List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ronan age?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ronan age?

Started by wanardmore at 2012/10/09 04:49PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 06:45PM, Views: 3271, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/09 04:49PM
    Ronan age?
    wanardmore

Is it just me or does the Ronan look around the same age as Phyllis and Paul he does not seem young enough to be Nina son he looks more like her brother

#2   2012/10/09 05:03PM
    Re: Ronan age?
    TxRangerFan

Ronan was born 3 years before Nick, Nick is now in his low 40's based on Noah being old enough to drink (over 21), Nick is 3 years younger then Phyllis.

#3   2012/10/09 05:08PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

nina had him in the 80s... so with all the aging going on he has to be in his 40s... I do think he is older than Nick

#4   2012/10/09 05:15PM
    debois

real life ages: Phyliss, 47....Nick, 38....
    Ronan, 35.........Nina, 46

#5   2012/10/09 05:20PM
    chillepepper

Ronan is 32 years old,if tou look on youtube at the clip of when hea nd Chloe were at Jimmy's a couple of years ago and Chloe happen to see his ID his bd was August 12,1980 which makes him 32 ,JB is 35 in real life .I'm sure that MS is at least 47 or 48 so even in real life she is at 12 or 13 years older than,no this has nothing to do with the post,but sometimes an actors character is a few years younger than the actor. I don't know how old Pyllis is suppose to be,not even sure how old Daniel is ,but I'm sure he is in his late 20's early thirtys. If you wan tto check this out I think there is still that clip out there. Sorry but though Nina is young looking I don't find that she and Ronan look like brother and sister. wasn't Nina 16 or 17 when she had Ronan so she would have to be in her late 40's at least. JMO

#6   2012/10/09 08:53PM
    PKaBigFan

Quote wanardmore: Is it just me or does the Ronan look around the same age as Phyllis and Paul he does not seem young enough to be Nina son he looks more like her brother

Ronan is supposed to be a few years older than Philip Chanceler III. He was Nina's first born and was stolen as a infant by Rose DeVille. As s/l's go that was in the early possibly mid '80's. But with the SORASing gone wild his actual age is obviously off lol. If my memory serves (not a safe bet) Philip was born around '83. Nick was born around '85 obviously they aged the characters especially Adam who I believe was born near '90. Of course my memory tends to not believe how many/fast the years go by LOL.

#7   2012/10/09 09:24PM
    janesBydiction

Ronan is 32 but he looks 38 to me. That's not a bash because I happen to think he's extremely sexy. Ronan looks older than Nick to me.

#8   2012/10/10 05:52AM
    Pauls

His age isn't what's got me regarding Ronan...I want to know what's up with his hair????? It didn't use to look like this. Why the top-heavy, curly flip?

#9   2012/10/10 06:03AM
    countryMomof4

Quote chillepepper: Ronan is 32 years old,if tou look on youtube at the clip of when hea nd Chloe were at Jimmy's a couple of years ago and Chloe happen to see his ID his bd was August 12,1980 which makes him 32 ,JB is 35 in real life .I'm sure that MS is at least 47 or 48 so even in real life she is at 12 or 13 years older than,no this has nothing to do with the post,but sometimes an actors character is a few years younger than the actor. I don't know how old Pyllis is suppose to be,not even sure how old Daniel is ,but I'm sure he is in his late 20's early thirtys. If you wan tto check this out I think there is still that clip out there. Sorry but though Nina is young looking I don't find that she and Ronan look like brother and sister. wasn't Nina 16 or 17 when she had Ronan so she would have to be in her late 40's at least. JMO

Nina was 16 when she had Ronan and about 21 or so when she had Chance. The SORASing gives me a pain. The kids get older but the parents don't or one character is SORASed but no one else is. Ridiculous and makes a mockery of the history.

#10   2012/10/10 06:25AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote debois: real life ages: Phyliss, 47....Nick, 38....
    Ronan, 35.........Nina, 46

actors ages have nothing to do with the characters ages!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list