad when she thought her husband's baby was dead all because she's jealous of the connection between him and the ex wife...wow, doesn't that just scream saintly motherhood? I wonder whose fault that was that she thought that?

That was Phyllis being totally HONEST. Right or wrong that was an honest assessment of how she felt. When she is honest she is still criticized. ANY women who says that she would not have been relieved that an illegitimate child fathered by her husband was no longer in the picture would be lying. She wasn't saying she wished the child dead or anything of the kind. She was just relieved when she thought she didn't have to deal with it. So when she is honest she is criticized when she is dishonest she is criticized. The only thing is that most women would not have had the nerve to admit that they felt that way.

#64   2012/10/10 09:27AM
    dbpnrd

Let take off the blinders, no good mother would chance to have her kids catch her with her panties down (oops her skirt lift up or slack pull down as we know she ain't wearing no undies) having sex at home in the middle of the day with another man. She did with little Nicky with Daniel and now with the corrupt cop. LOL she ain't no damn good mother, she low class sl'ty trash. Keeping it real (reel)

#65   2012/10/10 09:31AM
    dbpnrd

Quote Castro: Phyllis had sex with Ronan because she wanted to feel...WANTED! The Witch is needy and the minute she feels out of control of EVERYTHING, she does whatever she has to do to feel in control again.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. Super Brat's reaction is believable. Nick's reaction is understandable (BTW, I loved how he cussed her out in yesterday's US epi...so true).

Its funny how the Witches actions caused the destruction of her family yet saved her from jail. How ironic.

PITTY SEX, ROFLMAO yep when it comes to Dumpster Queen she does all for self pitty or her fammmmmulllly.

#66   2012/10/10 09:32AM
    dbpnrd

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Its not real:

Phyllis almost died giving birth to Summer. She told Jack in the elevator that night that 'whatever he had to do SAVE my baby'
    When Summer had the peanut poisoning, it was Phyllis' presence of mind and actions that saved her life until the paramedics arrived. When Summer had brain damage she worked tirelessly to rehabilitate her while Nicholas did nothing (and he admitted that he didn't help) but run after Sharon. When Phyllis and Nick broke up the first time, Phyllis never ever spoke ill of Nick to Summer. She smoothed it over so that Summer wouldn't have any negative feelings for her father. Nick has done none of that. He is actually encouraging Summer in her animus for her mother. Then he threatened to take a bat to Ronan's car if he pressed charges against Summer. How immature is that and what kind of example is he setting for Summer. If I was Ronan I would have him arrested for threatening a Federal Agent. Nick is a spineless prick. I would have more respect for him if he at least attempted to punch Ronan's lights out. He wanted an excuse to leave Phyllis because he really didn't want to deal with the trouble she was in even after all his speeches about standing by her and he would love her no matter what she did. All lies because when it came to proving it he bailed on her again. Ronan on the other hand stood by her from the very beginning and he is still there now.

Nick was called names for staying with the liar now he's called names for leaving the lowlife, wtf!!
    LOL Nick is damned if he does n damned if he doesn't with u people!

Nick was damned the moment he remarried Phyllis. If he had a brain he should have known it would never work. (And Phyllis should have too). Everything that is happening to this marriage now, is because there never should have been a marriage between these two people who do not trust or respect one another.

For sure for sure, when you relationship starts with "in each other's panties" ain't no strenght in that.

#67   2012/10/10 09:34AM
    Missfits

It would have been better if she was divorced cause this hole sleeping around while married makes me sick, nothing I hate more in life then adultry, vows are not ment to be broken, I know its a soap but that crap is half the reason people think its o.k, see a pretend steamy affiar gives the wrong people the wrong ideas......thats why I didnt get married till 27....waited for the right one married out of love, not control, lust or convenince ....but I do like her with Rohnan more, just wish she hadnt married Nick in first place.....any man slept with my sister I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.

#68   2012/10/10 11:05AM
    Its not real

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:

Anyone??

