List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ronan age?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ronan age?

Started by wanardmore at 2012/10/09 04:49PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 06:45PM, Views: 2921, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/10 12:13PM
    Re: Ronan age?
    TxRangerFan

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote chillepepper: Ronan is 32 years old,if tou look on youtube at the clip of when hea nd Chloe were at Jimmy's a couple of years ago and Chloe happen to see his ID his bd was August 12,1980 which makes him 32 ,JB is 35 in real life .I'm sure that MS is at least 47 or 48 so even in real life she is at 12 or 13 years older than,no this has nothing to do with the post,but sometimes an actors character is a few years younger than the actor. I don't know how old Pyllis is suppose to be,not even sure how old Daniel is ,but I'm sure he is in his late 20's early thirtys. If you wan tto check this out I think there is still that clip out there. Sorry but though Nina is young looking I don't find that she and Ronan look like brother and sister. wasn't Nina 16 or 17 when she had Ronan so she would have to be in her late 40's at least. JMO

again, the actors age is not important! MG is in his mid 30's as is MR, Daniel and Abby are in their low 20's!

Phyllis was 20 in 1994 when she had Daniel, at that time Nick was 17.

and MS was born in 1968, she is 44

Phyllis is much older than three years than Nick!...Phyllis was married to Jack when Nick was a teen!!

no, 20 year old Phyllis came to town in 1994 played by MS, JM took over the role of Nick at the SAME time and Nick was 17

Michelle Stafford
    Genoa City Presence
    Phyllis Summers
    1994 to 1997; July 14, 2000 to Present

Joshua Morrow
    Genoa City Presence
    Nicholas Newman
    June 1994 to Present

Phyllis did not marry Jack until after MS took the role back over in 2000, by then Nick was married to Sharon and already had Noah

It helps to actually know the history of the show and the characters

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:14PM
    #22   2012/10/10 12:15PM
    bukopandan

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote wendalt:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote countryMomof4: I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

MS was born in 1965 not 68.

no she is 44, we are the same age, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a charity function, I mentioned that I was born in Chicago also, turns out we were born at the same hospital 16 days apart in 1968, we compared drivers license, and we talked about the house she was living in at the time, she lived in a neighborhood that included Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey and Angelina & Brad.

Wikipedia and other sites have her birhday September 1965.

I was just going to post that. IMBd (sp ) says this as well. I don't always trust wiki as it can be manipulated but others sites can't be.

I entered her name on Safari and this is what the first sentence was.
    September 14, 1965 (age 47 years)
    Michelle Stafford, Date of birth

It doesn't matter really but what does matter is that somehow Phyllis is supposed to be getting younger while everyone else ages. Hmmm......

There are a kazillion sites that say she is 47, and there are a good number of interviews and short articles about the surrogacy and her difficulty conceiving and now-older age--I really doubt she allowed herself to give journalists info about her surrogacy and child, etc. and yet lied to them about her age.

#23   2012/10/10 12:18PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote wendalt:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote countryMomof4: I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

MS was born in 1965 not 68.

no she is 44, we are the same age, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a charity function, I mentioned that I was born in Chicago also, turns out we were born at the same hospital 16 days apart in 1968, we compared drivers license, and we talked about the house she was living in at the time, she lived in a neighborhood that included Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey and Angelina & Brad.

Wikipedia and other sites have her birhday September 1965.

I was just going to post that. IMBd (sp ) says this as well. I don't always trust wiki as it can be manipulated but others sites can't be.

I entered her name on Safari and this is what the first sentence was.
    September 14, 1965 (age 47 years)
    Michelle Stafford, Date of birth

It doesn't matter really but what does matter is that somehow Phyllis is supposed to be getting younger while everyone else ages. Hmmm......

There are a kazillion sites that say she is 47, and there are a good number of interviews and short articles about the surrogacy and her difficulty conceiving and now-older age--I really doubt she allowed herself to give journalists info about her surrogacy and child, etc. and yet lied to them about her age.

no where in any of the articles about the surrogacy does she say what her age is

up until about a year before the surrogacy Michelle was trying to get pregnant by other means, it did not work out and she had medical problems that is why she went with surrogacy

I will go by what I know from my conversation with her

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:20PM
    #24   2012/10/10 04:43PM
    Barbyboo

Phylis looks like his mommy at times

#25   2012/10/10 04:45PM
    Barbyboo

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote chillepepper: Ronan is 32 years old,if tou look on youtube at the clip of when hea nd Chloe were at Jimmy's a couple of years ago and Chloe happen to see his ID his bd was August 12,1980 which makes him 32 ,JB is 35 in real life .I'm sure that MS is at least 47 or 48 so even in real life she is at 12 or 13 years older than,no this has nothing to do with the post,but sometimes an actors character is a few years younger than the actor. I don't know how old Pyllis is suppose to be,not even sure how old Daniel is ,but I'm sure he is in his late 20's early thirtys. If you wan tto check this out I think there is still that clip out there. Sorry but though Nina is young looking I don't find that sheand Ronan look like brother and sister. wasn't Nina 16 or 17 when she had Ronan so she would have to be in her late 40's at least. JMO

again, the actors age is not important! MG is in his mid 30's as is MR, Daniel and Abby are in their low 20's!

Phyllis was 20 in 1994 when she had Daniel, at that time Nick was 17.

and MS was born in 1968, she is 44
    danielmin twenty he's been around for years now old is he soppose to be?

#26   2012/10/10 04:51PM
    chillepepper

TexasRangerfan,I see no need to get nasty,I was not talking about Michelle's or Josh's age,did you not see the title of this thread,Ronan's age is 32,look it up or not,I don't need to know the whole history of the show to answer this post,and I certainly don't need to have another poster getting all nasty towards what I write,if you don't like what posters write then don't read it. this is for all posters. Why do some posters have to take all the fun out of it.

#27   2012/10/10 04:53PM
    PhonanLover

Ronan is 45 years old. He is 3 years older than Nick.

Nick is 42 years old. His son Noah is 22.

Phyllis is 46. Her son Daniel is 25.

#28   2012/10/10 04:57PM
    chillepepper

BarbyBoo, I know that Daniel has been around for a long time,I didn't say he was twenty I was guessing he was in his late twenty's early thirtys.This is just a guess.

#29   2012/10/10 05:05PM
    chillepepper

Phonanlover ,where the heck did you get this info from? Just look at the clip of him and Chloe in the bar ,she saw his Id and BD ,it read August 12,1980,he is 32 not 45 ,how could this even be possible,what Nina is about Phylliss 's age ,she knew all about past Phylliss as Phyllis seemed to think she knew about Nina's past ,so how could Ronan be 40 ,Jeff isn't even 40 in real life, just want to make it look like Phylliss isn't old enough to be his mom too? I guess Nina was 7 or 8 when she had Ronan in that case. just look at the reel on youtube.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 05:08PM
    #30   2012/10/10 05:19PM
    HOT PINK

According to everything I've read, Ronan was 30 when he arrived in GC in 2010. So, that makes him 32 now.

With all of the SORAS'ing that has been done, it is difficult to know the correct ages of any of the characters on YR. To be honest, I've always found the constant aging of children quite ridiculous. I'd rather watch children (like Summer and Fen used to be) than all of the teenage angst that keeps happening. It's a ploy that has been done over and over and over again. And, in my opinion, it's getting very very old.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 05:20PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list