List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Started by Epiphany at 2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 04:14PM, Views: 5103, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/09 07:09PM
    Re: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    trixie60

Quote pgl35: Phyllis had no reason to think neither Nick nor Summer would show up , her husband and child left her when she needed them the most..of course the dimwits showed up at the worst time , when she didn't need them.

I say good for Phyllis. She needed Ronan. Phyllis would have never done in a million years what she did with Ronan if her dumb husband would have been there for her like he should have. How many times did Nick do this to Phyllis with Sharon? And for NO reason?

Ronan LOVES Phyllis. He would not lay it all on the line for her if he didn't. He is a real man , something Nick will never be. And right before that , the creep Nick was trying to bang her sister. Wonder if MR. Honesty will let that little tid-bit out? No he won't ..he'll just make Phyllis feel like sh!t for what she did. He is so two-faced and hypocritical it makes me sick.

Phyllis is trying to fight her feelings for Ronan , but after today I don't think she will deny that she loves him anymore. Their scene was HOT. Loved it!

Hi Puggy, your right. JM was very good in his scenes today. I like the actor but not the character. What he told Phyllis was true today but he is no example of a good husband either since the minute he finds out what a liar Phyllis is, he runs to her sister. Now, that is not love. He didn't love her and if he did, he wouldn't have done that. As you said, Ronan treated Phyllis a lot better. I just don't think she should have done it with him right away. So, they were both wrong.

#12   2012/10/09 07:13PM
    Tambam

Quote pgl35: Phyllis had no reason to think neither Nick nor Summer would show up , her husband and child left her when she needed them the most..of course the dimwits showed up at the worst time , when she didn't need them.

I say good for Phyllis. She needed Ronan. Phyllis would have never done in a million years what she did with Ronan if her dumb husband would have been there for her like he should have. How many times did Nick do this to Phyllis with Sharon? And for NO reason?

Ronan LOVES Phyllis. He would not lay it all on the line for her if he didn't. He is a real man , something Nick will never be. And right before that , the creep Nick was trying to bang her sister. Wonder if MR. Honesty will let that little tid-bit out? No he won't ..he'll just make Phyllis feel like sh!t for what she did. He is so two-faced and hypocritical it makes me sick.

Phyllis is trying to fight her feelings for Ronan , but after today I don't think she will deny that she loves him anymore. Their scene was HOT. Loved it!

I'm all over this couple pugs!! They are it. And Nick did leave her after yelling at her and making her feel like crap. I think his ego is suffering because Ronan stepped up and did whatever it took to help the woman he loves *sigh*. While Nick, as Ronan put it, is too squeaky clean to do that. Nick's a dud and Ronan told him so and he keeps on proving it.

#13   2012/10/09 07:16PM
    trixie60

Quote Tambam:

I'm all over this couple pugs!! They are it. And Nick did leave her after yelling at her and making her feel like crap. I think his ego is suffering because Ronan stepped up and did whatever it took to help the woman he loves *sigh*. While Nick, as Ronan put it, is too squeaky clean to do that. Nick's a dud and Ronan told him so and he keeps on proving it.

Hi, Nick is a dud but not on today's show. But like you, I like Phyllis and Ronan together. They are a great looking couple.

#14   2012/10/09 07:17PM
    pgl35

Quote trixie60:

Hi Puggy, your right. JM was very good in his scenes today. I like the actor but not the character. What he told Phyllis was true today but he is no example of a good husband either since the minute he finds out what a liar Phyllis is, he runs to her sister. Now, that is not love. He didn't love her and if he did, he wouldn't have done that. As you said, Ronan treated Phyllis a lot better. I just don't think she should have done it with him right away. So, they were both wrong.

Hi Trix ! No , Nick does not love Phyllis , that is true. If he did , he would stand by her and not treat her so badly. But I can't blame Phyllis for what she did , she is all alone at the worst time of her life , and Ronan has been the only one there for her. She needed him. If Nick would have been there for her , she would have never turned to Ronan. I don't condone cheating , but in this case I can see why Phyllis did what she did. And she didn't do it with some random man , she did it with someone that loves her , and that she loves too..even though she hasn't admitted it to herself yet. Ronan is being there for her when her own husband and child won't. I say good for Phyllis. Look how many time Nick has done the same a million times to her. And he had no reason to do so.

#15   2012/10/09 07:17PM
    Graceee

Quote chillepepper: Perhaps Phylliss and Ronan could try a little self control,wasn't she the one who said she wanted Summer to be with her? Why so that Summer could watch her have sex on a daily basis,because that is all that Ronan and Phyllis have,there is no love there,all lust.That look Ronan has on his face has nothing to do with love at all and we know it's all about the sex for Red ,she has never said that she loves him not once. Haven't seen anything on the spoilers about Ronan and Red ending up together. But who knows with the crap that Maria and her hacks wrote.Although the new writers stuff comes out this week,so maybe it well be about the time that Ronan leaves town again,or maybe for good. Although there is nothing about him being fired or leaving. Sorry but Ronan and Phyllis aren't going to end up together ,sorry for the Phonan fans. Tired of posters going on about Nick and Summer leaving and how hard done by Phylliss is , she knew that Ronan had feelings for her and she was loving every bit of the attention,didn't see her worrying about poor Summer then,while she was banging her little whipped puppy. Can't beleive Ronan has such little regard to a kid 's feelings ,don't care how old the kid is or if she left or not, all he cares about is getting laid. If he only cared about helping Paul with his case as much as he does to get laid ,Paul might have stood a chance. Hope Paul gets off too,if Phylliss can why can't her?

