List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Next year this slot will,be talk show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Next year this slot will,be talk show

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/09 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 03:44AM, Views: 3333, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/09 02:51PM
    Next year this slot will,be talk show
    Barbyboo

The writing is on the wall soon we will have another talk show in this slot.i seriously see no,way to over come these stories. Too bad for us..I hate talk shows but I see no salvation here..I hope ,I am wrong but I doubt it... phyliss never gets punished , nick,always comes back, jack always looses.. Jack can't get a gal, Vic and nikiki will breakup again. Sharon may have no salvation. Victoria and billy will break up. ,,Kevin will never learn not to do stupid things. Adam will be bad then good. Neil will keep picking losers. Michael and Ronan are crocked law men. Everyone will keep hanging in a coffee shop. Nothing new in the future here. Same old same old...Do you see salvation here?

#2   2012/10/09 03:14PM
    Re: Next year this slot will,be talk show
    Its not real

Sad to say but the only salvation I see is if the new writers can, in a relatively short time get rid of most of the present characters who have been so ruined at the hands of MAB and introduce a whole new set of characters who haven't been rendered completely ridiculous by the MAB team.

I know a lot of viewers will not like losing the characters they have watched for so many years but, let's face it, those characters have already been destroyed by the old writers. It's like the show is populated by dead men walking these days. No one makes any sense at all and no one is at all likeable, or believable. The old characters are already gone, and those things we see everyday, who look like the old characters, but act nothing like them, are just disturbing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 03:15PM
    #3   2012/10/09 09:11PM
    LucyT

I HOPE NOT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO WATCH ANY SHOW THAT TAKES THE PLACE OF MY SOAPS GOOD THING I GOT TLC TO FALL BACK ON.

#4   2012/10/09 09:53PM
    pink kiity

thats why i dont watch lets make a deal becaue it replace
    guilding light and why i dont watch the talk because it replace as the world turns even though they have ours actors on there i still wont watch it cause it replace ours soap as the world turns,

#5   2012/10/09 09:56PM
    LucyT

Quote pink kiity: thats why i dont watch lets make a deal becaue it replace
    guilding light and why i dont watch the talk because it replace as the world turns even though they have ours actors on there i still wont watch it cause it replace ours soap as the world turns,

I'm right with ya.

#6   2012/10/10 03:55AM
    kenerly1

Why would anyone start a thread like this..This has been my lunch hour for 30 years and to have negative things like this on our board enrages me...We have very few left and I for one think this is a wonderful show..Don't watch but don't do this. Some SLs i don't like but I watch to see these people who are like family to me..I am hopinmg that these talk shows tank like the Revolution did and Good Afternoon on ABC and they realize they made a huge mistake and bring back the cancelled shows for a least 1/2 a day..which would have solved the "budget"problem

#7   2012/10/10 05:42AM
    Pauls

Quote Barbyboo: The writing is on the wall soon we will have another talk show in this slot.i seriously see no,way to over come these stories. Too bad for us..I hate talk shows but I see no salvation here..I hope ,I am wrong but I doubt it... phyliss never gets punished , nick,always comes back, jack always looses.. Jack can't get a gal, Vic and nikiki will breakup again. Sharon may have no salvation. Victoria and billy will break up. ,,Kevin will never learn not to do stupid things. Adam will be bad then good. Neil will keep picking losers. Michael and Ronan are crocked law men. Everyone will keep hanging in a coffee shop. Nothing new in the future here. Same old same old...Do you see salvation here?

Well, I hope your wrong, but I hear what's her name Jenner is shopping around for a talk show slot.

#8   2012/10/10 05:50AM
    newmoon678

I hope the new writers can give this show a jump start also. I can't believe I'm down to only reading about the show now. I watch TV to be entertained not to be frustrated.

#9   2012/10/10 06:05AM
    kenerly1

The show is still good and hopefully it will get better..Just because a few do not like some of the SLs all of a sudden it's going off the air??? Even since the show began there have been fan who do not like some of the SLs and the writing..I will say it again..support the show!!!

#10   2012/10/10 06:13AM
    Lucy3

Quote newmoon678: I hope the new writers can give this show a jump start also. I can't believe I'm down to only reading about the show now. I watch TV to be entertained not to be frustrated.

Know what you mean. I'm down to reading spoilers and fast forwarding through most of the show now. If I had to sit through twenty five minutes of commercials to see thirty five minutes of uninteresting drivel I would have completely lost interest long ago.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list