List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Started by Epiphany at 2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 04:14PM, Views: 4954, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2012/10/10 06:22AM
    Re: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    Its not real

Quote countryMomof4: I'm hoping that is the way it works out for Ronan. Unfortunately he has ruied himself over someone who isn't worth it. That would add to her punishement as well knowing that she allowed him to lie for her and helped ruin his career and reputation. Pretty ironic if it's Ronan who goes to jail and not Phyllis.

Do you really think it would bother her for more than a minute?

It would be like when Daisy whacked Daniel over the head and left him in the ditch. Phyllis would be all tearful and dramatic for 5 minutes or so, then she would revert back to life as normal. And if at some point in the future Ronan were to bring it up she would give him the old, "Are you going to go there? really? Are you going to go there? " line that she uses whenever anyone tries to bring up her past misdeeds.

#42   2012/10/10 06:29AM
    countryMomof4

^^^^^Yes, but that minute of misery would be fun to watch her endure.

It's more that her actions will be public knowledge and she will be judged on those. She may get off in court but not in the eyes of the public. ( at least for while ).

#43   2012/10/10 07:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote chillepepper: Perhaps Phylliss and Ronan could try a little self control,wasn't she the one who said she wanted Summer to be with her? Why so that Summer could watch her have sex on a daily basis,because that is all that Ronan and Phyllis have,there is no love there,all lust.That look Ronan has on his face has nothing to do with love at all and we know it's all about the sex for Red ,she has never said that she loves him not once. Haven't seen anything on the spoilers about Ronan and Red ending up together. But who knows with the crap that Maria and her hacks wrote.Although the new writers stuff comes out this week,so maybe it well be about the time that Ronan leaves town again,or maybe for good. Although there is nothing about him being fired or leaving. Sorry but Ronan and Phyllis aren't going to end up together ,sorry for the Phonan fans. Tired of posters going on about Nick and Summer leaving and how hard done by Phylliss is , she knew that Ronan had feelings for her and she was loving every bit of the attention,didn't see her worrying about poor Summer then,while she was banging her little whipped puppy. Can't beleive Ronan has such little regard to a kid 's feelings ,don't care how old the kid is or if she left or not, all he cares about is getting laid. If he only cared about helping Paul with his case as much as he does to get laid ,Paul might have stood a chance. Hope Paul gets off too,if Phylliss can why can't her?

You said it.

A few months ago she was supposedly all Nick's, but the wedding was full of big lies and the marriage doomed. She was lying to him over and over again before they even said their vows. And he was trying to prove to her, as he'd been for a long time, that he wanted only her and for them to really make things work this time. He begged her to trust him, to include him--in significant ways, she treated him like she would a stranger or even a nemesis. She continued with her deception. And as soon as the blueberry was forgotten about the very day she said her vows and the blueberry gave her sympathy-leverage, she was back to her cold dealings once again--all she made time for was trying to hide the truth that Ricky and Daisy knew. And Tim.

And she was still hot for Ronan. Her hanging all over him and about her open doorway was so slimy, so "Let's just do it right here against the open doorway for anyone to see," and she was constantly standing way too close to him while professing not to want to get involved. She was always hugging him and saying what a "friend" he was. Such garbage. A grown, middle-aged woman with a sense of responsibility to her family and commitment to her husband does not place herself in situations like that. And doesn't have the affair right in the house.

Complaints about Nick and Summer leaving Phyl and having no right to come in are strange to me. Nick and Phyl are not formally separated and Nick didn't say he was leaving her. He needed space. And Summer's her minor-aged daughter and no court has gotten involved in her living with either parent. She's not divorcing her mother. If someone can't act maturely to see through a problem, she has no business being married and being a parent. And now, Nick has more reason to divorce Phyl, although, and if he asks for one she will act shocked--she should have thought about the ramifications of her actions before spreading her legs again for Ronan. She is so weak and such a hobag. Just looking at her, it's like she reeks of secretions. It's a joke that she acted so put off when Tim wanted sex and she did her silly dance in the nightie. That was not the real Phyl. The real Phyl would have had sex with Tim in a heartbeat and gotten what she wanted from him.

