List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Started by Epiphany at 2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 04:14PM, Views: 4837, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/09 08:15PM
    Re: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    Its not real

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting and hoping that someone will be able to tell me when and how Phyllis proved that she would be willing to die for Summer.
    Anyone??

#32   2012/10/09 08:55PM
    sunmama

It's not real, all you hear is crickets.....chirp chirp..

Ronan, a real man, God help us, if that is the case....lets just start with destroying evidence..and go from there.

#33   2012/10/09 09:19PM
    Shirl62

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting and hoping that someone will be able to tell me when and how Phyllis proved that she would be willing to die for Summer.
    Anyone??

Phyllis is the only mother on this show who has demonstrated time and again that she would do anything for her children. She has done so much for Daniel. She is always there for her son. As for little Summer, she was always there for her. She took Summer to Switzerland for her treatments and kept that child close to her until she fully recovered from her near death experience. You can hate Phyllis until your blood boils but the truth is the truth about Phyllis and the truth is that she is the best mother on this show and she always was. No other mother on this show has ever shown so much love and compassion and help for her children like Phyllis has. She has always been a fabulous mother and not to forget that she has also been a great stepmom to Faith, whose mother could care less about her except when she needs to use her.

#34   2012/10/09 09:24PM
    janesBydiction

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:

Anyone??

Phyllis is the only mother on this show who has demonstrated time and again that she would do anything for her children. She has done so much for Daniel. She is always there for her son. As for little Summer, she was always there for her. She took Summer to Switzerland for her treatments and kept that child close to her until she fully recovered from her near death experience. You can hate Phyllis until your blood boils but the truth is the truth about Phyllis and the truth is that she is the best mother on this show and she always was. No other mother on this show has ever shown so much love and compassion and help for her children like Phyllis has. She has always been a fabulous mother and not to forget that she has also been a great stepmom to Faith, whose mother could care less about her except when she needs to use her.

I agree totally!

#35   2012/10/10 04:39AM
    Ebybrowempoly

no matter what or how she trys to play it . this is all on phyllis. nick try to be there for her but she wouldn't let him WHY CAUSE SHE LIES LIES LIES. she tell ronan the truth but not her husband . the man who walked away from his family for . the one who torn his family apart just to be with .nick didn't liek what she did by trying to run daon chris and paul and he stod by her . all he ask was not to lie to him but does she do what he ask no she lie to his face over and over. the tim thing got to nick he saw how clam she was about it . she lied again and brought kevin into her sick world with her lies. all along ok with the fact she put another family in th spot of being torn apart. all to cover her butt. to save her butt . to let summmer believe the affir was real in order to cover her butt again.

love when he told ronan if he thinks phyllis needs to be pretected he didn't know his wife at all. i think nick finaly saw that the play acting she does as she is the victum he sees right through phyllis for the first time . that she is no victum and if she is it is all by her own hands.

#36   2012/10/10 05:20AM
    Its not real

Quote Shirl62:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote Its not real:

Anyone??

taking your child to a clinic for treatment is a far cry from being "willing to die for them'. And really, that whole going to the clinic thing would not have been necessary if instead, Phyllis had just managed to keep her legs together nd not bang Jack where Patty could see her.

As far as her being there for Daniel...really? that old line again? It's pretty obvious that she is there for Daniel when it suits her and when he goes along with her plans. Let him disagree with what she wants and her love for Daniel evaporates faster than a thimble full of water on a red hot sidewalk.

Still waiting for all those times that she proved she was ready to die for Summer. I know she was ready to steal from Summers trust fund...well more actually, she wasn't just ready to, she did. Wonder how she will repay that money, as she promised Nick she would, when she is making licence plates in jail?

ETA:
    And what exactly has she done for Faith? Babysat her when Nick went out of town? Oh wow, what a saint she is to do that...of course I guess she has lots of time for that since Summer was always at a friend house for a sleep over I guess Phyllis had enough time to watch Faith a little.
    And then there was the time she promised Nick to look after Faith when he went to New Orleans but instead she decided to follow him there and so palmed Faith off on someone else...oh yeah, I see saintly motherhood shinning right out of Phyllis.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 05:25AM
    #37   2012/10/10 06:01AM
    trinilisa

I think that the red rash banged her dirty cop sex buddies (she did say it was all lust...so all they really are is sex buddies) because Nick and Summer were smart enough to walk out on her attempted murdering lieing behind. I don't fault her for doing the nasty with the only person who is willing to "be there for her" just so that he can get his rocks off. I commend her for not going to the dumpster this time.
    How much was Nick supposed to take? She tried to kiil two people in cold blood like the psychopath she is, he left to digest that he was married to evil personnified, but came back, even condoning her actions. So what does she do? Rather than take responsibility for her actions and show an ounce of remourse, she steals from her own daughter to pay her blackmailer, just so that he doesn't tell the truth on her. I mean, if he were lieing about her, I might have felt sorry for her for like 10 seconds, but she stole from her daughter because she's a coward, weak, needy woman (everything she's accused Sharon of being, btw), and it just snowballed. She deserves all that's happening to her, and imho Nick did the right thing by leaving her @$$. I hope that summer's actions was woth the couch romp. It figures; the only person who's willing to "be there for Phyllis" (if you know what I mean) is a dirty horny cop...I mean "federal agent".

#38   2012/10/10 06:06AM
    countryMomof4

The only instance that I can think of that would show that Phyl was willing to die for Summer was when she was giving birth in the elevator. She wanted JAck to save Summer at all costs. Trouble is, EVERY single woman who is in danger during labour says the same thing so I don't really see that as being too special.

IMO. her affair with Ronan is going to be the technicality that will get her off. Any evidence has been so twisted and compromised by now that it is just a mess.However, the truth will be out and everyone will know for certain what a horrible person she was and still is.

#39   2012/10/10 06:11AM
    Its not real

Quote countryMomof4: The only instance that I can think of that would show that Phyl was willing to die for Summer was when she was giving birth in the elevator. She wanted JAck to save Summer at all costs. Trouble is, EVERY single woman who is in danger during labour says the same thing so I don't really see that as being too special.

IMO. her affair with Ronan is going to be the technicality that will get her off. Any evidence has been so twisted and compromised by now that it is just a mess.However, the truth will be out and everyone will know for certain what a horrible person she was and still is.

And hopefully Ronan's career will be in tatters. I mean seriously, if that happens, it seems all you need to do to get away with a crime is sleep with a dirty cop and then, bam, the case is thrown out of court.

At least the dirty cop should certainly have to pay for defying the law he is sworn to uphold, and destroying the case against a criminal.

#40   2012/10/10 06:18AM
    countryMomof4

I'm hoping that is the way it works out for Ronan. Unfortunately he has ruied himself over someone who isn't worth it. That would add to her punishement as well knowing that she allowed him to lie for her and helped ruin his career and reputation. Pretty ironic if it's Ronan who goes to jail and not Phyllis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list