List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/10/09 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 09:58AM, Views: 3453, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/10/11 03:16AM
    Re: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz
    rediculous

I really think those two are the worst couple ever!!

#32   2012/10/11 04:27AM
    Its not real

Quote mattyclark: What's the point of Chelsea? She's like an incubator or something... gestating one baby after another for an entire year!

The point of Chelsea, as I see it, was to give Adam somewhere to go, in a vain attempt to make it more believable that, left out in the cold, Sharon could turn to Victor and we could get the repulsive Shictor pairing to fulfill the fantasies of some weird, sick writer or other person behind the scenes.

Epic fail on all accounts. Chadam has been boring and unbelievable as a couple since day one. Shictor was a joke that never got off the ground, except maybe in some old men's dirty fantasies.

#33   2012/10/11 07:48AM
    Doerr

Quote Its not real:
    Quote mattyclark: What's the point of Chelsea? She's like an incubator or something... gestating one baby after another for an entire year!

The point of Chelsea, as I see it, was to give Adam somewhere to go, in a vain attempt to make it more believable that, left out in the cold, Sharon could turn to Victor and we could get the repulsive Shictor pairing to fulfill the fantasies of some weird, sick writer or other person behind the scenes.

Epic fail on all accounts. Chadam has been boring and unbelievable as a couple since day one. Shictor was a joke that never got off the ground, except maybe in some old men's dirty fantasies.

I agree with everything you've written. Both Chadam and Shictor were epic fails on the part of the old writers.

#34   2012/10/11 08:55AM
    jilltidwell

Quote Leel:
    Quote lambchops3: Chelsea is a bore.

All she does is sit around on that couch, fold baby clothes, and whine about her parents.

The rest of the time she clings to Adam and giggles about babies.

Please kill her off & bring back the REAL Adam!

Adam looks as bored as I do watching him. His eyes spaced out staring at his laptop screen and listening to giggly gertie ramble on.... Zzzzzzzz!

SAVE ADAM!

No she's not. We don't see her folding baby clothes all day. What's wrong with folding baby clothes? It's very realistic to be preparing for a baby by folding baby clothes. I'd rather see her do it then a maid like the snooty rich people do. And I LOVE Adam and Chelsea together and I do NOT want to see the old evil Adam. I want to see him in the board room using his sharp Harvard business sense but no skulking around stairs and up and down stairs and around corners, done with that. Long live CHADAM!

I agree. Would you rather see her not preparing for her baby? I love them together.

#35   2012/10/11 09:58AM
    DeepnThought

I,actually,like Chelsea and Adam,as a couple. Makes
    more sense than Sharon being with the guy who made her
    think that her baby was dead! Plus,Chelsea has
    made Adam,a better man,imo. She's helped to redeem him.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list