Awesome post!
    That's the thing about Phyllis; she knew that Ronan wanted to bang her. So if she was so committed to Dickolas, then why is she standing so close to the horney man and having the man come into her house, especially when he made it clear that he wanted to have another go round on her? And when he told her to let him in last week, that they would do their thing and she would be happy and he would then walk out the door, what the hell did she think he meant? And she even knew what he was thinking because she was telling him all this about how he would kiss her hand, and then kiss her neck, and then it's all downhill from there (hell, you don't have to pay for phone sex, just have Phyllis tell you what she thinks you would do to her).

#44   2012/10/10 07:07AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting and hoping that someone will be able to tell me when and how Phyllis proved that she would be willing to die for Summer.
    Anyone??

Phyllis is the only mother on this show who has demonstrated time and again that she would do anything for her children. She has done so much for Daniel. She is always there for her son. As for little Summer, she was always there for her. She took Summer to Switzerland for her treatments and kept that child close to her until she fully recovered from her near death experience. You can hate Phyllis until your blood boils but the truth is the truth about Phyllis and the truth is that she is the best mother on this show and she always was. No other mother on this show has ever shown so much love and compassion and help for her children like Phyllis has. She has always been a fabulous mother and not to forget that she has also been a great stepmom to Faith, whose mother could care less about her except when she needs to use her.

and let's nt forget when Summer was born, Phyllis and Jack were stuck in an elevator with no electricity, and Summer was breach, Phyllis told Jack that no matter what save Summer for Nick. Phyllis was willing to die for Summer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47OQWDYyzU&feature=relmfu

#45   2012/10/10 07:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote sunmama: It's not real, all you hear is crickets.....chirp chirp..

Ronan, a real man, God help us, if that is the case....lets just start with destroying evidence..and go from there.

I know right?
    But wait; not long ago, Nick was perceived as the "real" man...lol...priceless...oh how the tables have turned now that our favourite victim is getting busy with another...

#46   2012/10/10 07:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting and hoping that someone will be able to tell me when and how Phyllis proved that she would be willing to die for Summer.
    Anyone??

Phyllis is the only mother on this show who has demonstrated time and again that she would do anything for her children. She has done so much for Daniel. She is always there for her son. As for little Summer, she was always there for her. She took Summer to Switzerland for her treatments and kept that child close to her until she fully recovered from her near death experience. You can hate Phyllis until your blood boils but the truth is the truth about Phyllis and the truth is that she is the best mother on this show and she always was. No other mother on this show has ever shown so much love and compassion and help for her children like Phyllis has. She has always been a fabulous mother and not to forget that she has also been a great stepmom to Faith, whose mother could care less about her except when she needs to use her.

taking your child to a clinic for treatment is a far cry from being "willing to die for them'. And really, that whole going to the clinic thing would not have been necessary if instead, Phyllis had just managed to keep her legs together nd not bang Jack where Patty could see her.

As far as her being there for Daniel...really? that old line again? It's pretty obvious that she is there for Daniel when it suits her and when he goes along with her plans. Let him disagree with what she wants and her love for Daniel evaporates faster than a thimble full of water on a red hot sidewalk.

Still waiting for all those times that she proved she was ready to die for Summer. I know she was ready to steal from Summers trust fund...well more actually, she wasn't just ready to, she did. Wonder how she will repay that money, as she promised Nick she would, when she is making licence plates in jail?

ETA:
    And what exactly has she done for Faith? Babysat her when Nick went out of town? Oh wow, what a saint she is to do that...of course I guess she has lots of time for that since Summer was always at a friend house for a sleep over I guess Phyllis had enough time to watch Faith a little.
    And then there was the time she promised Nick to look after Faith when he went to New Orleans but instead she decided to follow him there and so palmed Faith off on someone else...oh yeah, I see saintly motherhood shinning right out of Phyllis.

