List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Started by Epiphany at 2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 04:14PM, Views: 4223, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2012/10/10 07:49AM
    Re: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    trinilisa

Quote countryMomof4: ^^^^^Yes, but that minute of misery would be fun to watch her endure.

It's more that her actions will be public knowledge and she will be judged on those. She may get off in court but not in the eyes of the public. ( at least for while ).

I would like to be optomistic that she would be judged, even for a little while, CMom, but unfortunately, the people who know the truth right now are condoning her actions, so I dunno...it's nice to hope, though...

#52   2012/10/10 08:03AM
    ajsp35801

Quote rainflower: That is exactly why she did have sex with Ronan in her apartment, Nick and Summer already walked away from her and made it clear they weren't going to be there for her. Ronan is the only one that has stood by her and of course Kevin.

Summer is her teen daughter...her being angry can't be used as an excuse for Phyllis sleeping around. Sorry...that ig just won't fly.

#53   2012/10/10 08:07AM
    Its not real

If I was Ronan I would have him arrested for threatening a Federal Agent.

But why? In Ronan's world threatening a federal agent, heck trying to murder a federal agent, is A-OK...the only punishment you get for that is having to shag a dirty cop. LOL

#54   2012/10/10 08:08AM
    Castro

Phyllis had sex with Ronan because she wanted to feel...WANTED! The Witch is needy and the minute she feels out of control of EVERYTHING, she does whatever she has to do to feel in control again.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. Super Brat's reaction is believable. Nick's reaction is understandable (BTW, I loved how he cussed her out in yesterday's US epi...so true).

Its funny how the Witches actions caused the destruction of her family yet saved her from jail. How ironic.

#55   2012/10/10 08:10AM
    Castro

Quote Its not real:
    If I was Ronan I would have him arrested for threatening a Federal Agent.

But why? In Ronan's world threatening a federal agent, heck trying to murder a federal agent, is A-OK...the only punishment you get for that is having to shag a dirty cop. LOL

LOL...

He sure did turn out to be one big farce didn't he? What a JOKE

#56   2012/10/10 08:17AM
    Its not real

Quote Graceee:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Phyllis almost died giving birth to Summer. She told Jack in the elevator that night that 'whatever he had to do SAVE my baby'
    When Summer had the peanut poisoning, it was Phyllis' presence of mind and actions that saved her life until the paramedics arrived. When Summer had brain damage she worked tirelessly to rehabilitate her while Nicholas did nothing (and he admitted that he didn't help) but run after Sharon. When Phyllis and Nick broke up the first time, Phyllis never ever spoke ill of Nick to Summer. She smoothed it over so that Summer wouldn't have any negative feelings for her father. Nick has done none of that. He is actually encouraging Summer in her animus for her mother. Then he threatened to take a bat to Ronan's car if he pressed charges against Summer. How immature is that and what kind of example is he setting for Summer. If I was Ronan I would have him arrested for threatening a Federal Agent. Nick is a spineless prick. I would have more respect for him if he at least attempted to punch Ronan's lights out. He wanted an excuse to leave Phyllis because he really didn't want to deal with the trouble she was in even after all his speeches about standing by her and he would love her no matter what she did. All lies because when it came to proving it he bailed on her again. Ronan on the other hand stood by her from the very beginning and he is still there now.

Nick was called names for staying with the liar now he's called names for leaving the lowlife, wtf!!
    LOL Nick is damned if he does n damned if he doesn't with u people!

Nick was damned the moment he remarried Phyllis. If he had a brain he should have known it would never work. (And Phyllis should have too). Everything that is happening to this marriage now, is because there never should have been a marriage between these two people who do not trust or respect one another.

#57   2012/10/10 08:20AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote trixie60:
    Quote OspreyGirl:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote janesBydiction: She was clearly in the zone with Ronan and probably wasn't even thinking that her family that abandoned her would both show up within mere minutes of each other.

I don't blame her at all, she would be a fool not to bang him, twice in one night. Gooooo Phyllis!!!!

Whoa!! Now, your post got my attention!

You ain't lying...twice is a charm...but I would have kicked him out the door without the shower...

Well, I would have joined him in the shower. He is a fine looking young man. What a sight for Nick to see when he came home if he had to go in there!

Also I would like to point out that the PH is no longer Nick's home. He left. He didn't get a room at the club for a short while. He packed his bags and left to go back to the tack house. Nick had no right to barge into Phyllis' apartment the way he did. Once you leave you forfeit that right. Also when Phyllis went to see him at the tack house he was reluctant to even let her in. So he had no right to do what he did. He can't come to the PH to be supportive of his wife but he can barge in if he thinks he can catch her in something. What a prick.

#58   2012/10/10 08:24AM
    Just Mary

Nick is a TOTAL prick and a whimp! He is no good for Phyllis or Sharon and I hope he has to do a lot of soul searching before he finds his next victim.

#59   2012/10/10 08:28AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote chillepepper: Give you a break,really, the reason Phylliss is in this trouble is her own doing. Nick left because what she did was affecting her daughter, why do you think it's okay for her to always blame someone else for her problems. Phylliss well soon be throwing whipped puppy under the bus,wait and see the moment he does something or doesn't agree with her she well be spreading her legs for someone else. Every time Ronan is around she is only a breath away,really looks like she didn't want this all along. She has totally no feelings for anyone but herself,and by the way when has she told Ronan she loved him? I don't care what she did today or how many times she did it she does not love Ronan, All he is doing is screwing up his career and probably losing what few friends he had,which weren't many. Like I said Sex aint everything. I hope that Michael ends their friendship too,and for good, she well have all the time in the world to spend with this real man ,puke city if you ask me. I wouldn't consider him a real man ,fool is more like it. Boy Maria has really ruined Ronan,glad she is gone.

When Nick left the first time it wasn't because it was affecting Summer. Summer was away at camp and didn't even know anything about what was going on. He left because he is a self-righteous wimp and he can't hang when the going gets tough. He ran away to GCAC bar and began to drink. What a wimp.

#60   2012/10/10 08:39AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Ebybrowempoly: no matter what or how she trys to play it . this is all on phyllis. nick try to be there for her but she wouldn't let him WHY CAUSE SHE LIES LIES LIES. she tell ronan the truth but not her husband . the man who walked away from his family for . the one who torn his family apart just to be with .nick didn't liek what she did by trying to run daon chris and paul and he stod by her . all he ask was not to lie to him but does she do what he ask no she lie to his face over and over. the tim thing got to nick he saw how clam she was about it . she lied again and brought kevin into her sick world with her lies. all along ok with the fact she put another family in th spot of being torn apart. all to cover her butt. to save her butt . to let summmer believe the affir was real in order to cover her butt again.

love when he told ronan if he thinks phyllis needs to be pretected he didn't know his wife at all. i think nick finaly saw that the play acting she does as she is the victum he sees right through phyllis for the first time . that she is no victum and if she is it is all by her own hands.

Nick is the one that doesn't know his wife. He has never tried to understand her he has only judged her. What he said to Ronan about Phyllis was totally uncalled for. It was disrespectful to the mother of his child and also it showed what a scum bag his is. No matter what, you just don't say that about your wife and the mother of your child.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list