List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/10/09 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 09:58AM, Views: 3618, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/09 04:28PM
    Re: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz
    cindebugg

I actually watched them today. They are awful. Does she giggle after every sentence? It's so obvious that MM is not bringing his A game to this romance. Such a distinct difference between Shadam and Chadam. I pick hot,sexy,flawed,angsty Shadam every day of the week and twice on Sundays before I pick Boring,vanilla,perfect,giggling Chadam. Luckily, I think all this baby talk is leading up to the beginning of the end of Chadam.

#22   2012/10/09 08:48PM
    feronie

I don't think the clothes will EVER be used. This is a dumb, silly story, and I hope the new writers get rid of Chelsea.

Just can't stand to watch her do nothing.

#23   2012/10/09 09:29PM
    JessMeJess

Lily is the worst character. Boring, boring, boring. Sharon is irritating. I'm glad she pinned her hair back today. She has the most liveless hair ever. Victoria should brush her hair. It always looks like she got out of bed and headed to work. Geez!

#24   2012/10/09 10:17PM
    LucyT

I HOPE THEY GET RID OF CHELSEA ALSO NOT JUST THE BABY BECAUSE I'M AFRAID SHE'LL WANT HER FIRST BABY BACK.

#25   2012/10/10 12:16PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote jcren: It is a sad day in GC when Nick Newman is more exciting than his brother. Chelsea is duller than Lily.

What happened to these two once interesting characters?

The character of Nick has been on this soap farrrrrrrr longer than Adam. It is time that Nick became center ring again. MAB took all of his brains and put them into Adam.

I'm hoping the new regime gives Nick even more brains.

#26   2012/10/10 12:22PM
    Ebybrowempoly

give nick a life without phyllis give adam a life with out chelsea . send chelsea away

#27   2012/10/10 02:16PM
    ajsp35801

Chelsea is just another sugar don't melt in mouth Lily. Somehow, I can tolerate Lily far better than Chelsea. Could it be because Lily is actual a good person who has never set a foot wrong as an adult while Chelsea on the other hand is some rapist con artist grifter who just happened to score big with Adam. And could it also be that Lily at least has a legacy on the show as the child of people that I love so I have affection for her. Chelsea is a total waste of space...total.

At least Lily has a reason to fold baby clothes all day. She has two babies and probably LOTS and LOTS of laundry. But Chelsea doesn't...she has no purpose whatsoever. Here's hoping that TPTB see her as useless and sends her on her way once they tell this miscarriage or dead baby story...cause I don't beleive for one second this baby will ever breathe a breath in Genoa City. I think they might kill her...as opposed to sending her out of town.,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 02:17PM
    #28   2012/10/10 02:34PM
    KeepingItReal

I did find the scene dull but I do like them as a couple.

A lot of their dialogue and interaction made a lot of sense and I saw how they fell in love for each other.

It really opened another side to Adam that I loved when he first joined Y&R.

Not that dark, ventcralling, crossdresser, that loved to torment pregnant women, use a gay man, etc. etc....that Adam was too dark and not a child Hope would of conceived.

This Adam I likely

Plus Chelsea is so beautiful. Her smile is enduring.

#29   2012/10/10 02:48PM
    DeepnThought

Chelsea is the NuLily! which begs the question;if
    tiic were just going to make Chelsea do the same things
    that Lily does(and as a result,make her the new Lily )
    why,then,would they negotiate with CK and,thus,allow her
    to stay on the show,albeit,in a recurring role? Does
    the show,really,need TWO Lilys(sp?) Personally,I
    don't think so. JMO.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list