I no longer read what the Phaters write, so I'm going by your post...
    So wait wait wait; did someone actually say that Phyllis was there for Faith? Do they mean the same Faith she told Michael she was glad when she thought she was dead because that would have been one less connection to Sharon? Really? Hm...a woman who was glad when she thought her husband's baby was dead all because she's jealous of the connection between him and the ex wife...wow, doesn't that just scream saintly motherhood? I wonder whose fault that was that she thought that?

#47   2012/10/10 07:31AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Its not real:

Phyllis almost died giving birth to Summer. She told Jack in the elevator that night that 'whatever he had to do SAVE my baby'
    When Summer had the peanut poisoning, it was Phyllis' presence of mind and actions that saved her life until the paramedics arrived. When Summer had brain damage she worked tirelessly to rehabilitate her while Nicholas did nothing (and he admitted that he didn't help) but run after Sharon. When Phyllis and Nick broke up the first time, Phyllis never ever spoke ill of Nick to Summer. She smoothed it over so that Summer wouldn't have any negative feelings for her father. Nick has done none of that. He is actually encouraging Summer in her animus for her mother. Then he threatened to take a bat to Ronan's car if he pressed charges against Summer. How immature is that and what kind of example is he setting for Summer. If I was Ronan I would have him arrested for threatening a Federal Agent. Nick is a spineless prick. I would have more respect for him if he at least attempted to punch Ronan's lights out. He wanted an excuse to leave Phyllis because he really didn't want to deal with the trouble she was in even after all his speeches about standing by her and he would love her no matter what she did. All lies because when it came to proving it he bailed on her again. Ronan on the other hand stood by her from the very beginning and he is still there now.

#48   2012/10/10 07:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote countryMomof4: The only instance that I can think of that would show that Phyl was willing to die for Summer was when she was giving birth in the elevator. She wanted JAck to save Summer at all costs. Trouble is, EVERY single woman who is in danger during labour says the same thing so I don't really see that as being too special.

IMO. her affair with Ronan is going to be the technicality that will get her off. Any evidence has been so twisted and compromised by now that it is just a mess.However, the truth will be out and everyone will know for certain what a horrible person she was and still is.

Exactly. But I would laugh at Ronan if when she gets off, she leaves him and then starts opening her legs for Jack...or Nick again...

#49   2012/10/10 07:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote countryMomof4: I'm hoping that is the way it works out for Ronan. Unfortunately he has ruied himself over someone who isn't worth it. That would add to her punishement as well knowing that she allowed him to lie for her and helped ruin his career and reputation. Pretty ironic if it's Ronan who goes to jail and not Phyllis.

Well, I don't think that Ronan going to jail would serve as any kind of punishment for Phyllis. If she's willing to have Leslie destroy her own son on the stand, then having her sex buddy go to jail will be a piece of cake for her...

#50   2012/10/10 07:46AM
    Graceee

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Its not real:

Phyllis almost died giving birth to Summer. She told Jack in the elevator that night that 'whatever he had to do SAVE my baby'
    When Summer had the peanut poisoning, it was Phyllis' presence of mind and actions that saved her life until the paramedics arrived. When Summer had brain damage she worked tirelessly to rehabilitate her while Nicholas did nothing (and he admitted that he didn't help) but run after Sharon. When Phyllis and Nick broke up the first time, Phyllis never ever spoke ill of Nick to Summer. She smoothed it over so that Summer wouldn't have any negative feelings for her father. Nick has done none of that. He is actually encouraging Summer in her animus for her mother. Then he threatened to take a bat to Ronan's car if he pressed charges against Summer. How immature is that and what kind of example is he setting for Summer. If I was Ronan I would have him arrested for threatening a Federal Agent. Nick is a spineless prick. I would have more respect for him if he at least attempted to punch Ronan's lights out. He wanted an excuse to leave Phyllis because he really didn't want to deal with the trouble she was in even after all his speeches about standing by her and he would love her no matter what she did. All lies because when it came to proving it he bailed on her again. Ronan on the other hand stood by her from the very beginning and he is still there now.

Nick was called names for staying with the liar now he's called names for leaving the lowlife, wtf!!
    LOL Nick is damned if he does n damned if he doesn't with u people!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list