List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ronan age?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ronan age?

Started by wanardmore at 2012/10/09 04:49PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 06:45PM, Views: 2935, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/10 06:29AM
    Re: Ronan age?
    TxRangerFan

Quote chillepepper: Ronan is 32 years old,if tou look on youtube at the clip of when hea nd Chloe were at Jimmy's a couple of years ago and Chloe happen to see his ID his bd was August 12,1980 which makes him 32 ,JB is 35 in real life .I'm sure that MS is at least 47 or 48 so even in real life she is at 12 or 13 years older than,no this has nothing to do with the post,but sometimes an actors character is a few years younger than the actor. I don't know how old Pyllis is suppose to be,not even sure how old Daniel is ,but I'm sure he is in his late 20's early thirtys. If you wan tto check this out I think there is still that clip out there. Sorry but though Nina is young looking I don't find that she and Ronan look like brother and sister. wasn't Nina 16 or 17 when she had Ronan so she would have to be in her late 40's at least. JMO

again, the actors age is not important! MG is in his mid 30's as is MR, Daniel and Abby are in their low 20's!

Phyllis was 20 in 1994 when she had Daniel, at that time Nick was 17.

and MS was born in 1968, she is 44

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 06:31AM
    #12   2012/10/10 06:31AM
    Lucy3

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote chillepepper: Ronan is 32 years old,if tou look on youtube at the clip of when hea nd Chloe were at Jimmy's a couple of years ago and Chloe happen to see his ID his bd was August 12,1980 which makes him 32 ,JB is 35 in real life .I'm sure that MS is at least 47 or 48 so even in real life she is at 12 or 13 years older than,no this has nothing to do with the post,but sometimes an actors character is a few years younger than the actor. I don't know how old Pyllis is suppose to be,not even sure how old Daniel is ,but I'm sure he is in his late 20's early thirtys. If you wan tto check this out I think there is still that clip out there. Sorry but though Nina is young looking I don't find that she and Ronan look like brother and sister. wasn't Nina 16 or 17 when she had Ronan so she would have to be in her late 40's at least. JMO

Nina was 16 when she had Ronan and about 21 or so when she had Chance. The SORASing gives me a pain. The kids get older but the parents don't or one character is SORASed but no one else is. Ridiculous and makes a mockery of the history.

It really is silly and so far I haven't figured out the purpose of aging Summer and Fen. Other than Summer finding her mother on the sex sofa nothing they've shown so far warranted these kids aging so much. And it really does screw with past events. With the present ages Cassie would have died when she was about the age of the old Summer. It's like the writers thought everyone started watching the show within the last couple of years.

#13   2012/10/10 06:41AM
    countryMomof4

I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

MS was born in 1965 not 68.

#14   2012/10/10 06:44AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote countryMomof4: I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

no she is 44, we are the same age, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a charity function, I mentioned that I was born in Chicago also, turns out we were born at the same hospital 16 days apart in 1968, we compared drivers license, and we talked about the house she was living in at the time, she lived in a neighborhood that included Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey and Angelina & Brad.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 06:53AM
    #15   2012/10/10 06:53AM
    Its not real

Quote Pauls: His age isn't what's got me regarding Ronan...I want to know what's up with his hair????? It didn't use to look like this. Why the top-heavy, curly flip?

Give the guy a break!

He has been so busy running around, getting rid of evidence, buying off witnesses and breaking up marriages, how do expect him to find time to get a hair cut?

#16   2012/10/10 08:30AM
    sunmama

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Pauls: His age isn't what's got me regarding Ronan...I want to know what's up with his hair????? It didn't use to look like this. Why the top-heavy, curly flip?

Give the guy a break!

He has been so busy running around, getting rid of evidence, buying off witnesses and breaking up marriages, how do expect him to find time to get a hair cut?

LOL

But, the character was born around 1986. So that would make him 26 without sorasing.

#17   2012/10/10 09:39AM
    wendalt

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote countryMomof4: I think the SORASing of Fen and Summer was done to give the parents some teenage angst. It just wouldn't have been proper for a very young Summer to have found her mother screwing Ronan on the couch. They need the older kids for more exciting s/ls. Summer is going to be acting way out there from the looks of things and Fen is going to be tagging along in a vain attempt to "control" her. That will cause friction between all of the parents for sure.

no she is 44, we are the same age, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a charity function, I mentioned that I was born in Chicago also, turns out we were born at the same hospital 16 days apart in 1968, we compared drivers license, and we talked about the house she was living in at the time, she lived in a neighborhood that included Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey and Angelina & Brad.

Wikipedia and other sites have her birhday September 1965.

#18   2012/10/10 09:47AM
    countryMomof4

Quote wendalt:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

I was just going to post that. IMBd (sp ) says this as well. I don't always trust wiki as it can be manipulated but others sites can't be.

I entered her name on Safari and this is what the first sentence was.
    September 14, 1965 (age 47 years)
    Michelle Stafford, Date of birth

It doesn't matter really but what does matter is that somehow Phyllis is supposed to be getting younger while everyone else ages. Hmmm......

#19   2012/10/10 09:57AM
    sharonismygirl

Quote TxRangerFan:

again, the actors age is not important! MG is in his mid 30's as is MR, Daniel and Abby are in their low 20's!

Phyllis was 20 in 1994 when she had Daniel, at that time Nick was 17.

and MS was born in 1968, she is 44

Phyllis is much older than three years than Nick!...Phyllis was married to Jack when Nick was a teen!!

#20   2012/10/10 12:08PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote wendalt:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

and? sorry they are wrong! why don't you ask her what year she was born?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list