Well said!

For those that feel Phyllis didn't
    have reason to believe Summer or Nick would show up- Isn't that why she's in the position she's in, she doesn't "think" she'll get caught?

#16   2012/10/09 07:20PM
    Tambam

I'm glad Nick caught Phyllis. It's great that he can see that another man relentlessly pursued her and wanted her. Karma's a biotch dummy.

#17   2012/10/09 07:22PM
    bukopandan

Quote chillepepper: Perhaps Phylliss and Ronan could try a little self control,wasn't she the one who said she wanted Summer to be with her? Why so that Summer could watch her have sex on a daily basis,because that is all that Ronan and Phyllis have,there is no love there,all lust.That look Ronan has on his face has nothing to do with love at all and we know it's all about the sex for Red ,she has never said that she loves him not once. Haven't seen anything on the spoilers about Ronan and Red ending up together. But who knows with the crap that Maria and her hacks wrote.Although the new writers stuff comes out this week,so maybe it well be about the time that Ronan leaves town again,or maybe for good. Although there is nothing about him being fired or leaving. Sorry but Ronan and Phyllis aren't going to end up together ,sorry for the Phonan fans. Tired of posters going on about Nick and Summer leaving and how hard done by Phylliss is , she knew that Ronan had feelings for her and she was loving every bit of the attention,didn't see her worrying about poor Summer then,while she was banging her little whipped puppy. Can't beleive Ronan has such little regard to a kid 's feelings ,don't care how old the kid is or if she left or not, all he cares about is getting laid. If he only cared about helping Paul with his case as much as he does to get laid ,Paul might have stood a chance. Hope Paul gets off too,if Phylliss can why can't her?

You said it.

A few months ago she was supposedly all Nick's, but the wedding was full of big lies and the marriage doomed. She was lying to him over and over again before they even said their vows. And he was trying to prove to her, as he'd been for a long time, that he wanted only her and for them to really make things work this time. He begged her to trust him, to include him--in significant ways, she treated him like she would a stranger or even a nemesis. She continued with her deception. And as soon as the blueberry was forgotten about the very day she said her vows and the blueberry gave her sympathy-leverage, she was back to her cold dealings once again--all she made time for was trying to hide the truth that Ricky and Daisy knew. And Tim.

And she was still hot for Ronan. Her hanging all over him and about her open doorway was so slimy, so "Let's just do it right here against the open doorway for anyone to see," and she was constantly standing way too close to him while professing not to want to get involved. She was always hugging him and saying what a "friend" he was. Such garbage. A grown, middle-aged woman with a sense of responsibility to her family and commitment to her husband does not place herself in situations like that. And doesn't have the affair right in the house.

Complaints about Nick and Summer leaving Phyl and having no right to come in are strange to me. Nick and Phyl are not formally separated and Nick didn't say he was leaving her. He needed space. And Summer's her minor-aged daughter and no court has gotten involved in her living with either parent. She's not divorcing her mother. If someone can't act maturely to see through a problem, she has no business being married and being a parent. And now, Nick has more reason to divorce Phyl, although, and if he asks for one she will act shocked--she should have thought about the ramifications of her actions before spreading her legs again for Ronan. She is so weak and such a hobag. Just looking at her, it's like she reeks of secretions. It's a joke that she acted so put off when Tim wanted sex and she did her silly dance in the nightie. That was not the real Phyl. The real Phyl would have had sex with Tim in a heartbeat and gotten what she wanted from him.

#18   2012/10/09 07:24PM
    pgl35

Quote Tambam:

This couple is it for me too , love love love them..Nick deserves everything he is getting and then some. He should have never left his wife in her time of need. Look how she has always stood by him when he was being an idiot. He is treating her like dirt and I don't blame her for turning to the man who really loves her and has her back no matter what. She doesn't have to beg Ronan for his love like she has to beg Nick for his ...Ronan gives his love freely and openly without any conditions..I just love that man. I have a big crush on Ronan

I have missed u Tams

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 07:25PM
    #19   2012/10/09 07:25PM
    trixie60

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trixie60:

Hi Trix ! No , Nick does not love Phyllis , that is true. If he did , he would stand by her and not treat her so badly. But I can't blame Phyllis for what she did , she is all alone at the worst time of her life , and Ronan has been the only one there for her. She needed him. If Nick would have been there for her , she would have never turned to Ronan. I don't condone cheating , but in this case I can see why Phyllis did what she did. And she didn't do it with some random man , she did it with someone that loves her , and that she loves too..even though she hasn't admitted it to herself yet. Ronan is being there for her when her own husband and child won't. I say good for Phyllis. Look how many time Nick has done the same a million times to her. And he had no reason to do so.

Oh, yes, I remember when Nick cheated on Sharon so many times and he kept trying to hang onto both Sharon and Phyllis. I'm glad that's over. It's too bad he doesn't practice what he preaches. I think Ronan loves Phyllis and I hope they end up together. I remember when they got together before and I liked them then. I beleive the Nick will always be a cheater, but Phyllis not as much as he is.

#20   2012/10/09 07:27PM
    pgl35

Quote Tambam: I'm glad Nick caught Phyllis. It's great that he can see that another man relentlessly pursued her and wanted her. Karma's a biotch dummy.

Oh me toooo. Payback is he11

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list