List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Catherine abandon son again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Catherine abandon son again

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/09 03:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/10 05:24PM, Views: 735, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/09 03:51PM
    Will Catherine abandon son again
    Barbyboo

Will she step up

#2   2012/10/09 04:14PM
    Re: Will Catherine abandon son again
    mollyandwally

The man is 61 years old and a billionaire. He should be able to take care of himself.

Only a wussy would have mommy issues at his age. Tucker should be taking care of children and grandchildren himself not bothering an 83 yr old elderly woman. I hope Y&R frees Katherine Chancellor from that depressing sad sack that feels sorry for himself every second of the day! Tucker is an embarrassment.

#3   2012/10/10 12:19PM
    Ebybrowempoly

i guess victor is a wussy as well. both men mother gave them up .as for mrs c i hope she lose the company to tucker in some way. victor mom couldn't afford to take care of victor but mrs c gave tucker away so she could keep her rich husband and the house and the money.

#4   2012/10/10 12:30PM
    SLEUTH

Tucker was adopted and was raised in a good environment (according to him, at this point I would not consider it abandonment.
    Besides I am still waiting on him to thank her for her daily vigil by his side when he was comatose. The hours and days she spent trying to protect his company and him--he never acknowledged it.

#5   2012/10/10 02:49PM
    mollyandwally

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i guess victor is a wussy as well. both men mother gave them up .as for mrs c i hope she lose the company to tucker in some way. victor mom couldn't afford to take care of victor but mrs c gave tucker away so she could keep her rich husband and the house and the money.

So what does that have to do with Chancellor Industries? She was married to Gary Reynolds. Founder of CI is Phillip Chancellor which came AFTER he was given away. Maybe Tucker should pursue Brock's inheritance.

I know Tucker said Victor would be the same thing he was doing- but he DIDN'T.

Neither Victor or Kay ever tried to steal HIS company, McCall Unlimited, from him. Kay only took back SOME of what he obtained illegally from her which was Jabot- he blackmailed her for that It wasn't his by right or legally.

Tucker is a crook,
    -he became rich illegally by bribing a Yugoslavian official. -He holds 49% of Chancellorship Industries, which he obtained illegally by setting up the shell corporation just like he was doing w/Victor. (remember Cell-tron?)
    -All his schemes are illegal.

Millions of children are adopted Tucker shld have dealt with that fact by now. He's been luckier than most adopte kids and those raised by their parents he has no reason to be such a crybaby.

Tucker had parents that LOVED him. They were dirt poor but used the money to buy him the brand new bike he dreamed of for his birthday. But selfish Tucker could care less about love.He only wants to have more money and more sex so he can humiliate and treat the the woman like crap after he's had his fill so he feel like a big macho man instead of the twerp he is.

#6   2012/10/10 02:51PM
    KeepingItReal

I really don't take much stock in what she says.

If she can defend Victor...she has no business writing anyone out of her will

#7   2012/10/10 04:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote SLEUTH: Tucker was adopted and was raised in a good environment (according to him, at this point I would not consider it abandonment.
    Besides I am still waiting on him to thank her for her daily vigil by his side when he was comatose. The hours and days she spent trying to protect his company and him--he never acknowledged it.

Catherine screwed Ashley when he was sick and went against his wishes with the company. Face it Catherine's a lousy mom

#8   2012/10/10 04:36PM
    Ktkatz10

Of course she will throw Tucker under the bus. She gives Victor a pass on all the dirty deeds he has done but disowns Tucker. She is a poor excuse for a mother.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 04:37PM
    #9   2012/10/10 04:49PM
    mollyandwally

Quote Ktkatz10: Of course she will throw Tucker under the bus. She gives Victor a pass on all the dirty deeds he has done but disowns Tucker. She is a poor excuse for a mother.

Katherine is not Ma Barker. No "good" mother would endorse criminal behavior. Tucker is still acting illegally by using shell corporations.

And Kathrine shouldn't be commenting on Victor activities they are none of her business, she is not his mother or part of his family. Katherine needed Victor to keep control of CI all these years----- he doesn't need her and never has!

#10   2012/10/10 04:59PM
    Ktkatz10

Quote mollyandwally:

Katherine is not Ma Barker. No "good" mother would endorse criminal behavior. Tucker is still acting illegally by using shell corporations.

And Kathrine shouldn't be commenting on Victor activities they are none of her business, she is not his mother or part of his family. Katherine needed Victor to keep control of CI all these years----- he doesn't need her and never has!

It is none of her business what Tucker does either. She is not a "mother" to Tucker either. She is always passing judgment on other people & she is hardly one with integrity. Jack saved her company years ago by catching the man (can't remember his name) that was robbing CI's blind & she threw him under the bus as soon as she was through with him. So she has no allegiance to anyone but the Newmans. No matter what sleazy things they do.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list