List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Next year this slot will,be talk show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Next year this slot will,be talk show

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/09 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 03:44AM, Views: 3339, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/10 06:38AM
    Re: Next year this slot will,be talk show
    Ebybrowempoly

yes sharon can be saved as well as phyllis adam victor all of them.

sharon has a break down or she has a tumor . she gets the help she needs and she and nick reconnect if only as friends and two who once loved each other.

phyllis hooks up and stays with ronan he is better for her . no matter what phyllis will always be the one to blow her life apart.

victor and nikki finaly stay together and travel

adam feels the pain of never having a baby.

jack to finaly have a wo,am to really love him and they are happy.

no words for neil he is a jerk

tucker and jill to get together they would be great together and mrs c stand by tucker and not victor.

#12   2012/10/10 06:56AM
    Pauls

Quote kenerly1: The show is still good and hopefully it will get better..Just because a few do not like some of the SLs all of a sudden it's going off the air??? Even since the show began there have been fan who do not like some of the SLs and the writing..I will say it again..support the show!!!

I hear what you're saying Kenerly, and I want to support the show, BUT, I've been waiting for months and months and months for things to improve with Sharon and they have gone from disgusting to more disgusting to absolutely disgusting. Throwing Chelsea in the mix with Gloria and Jeffrey is another lousy SL. I loved the days when Gloria arrived on the scene and messed up things with the Abbott family and the whole face cream SL, etc. I also loved the days when Ashley was working in the lab at Jabot and Jack was running it and Victor still really owned Newman and everyone had real jobs that they went and they didn't use Crimson Lights as their office or Jimmy's Bar, or the club. When was the last time they showed Chancellor Industries? It's been a long, long time. I loved the romance that the show used to have...Nick and Sharon, Paul and Chris, Jill and John Abbott, etc. Cane and Lily are okay, but even Cane, who supposedly has a real job is having business meetings at Jimmy's. I'm tired of the bizarre SLs, the return of Sheila or her sister, or her daughter, or any of those psychos and I'm tired of seeing Paul's sister return time and time again. Sorry...I could go on and on about what I don't like, but can say very little at this point in time about what I am enjoying. I don't want to see the show cancelled, but I have enough negative reality going on in my own life right now. It would be nice to watch Y&R and see something that would really catch my attention and interest instead of being able to predict almost every single move that is going on in GC and it's almost all negative and unhappiness. JMHO.

#13   2012/10/10 07:02AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Ebybrowempoly: yes sharon can be saved as well as phyllis adam victor all of them.

sharon has a break down or she has a tumor . she gets the help she needs and she and nick reconnect if only as friends and two who once loved each other.

phyllis hooks up and stays with ronan he is better for her . no matter what phyllis will always be the one to blow her life apart.

victor and nikki finaly stay together and travel

adam feels the pain of never having a baby.

jack to finaly have a wo,am to really love him and they are happy.

no words for neil he is a jerk

tucker and jill to get together they would be great together and mrs c stand by tucker and not victor.

This is so funny...everyone is redeemable BUT Neil...the man who has done the least damage. Surely you just.

If this is how TPTB think then posters are right, this show will be cancelled. No show survives or has strong ratings in daytime that doesn't have a strong minority presence...and I don't mean Winters Wednesdays with no real SL either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 07:05AM
    #14   2012/10/10 07:30AM
    kenerly1

Quote Pauls:
    Quote kenerly1: The show is still good and hopefully it will get better..Just because a few do not like some of the SLs all of a sudden it's going off the air??? Even since the show began there have been fan who do not like some of the SLs and the writing..I will say it again..support the show!!!

I hear what you're saying Kenerly, and I want to support the show, BUT, I've been waiting for months and months and months for things to improve with Sharon and they have gone from disgusting to more disgusting to absolutely disgusting. Throwing Chelsea in the mix with Gloria and Jeffrey is another lousy SL. I loved the days when Gloria arrived on the scene and messed up things with the Abbott family and the whole face cream SL, etc. I also loved the days when Ashley was working in the lab at Jabot and Jack was running it and Victor still really owned Newman and everyone had real jobs that they went and they didn't use Crimson Lights as their office or Jimmy's Bar, or the club. When was the last time they showed Chancellor Industries? It's been a long, long time. I loved the romance that the show used to have...Nick and Sharon, Paul and Chris, Jill and John Abbott, etc. Cane and Lily are okay, but even Cane, who supposedly has a real job is having business meetings at Jimmy's. I'm tired of the bizarre SLs, the return of Sheila or her sister, or her daughter, or any of those psychos and I'm tired of seeing Paul's sister return time and time again. Sorry...I could go on and on about what I don't like, but can say very little at this point in time about what I am enjoying. I don't want to see the show cancelled, but I have enough negative reality going on in my own life right now. It would be nice to watch Y&R and see something that would really catch my attention and interest instead of being able to predict almost every single move that is going on in GC and it's almost all negative and unhappiness. JMHO.

