List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Next year this slot will,be talk show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Next year this slot will,be talk show

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/09 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 03:44AM, Views: 2859, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/10/10 02:42PM
    Re: Next year this slot will,be talk show
    luvroflife

I choose to be positive about the survival of Y&R. And try to keep everything in perspective - views (negative and positive)expressed on the various MBs (mine included)represent a small % of the avg 4+ million weekly viewers.

#22   2012/10/10 03:28PM
    Rilynne

Quote luvroflife: I choose to be positive about the survival of Y&R. And try to keep everything in perspective - views (negative and positive)expressed on the various MBs (mine included)represent a small % of the avg 4+ million weekly viewers.

I agree. And I remember over the decades, even when Mr Bell was still at the helm, there were s/l's I didn't like and some even bored me. Let's just have patience and keep watching and hopefully Y&R will be around for a while.

#23   2012/10/10 04:16PM
    Barbyboo

That's the trouble there is too much to fast forward

#24   2012/10/10 09:05PM
    yandrfanx_

There isn't gonna be another talk show and it's not gonna be in the Y&R time slot for 12:30 - 1:30pm

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 09:06PM
    #25   2012/10/10 09:18PM
    hopey pix

I agree that I don't want to see negativity and slamming on this site!I don't want to believe Y&R will end either!I want it to stay,and them to realize good isn't boring!!Then have our Brock,Sam,Paul,Danny and other good people back on,front and center where they should be!I only hope so much they lighten up all sets!!The new opening is a start,now make the sets lighter and really beautiful again!!

#26   2012/10/10 09:28PM
    luvroflife

Are there s/ls and characters that don't hold my interest? Yes. Are there s/ls and characters that do? Yes. Its a balance. At the end of it all, I enjoy the show. And recognize that the goal of the showrunners is to reach a large audience, not just me.

Its OK to vent about s/ls that we're unhappy about or a character thats acting out of character, but hopefully, we all are Fans of the show.

ps. Someone mentioned Chris Jenner's possible show. She is in talks with Fox. Even if deal results in syndication with some CBS affiliates p/u show, don't see impact to Y&R.

#27   2012/10/10 09:40PM
    SadieLadie

I have always loved y&r and look forward to watching it every day. Do I like all the characters and all the story lines? Of course not. I don't always like what my kids do, either, but I still love them. A true fan never loses faith,, and I hope y&r will be on for years to come. And if I'm lucky enough to still be around, I'll be happily glued to the TV.

#28   2012/10/11 03:44AM
    kenerly1

Quote SadieLadie: I have always loved y&r and look forward to watching it every day. Do I like all the characters and all the story lines? Of course not. I don't always like what my kids do, either, but I still love them. A true fan never loses faith,, and I hope y&r will be on for years to come. And if I'm lucky enough to still be around, I'll be happily glued to the TV.

AMEN!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list