List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Catherine abandon son again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Catherine abandon son again

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/09 03:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 05:24PM, Views: 668, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/10/10 05:13PM
    Re: Will Catherine abandon son again
    mollyandwally

Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote mollyandwally:

Katherine is not Ma Barker. No "good" mother would endorse criminal behavior. Tucker is still acting illegally by using shell corporations.

And Kathrine shouldn't be commenting on Victor activities they are none of her business, she is not his mother or part of his family. Katherine needed Victor to keep control of CI all these years----- he doesn't need her and never has!

It is none of her business what Tucker does either. She is not a "mother" to Tucker either. She is always passing judgment on other people & she is hardly one with integrity. Jack saved her company years ago by catching the man (can't remember his name) that was robbing CI's blind & she threw him under the bus as soon as she was through with him. So she has no allegiance to anyone but the Newmans. No matter what sleazy things they do.

It is her business because Tucker wouldn't be in Genoa City bothering and hurting all these people if she wasn't his mother. Although she can't stop him I'm sure she feels bad that all these people that are being hurt. She has every right to be angry at him. I'd be pissed if my kid was ripping off my friends!

The better question is...why is Tucker still in GC if he doesn't want his mother's attention? NOONE likes him. It's not his home. He's not spending any time with Devon. He has no reason to be in Genoa City.

#12   2012/10/10 05:17PM
    deeppurple

Quote mollyandwally: The man is 61 years old and a billionaire. He should be able to take care of himself.

Only a wussy would have mommy issues at his age. Tucker should be taking care of children and grandchildren himself not bothering an 83 yr old elderly woman. I hope Y&R frees Katherine Chancellor from that depressing sad sack that feels sorry for himself every second of the day! Tucker is an embarrassment.

I hope Y&R frees Tucker from that old biddy of a mother. She has never treated him right.

She's always poking her nose in other people's business. She needs to get a life. Where is Murphy? He didn't even show up for Victor's "memorial" service. Some time back I thought I read he was going to pass away. Maybe I missed that. I liked him, he was usually the voice of reason.

#13   2012/10/10 05:21PM
    Ktkatz10

Quote mollyandwally:

It is her business because Tucker wouldn't be in Genoa City bothering and hurting all these people if she wasn't his mother. Although she can't stop him I'm sure she feels bad that all these people that are being hurt. She has every right to be angry at him. I'd be pissed if my kid was ripping off my friends!

The better question is...why is Tucker still in GC if he doesn't want his mother's attention? NOONE likes him. It's not his home. He's not spending any time with Devon. He has no reason to be in Genoa City.

Tucker can be anywhere he wants to be. Like Catherine & her sleazy friends haven't hurt plenty of people & never blinked an eye. She shouldn't say anything about anything Tucker has done because Catherine & her so called friends have done anything & everything to get their way. She needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

#14   2012/10/10 05:24PM
    mollyandwally

Quote deeppurple:
    Quote mollyandwally: The man is 61 years old and a billionaire. He should be able to take care of himself.

Only a wussy would have mommy issues at his age. Tucker should be taking care of children and grandchildren himself not bothering an 83 yr old elderly woman. I hope Y&R frees Katherine Chancellor from that depressing sad sack that feels sorry for himself every second of the day! Tucker is an embarrassment.

I hope Y&R frees Tucker from that old biddy of a mother. She has never treated him right.

She's always poking her nose in other people's business. She needs to get a life. Where is Murphy? He didn't even show up for Victor's "memorial" service. Some time back I thought I read he was going to pass away. Maybe I missed that. I liked him, he was usually the voice of reason.

I hope so too! I want them to find that Tucker is a fraud and not related to Kathrine. I'd want the Chancellors to return to being Kay, Jill, Murphy, Chance, Mac, Nina, Brock... the family group they always were. There were some great story's in that mansion. They were all stopped to focus on an old man Tucker with mommy issues and his boinking of woman in his office bed that is grosser than a dumpster.

If they want to keep that male debbie downer they should relate him to another family and let them deal with his never ending pity party for himself.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list