Sorry but when I have gone home for lunch the past 30 years to watch this show it is a highlight of my day..I am a paralegal and deal with saddness and crap all day and this is an escape for me to see my "friends" I like to call them and it would ruin my day if they put on another talk show...Prime time shows are for the most part worse than Y&R and these writers have to write 5 shows a week so I cut them some slack..what excuse does primetime have for putting out their crap with their cookie cutter cop shows.

#15   2012/10/10 08:26AM
    ajsp35801

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Pauls:

Sorry but when I have gone home for lunch the past 30 years to watch this show it is a highlight of my day..I am a paralegal and deal with saddness and crap all day and this is an escape for me to see my "friends" I like to call them and it would ruin my day if they put on another talk show...Prime time shows are for the most part worse than Y&R and these writers have to write 5 shows a week so I cut them some slack..what excuse does primetime have for putting out their crap with their cookie cutter cop shows.

That's the problem...the show had become nothing but sadness and crap...should be akin to what you deal with at work.

#16   2012/10/10 08:37AM
    Castro

I agree with all of you!

Y&R is my all time FAVE but I miss ATWT and GL The soaps were my evening viewing and entertainment for the most part. Work can be draining and the soaps are fun to watch.

Lately, the story lines have been awful BUT it's much better than some redundant talk show...there's enough already.

Do I complain, yes. Do I want the show to cancel, NO.

Next year, I hope we aren't watching a Talk Show about Soap Actors...Where Are They Now?

#17   2012/10/10 10:48AM
    sonny6

Quote LucyT:
    Quote pink kiity: thats why i dont watch lets make a deal becaue it replace
    guilding light and why i dont watch the talk because it replace as the world turns even though they have ours actors on there i still wont watch it cause it replace ours soap as the world turns,

I'm right with ya.

have your back on this one too...

#18   2012/10/10 12:09PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

We have not seen the new regime's work yet. and there are some already saying Y&R is going to be removed?

Where do they get this idea?? and who is Jenner?? Do they know this person personally.. do they have inside info and if they do, why are they are a Post Board talking about it?

It sounds like to me, it is what they want..

If I remember correctly, Y&R has a contract that ends in 2014.. so why is there a panic ALREADY???

If Sony/CBS wanted it off the air, why did they hire entire new regime??

Wouldn't they have Pulled it already or let MAB to continue to destroy it..

This thread does not make sense, I am sorry to say.

#19   2012/10/10 12:14PM
    kenerly1

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Pauls:

That's the problem...the show had become nothing but sadness and crap...should be akin to what you deal with at work.

Heck no, when I go back to work I feel good..these people have worse problems than I do..even though it's fiction..Love, love it.

#20   2012/10/10 01:08PM
    Paggie

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: We have not seen the new regime's work yet. and there are some already saying Y&R is going to be removed?

Where do they get this idea?? and who is Jenner?? Do they know this person personally.. do they have inside info and if they do, why are they are a Post Board talking about it?

It sounds like to me, it is what they want..

If I remember correctly, Y&R has a contract that ends in 2014.. so why is there a panic ALREADY???

If Sony/CBS wanted it off the air, why did they hire entire new regime??

Wouldn't they have Pulled it already or let MAB to continue to destroy it..

This thread does not make sense, I am sorry to say.

ITA: It doesn't reflect the current mood behind the scenes, the optimism among the cast right now and the recent statements from the head honchos. I believe all the negativity about this show's demise is very premature.
    Why do you think there is a new regime at the helm - why is there a new head of CBS daytime standing solidly behind the show right now - why has CBS said it is committed to the show and wants it to succeed?

Ironically for the first time the show's survival looks more promising than it has in years.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list