List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ronan age?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ronan age?

Started by wanardmore at 2012/10/09 04:49PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 06:45PM, Views: 3297, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/10/10 05:28PM
    Re: Ronan age?
    TxRangerFan

Quote chillepepper: Phonanlover ,where the heck did you get this info from? Just look at the clip of him and Chloe in the bar ,she saw his Id and BD ,it read August 12,1980,he is 32 not 45 ,how could this even be possible,what Nina is about Phylliss 's age ,she knew all about past Phylliss as Phyllis seemed to think she knew about Nina's past ,so how could Ronan be 40 ,Jeff isn't even 40 in real life, just want to make it look like Phylliss isn't old enough to be his mom too? I guess Nina was 7 or 8 when she had Ronan in that case. just look at the reel on youtube.

I don't care what the ID said, he was also working undercover too, I do know however that Ronan was born in 1986 when Nina was 17, 3 years before Nick was born in 1989. I do know that Phyllis was 20 in 1994 and Nick was 17. I do know that Noah is now over the age of 21, around 23-24 and I do know that Nick was about 19-20 when Noah was born. So there is no way that Ronan is 32 because Nick is not 29.

#32   2012/10/10 06:02PM
    bukopandan

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote wendalt:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote countryMomof4: I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

MS was born in 1965 not 68.

no she is 44, we are the same age, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a charity function, I mentioned that I was born in Chicago also, turns out we were born at the same hospital 16 days apart in 1968, we compared drivers license, and we talked about the house she was living in at the time, she lived in a neighborhood that included Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey and Angelina & Brad.

Wikipedia and other sites have her birhday September 1965.

I was just going to post that. IMBd (sp ) says this as well. I don't always trust wiki as it can be manipulated but others sites can't be.

I entered her name on Safari and this is what the first sentence was.
    September 14, 1965 (age 47 years)
    Michelle Stafford, Date of birth

It doesn't matter really but what does matter is that somehow Phyllis is supposed to be getting younger while everyone else ages. Hmmm......

There are a kazillion sites that say she is 47, and there are a good number of interviews and short articles about the surrogacy and her difficulty conceiving and now-older age--I really doubt she allowed herself to give journalists info about her surrogacy and child, etc. and yet lied to them about her age.

no where in any of the articles about the surrogacy does she say what her age is

up until about a year before the surrogacy Michelle was trying to get pregnant by other means, it did not work out and she had medical problems that is why she went with surrogacy

I will go by what I know from my conversation with her

she didn't need to say what year she was born. she would have no reason to say it unless asked directly. but age is something that comes up when women talk about having babies once they reach their mid-30's and it was a factor for her like it is for any woman considering having a child. it was implied in some of the things i read online. and people writing about her wish for a child, and with her cooperation, would naturally have wanted to get the age thing right. what i was getting at is that there's no way that so many writers would have take their collected notes from interviews and created articles using "facts" that were not correct. there is no single correct source in the universe that everyone goes to for ms's or anyone else's age. writers and operators of web sites haven't all been misled by such a source. and there are very reputable sites and publications that cite the date. and the interviews/articles that are even more personal than others had, i'd expect, authors who were very keen on accuracy for what they had written. although there are three different years listed for the birth year, and one makes her 49, the overwhelming majority cite the year as 1965. and the actor must be aware of this--if the year is incorrect, why not correct it? why allow sites to print all sorts of info but not the right year? are we still living in an age when women lie about their age?! and why not contact soapcentral to let them, a site that promotes the show and actor and character, to let soapcentral know that even it have the date wrong! and if the "fact" is not a fact, but an error, why don't you contact some of the most popular and respected sites and do them a favor by correcting them on this glaring mistake? i really don't care how old she is. but this stuff re her and others' age just perpetuates and the defensiveness gets to the point of attacking posters who naturally have chosen to believe what they read online on so many reputable sites. i really don't care about ms. i don't stick my nose into the actors' business and that includes ms. my investment is in the character she portrays. ms could be eighty and if she looked like she does right now and we could believe phyl was married to nick and screwed around with ronan, i'd have no problem with that. it's all about the convincing by an actor. if s/he can pull it off, great.

#33   2012/10/10 06:11PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote wendalt:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote countryMomof4: I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

MS was born in 1965 not 68.

no she is 44, we are the same age, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a charity function, I mentioned that I was born in Chicago also, turns out we were born at the same hospital 16 days apart in 1968, we compared drivers license, and we talked about the house she was living in at the time, she lived in a neighborhood that included Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey and Angelina & Brad.

Wikipedia and other sites have her birhday September 1965.

I was just going to post that. IMBd (sp ) says this as well. I don't always trust wiki as it can be manipulated but others sites can't be.

I entered her name on Safari and this is what the first sentence was.
    September 14, 1965 (age 47 years)
    Michelle Stafford, Date of birth

It doesn't matter really but what does matter is that somehow Phyllis is supposed to be getting younger while everyone else ages. Hmmm......

