List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan

Started by Epiphany at 2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 04:14PM, Views: 4772, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/09 05:09PM
    Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    Epiphany

How in the world could Phyllis has sex with Ronan in her apartment? Didn't she think that Summer or Nick would walk in on them? And to tell him its ok to take a shower, knowing any minute that either Nick or Summer would walk in!
    She is a lunatic and Nick and Summer should walk away and never come back.

#2   2012/10/09 05:17PM
    Re: Phyllis had to be crazy to have sex with Ronan
    rainflower

That is exactly why she did have sex with Ronan in her apartment, Nick and Summer already walked away from her and made it clear they weren't going to be there for her. Ronan is the only one that has stood by her and of course Kevin.

#3   2012/10/09 05:19PM
    Just Mary

Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

#4   2012/10/09 05:41PM
    Tambam

OMG they are off the rails with the chemistry! I loved it. And Nick is such an idiot! Ronan says he wants Phyllis bad and she's it for him. So what does dumb dumb do?? Well he moves out of course. Giving Ronan all the alone time in the world to seduce Phyllis without him being around. Jeez. And this guy was CEO of a major company. Stupid man.

#5   2012/10/09 05:44PM
    janesBydiction

She was clearly in the zone with Ronan and probably wasn't even thinking that her family that abandoned her would both show up within mere minutes of each other.

I don't blame her at all, she would be a fool not to bang him, twice in one night. Gooooo Phyllis!!!!

#6   2012/10/09 06:22PM
    chillepepper

Perhaps Phylliss and Ronan could try a little self control,wasn't she the one who said she wanted Summer to be with her? Why so that Summer could watch her have sex on a daily basis,because that is all that Ronan and Phyllis have,there is no love there,all lust.That look Ronan has on his face has nothing to do with love at all and we know it's all about the sex for Red ,she has never said that she loves him not once. Haven't seen anything on the spoilers about Ronan and Red ending up together. But who knows with the crap that Maria and her hacks wrote.Although the new writers stuff comes out this week,so maybe it well be about the time that Ronan leaves town again,or maybe for good. Although there is nothing about him being fired or leaving. Sorry but Ronan and Phyllis aren't going to end up together ,sorry for the Phonan fans. Tired of posters going on about Nick and Summer leaving and how hard done by Phylliss is , she knew that Ronan had feelings for her and she was loving every bit of the attention,didn't see her worrying about poor Summer then,while she was banging her little whipped puppy. Can't beleive Ronan has such little regard to a kid 's feelings ,don't care how old the kid is or if she left or not, all he cares about is getting laid. If he only cared about helping Paul with his case as much as he does to get laid ,Paul might have stood a chance. Hope Paul gets off too,if Phylliss can why can't her?

#7   2012/10/09 06:37PM
    trixie60

Quote janesBydiction: She was clearly in the zone with Ronan and probably wasn't even thinking that her family that abandoned her would both show up within mere minutes of each other.

I don't blame her at all, she would be a fool not to bang him, twice in one night. Gooooo Phyllis!!!!

Whoa!! Now, your post got my attention!

#8   2012/10/09 06:55PM
    Its not real

Quote Just Mary: Nick and Summer walked out on Phyllis and left her during the worst time of her life. Nick can walk. He's a whimp anyway and is no good to nobody especially Phyllis or Sharon for that matter.

Ronan is a real man. He was willing to risk it all for Phyllis and he was there when she needed him. The sex was hot, hot, hot.

Phyllis was not expecting Summer, Summer had walked out with Nick and she was unaware that she would walk in and see her intimacy with Ronan. She did not deliberately set out to hurt Summer or Nick but was alone and simply needed someone to comfort her.

As far as Summer goes, could you walk out on your mother or your child? Phyllis would die for Summer and has proven it over and over again in the past. Therefore, if Summer does leave her, it will be Summer's loss.

Oh yes! I'm sure Phyllis " would die for Summer " . LOL Too bad she couldn't keep her knees together for her.

And, could you please remind me of when and how Phyllis has proved this willingness to die for Summer ( or anyone for that matter) "over and over again in the past. "? Because I have been watching the show for years and years and I don't remember Phyllis ever doing anything that proved that.

#9   2012/10/09 06:57PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote chillepepper: Perhaps Phylliss and Ronan could try a little self control,wasn't she the one who said she wanted Summer to be with her? Why so that Summer could watch her have sex on a daily basis,because that is all that Ronan and Phyllis have,there is no love there,all lust.That look Ronan has on his face has nothing to do with love at all and we know it's all about the sex for Red ,she has never said that she loves him not once. Haven't seen anything on the spoilers about Ronan and Red ending up together. But who knows with the crap that Maria and her hacks wrote.Although the new writers stuff comes out this week,so maybe it well be about the time that Ronan leaves town again,or maybe for good. Although there is nothing about him being fired or leaving. Sorry but Ronan and Phyllis aren't going to end up together ,sorry for the Phonan fans. Tired of posters going on about Nick and Summer leaving and how hard done by Phylliss is , she knew that Ronan had feelings for her and she was loving every bit of the attention,didn't see her worrying about poor Summer then,while she was banging her little whipped puppy. Can't beleive Ronan has such little regard to a kid 's feelings ,don't care how old the kid is or if she left or not, all he cares about is getting laid. If he only cared about helping Paul with his case as much as he does to get laid ,Paul might have stood a chance. Hope Paul gets off too,if Phylliss can why can't her?

OMG give me a break !!! The last thing on her mind was "hooking" up with Ronan. She went to Nick and BEGGED his stupid azz to come back to her...he turned her down again and again. He wants her to stop keeping things from him...then maybe he should grow a pair so she doesn't have to worry about him running for the dang door everytime something happens. Phyllis is high maintenance...we all know that. That's just who she is...and he knows that. Ronan is the only one who's ever had her back and I am soooooo glad he's reminding her of that.
    Why would she expect anyone to walk IN on her when they all walked OUT ???
    I couldn't be happier that her and Ronan are working their way back to each other.
    Besides....Nick was tryin to bump knees with Avery anyway, so he is FAR from innocent himself.

#10   2012/10/09 07:00PM
    pgl35

Phyllis had no reason to think neither Nick nor Summer would show up , her husband and child left her when she needed them the most..of course the dimwits showed up at the worst time , when she didn't need them.

I say good for Phyllis. She needed Ronan. Phyllis would have never done in a million years what she did with Ronan if her dumb husband would have been there for her like he should have. How many times did Nick do this to Phyllis with Sharon? And for NO reason?

Ronan LOVES Phyllis. He would not lay it all on the line for her if he didn't. He is a real man , something Nick will never be. And right before that , the creep Nick was trying to bang her sister. Wonder if MR. Honesty will let that little tid-bit out? No he won't ..he'll just make Phyllis feel like sh!t for what she did. He is so two-faced and hypocritical it makes me sick.

Phyllis is trying to fight her feelings for Ronan , but after today I don't think she will deny that she loves him anymore. Their scene was HOT. Loved it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list