ETA:

Daniel has since apologized to Phyllis and told her that she was right to keep him from allowing Lucy to be adopted. So what Phyllis did was the ultimate love she could have shown. She was willing to shoulder the wrath of everyone including her son in order to save him from doing something he would regret later. She knew Daniel would see the light sooner or later and he did and he was man enough to tell Phyllis that.

As far as Summer is concerned, what Phyllis did was far more than going to clinics. She worked with Summer all day every day on her developmental procedures while Nick did nothing ( and Nick admitted that he had not helped Phyllis with that the way he should have) Nick was busy chasing Sharon. Phyllis never berated him for that she just kept working with Summer to bring her back. And when Phyllis and Nick divorced Phyllis raised Summer alone while Nick was mooning over Faith, the illegitimate child he had fathered while they were married. So now Nick is going to pretend to be all about his kids. He only uses them as an excuse to escape when things get too tough for him with adult problems. 'I can't worry about that now, I have to take care of my kids' that is the excuse Nick uses to run away.

I'm not singing Nick's praises as a dad for sure, He does use the kids as an excuse just as he hid behind the sanctimonious line " I'm just protecting my child" when he used Faith to punish Sharon for picking Adam over him.
    But Phyllis has known Nick for a long time. She knows how he treated Sharon, she knows how he cheated on her when they were married and kept pretending that there was nothing going on and that she just had jealousy issues. She knows all that and she obviously doesn't and didn't trust him when they remarried, and yet, she went ahead with the marriage. Why? because she wanted a hot male body in the house? Or because she wanted back into the powerful Newman fold? If she had trusted him she would not have lied to him again and again. But as soon as the first hints about the H&R came to light she started right in denying and lying to him.

It's fine to say that he deserted her when she needed him but she 'deserted' their marriage as soon as she decided that she couldn't trust him with the truth.
    A husband can't be there for you, if you won't let him know where you are and what the situation is. And when you don't trust him, and you lie, then he starts to not trust you and from there it is simply a downward spiral of lies and broken trust till the marriage comes apart.

#69   2012/10/10 12:33PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:

Anyone??

ETA:

I'm not singing Nick's praises as a dad for sure, He does use the kids as an excuse just as he hid behind the sanctimonious line " I'm just protecting my child" when he used Faith to punish Sharon for picking Adam over him.
    But Phyllis has known Nick for a long time. She knows how he treated Sharon, she knows how he cheated on her when they were married and kept pretending that there was nothing going on and that she just had jealousy issues. She knows all that and she obviously doesn't and didn't trust him when they remarried, and yet, she went ahead with the marriage. Why? because she wanted a hot male body in the house? Or because she wanted back into the powerful Newman fold? If she had trusted him she would not have lied to him again and again. But as soon as the first hints about the H&R came to light she started right in denying and lying to him.

It's fine to say that he deserted her when she needed him but she 'deserted' their marriage as soon as she decided that she couldn't trust him with the truth.
    A husband can't be there for you, if you won't let him know where you are and what the situation is. And when you don't trust him, and you lie, then he starts to not trust you and from there it is simply a downward spiral of lies and broken trust till the marriage comes apart.

Avery told Nick to his face. When Nick said 'She lied to me' Avery said that she was afraid if she told him the truth that he would leave and that is exactly what he did. When he decided to come back he lied to Phyllis, he said 'I love you and nothing you have ever done will change that' That was a big lie. When he blew up at her one of the first things he threw in her face was the hit and run. Nick is a liar and a judgmental hypocrite. Also the first thing he did when he left Phyllis the second time (knowing another man was in love with her) he tried to bang her sister and the only reason he didn't was because her sister said NO. Mr Honesty never said a word about that to Phyllis. He only berated her about what he felt she had done when he was guilty of the same exact thing. Nick is a prick.

#70   2012/10/10 01:22PM
    dbpnrd

Have never seen Phyl anything but "crazy" her having sex with the corrupt cop came as no surprise.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list