There are a kazillion sites that say she is 47, and there are a good number of interviews and short articles about the surrogacy and her difficulty conceiving and now-older age--I really doubt she allowed herself to give journalists info about her surrogacy and child, etc. and yet lied to them about her age.

no where in any of the articles about the surrogacy does she say what her age is

up until about a year before the surrogacy Michelle was trying to get pregnant by other means, it did not work out and she had medical problems that is why she went with surrogacy

I will go by what I know from my conversation with her

she didn't need to say what year she was born. she would have no reason to say it unless asked directly. but age is something that comes up when women talk about having babies once they reach their mid-30's and it was a factor for her like it is for any woman considering having a child. it was implied in some of the things i read online. and people writing about her wish for a child, and with her cooperation, would naturally have wanted to get the age thing right. what i was getting at is that there's no way that so many writers would have take their collected notes from interviews and created articles using "facts" that were not correct. there is no single correct source in the universe that everyone goes to for ms's or anyone else's age. writers and operators of web sites haven't all been misled by such a source. and there are very reputable sites and publications that cite the date. and the interviews/articles that are even more personal than others had, i'd expect, authors who were very keen on accuracy for what they had written. although there are three different years listed for the birth year, and one makes her 49, the overwhelming majority cite the year as 1965. and the actor must be aware of this--if the year is incorrect, why not correct it? why allow sites to print all sorts of info but not the right year? are we still living in an age when women lie about their age?! and why not contact soapcentral to let them, a site that promotes the show and actor and character, to let soapcentral know that even it have the date wrong! and if the "fact" is not a fact, but an error, why don't you contact some of the most popular and respected sites and do them a favor by correcting them on this glaring mistake? i really don't care how old she is. but this stuff re her and others' age just perpetuates and the defensiveness gets to the point of attacking posters who naturally have chosen to believe what they read online on so many reputable sites. i really don't care about ms. i don't stick my nose into the actors' business and that includes ms. my investment is in the character she portrays. ms could be eighty and if she looked like she does right now and we could believe phyl was married to nick and screwed around with ronan, i'd have no problem with that. it's all about the convincing by an actor. if s/he can pull it off, great.

it is not my place, nor do I care, she could be 40 or 50 and it does not matter! but some use the fact that she is over the age of 40 against her, some of the names I see some calling her are appalling, what gives anyone the right to bash her for being over 40?

All I know is what I know, we are the same age, and she looks better today them some who are younger then her! she is 100 percent natural except the hair color! she is against plastic surgery, she is not a drinker, she is totally against drugs and she is a health nut! All that should matter to anyone is that she is a great acter who does her job.

#34   2012/10/10 06:29PM
    Jeterlamb

Quote PhonanLover: Ronan is 45 years old. He is 3 years older than Nick.

Nick is 42 years old. His son Noah is 22.

Phyllis is 46. Her son Daniel is 25.

I get that Ronan was born before Nick. However Nick has been on the show forever and went through rapid aging syndrome as story dicated. Ronan right now is younger like it or not.

When Chloe saw his liscense at Jimmy's on his birthday it was his real liscense. Yes he was undercover but the liscense was real. If it was a fake it wouldn't have had his real birthdate.

If your claim is true that Ronan is 45 that makes Nina sixty one. Take a look at Nina and tell me honestly you belive she is 61. Isn't Niki in her early sixtes.

When Phonan started last year one of the writers Mab, HS, or SH gave an interveiw to SOD and called Phonan a May/December pairing.

Not that it matters but MS is actually a year older than TC.

#35   2012/10/10 06:41PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote Jeterlamb:
    Quote PhonanLover: Ronan is 45 years old. He is 3 years older than Nick.

Nick is 42 years old. His son Noah is 22.

Phyllis is 46. Her son Daniel is 25.

I get that Ronan was born before Nick. However Nick has been on the show forever and went through rapid aging syndrome as story dicated. Ronan right now is younger like it or not.

When Chloe saw his liscense at Jimmy's on his birthday it was his real liscense. Yes he was undercover but the liscense was real. If it was a fake it wouldn't have had his real birthdate.

If your claim is true that Ronan is 45 that makes Nina sixty one. Take a look at Nina and tell me honestly you belive she is 61. Isn't Niki in her early sixtes.

When Phonan started last year one of the writers Mab, HS, or SH gave an interveiw to SOD and called Phonan a May/December pairing.

Not that it matters but MS is actually a year older than TC.

no TC is older then MS

#36   2012/10/10 06:45PM
    chillepepper

Finally someone who saw the clip besides me. The fact that Ronan was undercover has nothing to do with his birthdate on his license, Nina Had Ronan when she was 17 I guess ,so why is it you would think Ronan was 45 years old,I guess you think that Nina doesn't know when her son was born,however I won't argue about the age thing it's pointless I know what I saw so I'll just go with that. And yes the writers were saying it was a May-December romance with Ronan and Phylliss, I guess you well say that the writers re-wrote history,they probably did ,but how is it that Phyllis is suppose to be so young and has a grown son,what's Daniel 15 or something. and if Phyllis is so much younger than Nina than how is it that she thinks she knows about the birth of Chance and all the rest of it? Just asking TRF????????

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list